Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485600 times)

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #5115 on: July 31, 2014, 10:15:21 am »
+2
Somebody captured state buildings there right after revolution, and there wasn't any reaction from Kiev for a week, so Russia took this region.
You were not supposed to talk about this... now they all know everything. Good job, dammit.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5116 on: July 31, 2014, 10:30:02 am »
You were not supposed to talk about this... now they all know everything. Good job, dammit.
Why? that's OK. With support of population that was easy to take this region. And I think if there wasn't any revolution in Kiev everything would be OK. And Ukraine would be united but... I just can't understand why they made this revolution.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5117 on: July 31, 2014, 10:36:52 am »
Why? that's OK. With support of population that was easy to take this region. And I think if there wasn't any revolution in Kiev everything would be OK. And Ukraine would be united but... I just can't understand why they made this revolution.
cos it was a secret dammit, Putin will be unhappy. now you know why we do not allowed drz guys in  past   write in the forum ((
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #5118 on: July 31, 2014, 10:57:05 am »
cos it was a secret dammit, Putin will be unhappy. now you know why we do not allowed drz guys in  past   write in the forum ((
OMG sorry, I didn't know, Hail Putin!

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #5119 on: July 31, 2014, 11:32:53 am »
+1
I just want to thank the french and russian block for making this thread utterly unreadable and useless, what started as a normal thread about the situation with nice inside info and views from both sides turned into a shotstorm really fast and is now privatised by few autistic "intelectuals" and serves just the purpose of them spewing their daily brainfarts. Never had a thread fill my ignore list so much, gratz.

Cheers
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5120 on: July 31, 2014, 12:15:14 pm »
+1
I don't need to watch eastern infos. Just watch Ukraine TV :

That's exactly the way all pro-Kiev are acting here.

That's fascism.

Hah, posting videos translated to French (I don't know French but I feel how they're translated) which were taken from pro-Russian propaganda channels. Is it really your limit Tovi? You just posted a video where a woman (she's a Russian member of HRW, if she said the opposite she would get troubles in her country, so I can understand it) declined the fact that Russia has anything to do with conflict in eastern Ukraine. It's like denying back in the days that Russian professional army invaded Crimea. :lol:
About 2nd video: once I hear 2 words "Kiev junta" I simply stop watching the video, typical propaganda shit. Either the one who says it is stupid and doesn't know what "junta" means or he's just trying to brainwash someone (or actually both in most of cases).

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #5121 on: July 31, 2014, 12:17:49 pm »
Hah, posting videos translated to French (I don't know French but I feel how they're translated) which were taken from pro-Russian propaganda channels. Is it really your limit Tovi? You just posted a video where a woman (she's a Russian member of HRW, if she said the opposite she would get troubles in her country, so I can understand it) declined the fact that Russia has anything to do with conflict in eastern Ukraine. It's like denying back in the days that Russian professional army invaded Crimea. :lol:
About 2nd video: once I hear 2 words "Kiev junta" I simply stop watching the video, typical propaganda shit. Either the one who says it is stupid and doesn't know what "junta" means or he's just trying to brainwash someone (or actually both in most of cases).
preffer video with "pro-russians terrorists" ?  :P

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: July 31, 2014, 12:40:17 pm »
preffer video with "pro-russians terrorists" ?  :P

Well, I don't like this definition but it's legit according to Ukrainian law. Trust me I don't take serious when people say Putler or Rashka either.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: July 31, 2014, 02:41:53 pm »
+2
Kiev visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #5124 on: July 31, 2014, 11:22:59 pm »

What do you mean by "pro-russian channel", that's Maidan's TV . Do you really think that a HRW member, even russian, fears repression from any country ? If if was the case, she'd better to change job.
I agree with you with the term "junta". But that does not means it doesn't deserve to hear. It can be true, or not (and I hope not), time will tell.

Something interesting :
Pentagon General wounded in Ukraine

On Tuesday, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, after a meeting with
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavel Klimkin made ​​a statement that the
Kiev authorities are ready for a ceasefire in the Donbas "not in the
future, but now,"

According to available information, the cause of a sudden attack of
peace in Washington is the deaths of several American military trainers
and wounded Pentagon General Randy Allen Key who
commanded by the Ukrainian force in the southeast.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=19d_1406781209#SQhe7IvCWr5cWpGO.99

Also, 3 US officer instructors have been killed in the attack.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: July 31, 2014, 11:38:30 pm »
I will believe you on corruption accusations serr; the only things I saw is the strange golden house of Yanukovitch and some papers on money he spent. I have never read an article with proof that other people at the government have been stealing money.

Quote from: serr
Who told you that ethnic russian have any problems in Ukraine? People here don't care about ethnicity, never did. Russian symbolic is another matter, if you walk down the street with russian flag - you will likely get in trouble, but who force you to do foolish things?

Whether you want it or not, ethnic ukrainian are at war with ethnic russian living in Ukraine, basically.
Not everyone is in the fight, but the fight is clearly divided into those two groups...

It is not a ethnic cleansing, but its not like the events of Ukraine today have no consequences on how both groups shows and handles each other... Your last sentence is just one example.

On your other messages, you know yourself that "Novorussia" was not the first demand of the rebellion, I dont know how it became the reality of today, what I know is that you yourself told us here of various demand versions in the past, and in the beginning they were mostly political... how did it devolve so fast?

New and legal? I dont understand how you arent getting it. Ukraine needs that to be whole again. It is ukrainian soil. Borders exsist you know. You cant annex lands based on the principle that if your minority overpopulates the native population they can pretty much decide to rip appart from its original country via elections and join another one. Thats not how politics work you know.

Ethnicity and culture is the #1 influence of borders.
Politics and borders are for peace time.

Poroshenko and nationalists wants to re-capture Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, Ukraine doesnt need to to exist and remain independant.
If your point was as valid as you say it is, Russia can also call for its past glory and annex various countries.
Where does that talk ends? It ends with war and a winner.

It's not like I've memorized all the news.

What you memorized of the past is not correctly analyzed by the you of today.

The Maidan and Eastern movement of "administration buildings occupation" were very alike and proceeded in various places in Ukraine.
For Maidan it was mainly in the west, for Eastern it was mainly in the east.
If you compare with the size of the party camping at the capital city, of course it was much bigger than all Eastern combined... but if you compare every region cities/capital that have been subject to those two movements, it was extremely similar in size and organisation.

For Ppravi: sorry for shotstorm ( :mrgreen: ), but its the internet and god knows that when you speak of serious matters on the internet, it never manages itself well.
Take a seat and make it right for us, but dont rub salt in the wound, its not necessary.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:42:25 pm by Butan »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5126 on: August 01, 2014, 12:05:01 am »
Kiev visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Just like a Tropico cover art  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #5127 on: August 01, 2014, 12:35:37 am »
Svoboda political program (in english) : http://en.svoboda.org.ua/about/program/

Draft law on restoring Ukraine’s nuclear status was registered at Ukraine’s Parliament on Wednesday at the request of Svoboda party.
The law on nuclear status was initiated by radical nationalist Svoboda party’s parliamentary faction. The text of the law is not quoted. Svoboda faction already proposed this earlier.
What a good idea  :shock:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #5128 on: August 01, 2014, 12:37:33 am »
+2
Was a bad idea to disarm at the first place.

This whole Crimea ordeal wouldn't have happened from the beginning.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: August 01, 2014, 11:49:03 am »
Was a bad idea to disarm at the first place.

This whole Crimea ordeal wouldn't have happened from the beginning.

This