Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485340 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4815 on: July 20, 2014, 09:01:07 pm »
How would those Netherlanders provoke separatists anyway? Do they have allergic reactions to marijuana? Afraid of green chemtrails?

Something like the aliens in Mars Attacks?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: July 20, 2014, 09:05:26 pm »
+3
How would those Netherlanders provoke separatists anyway? Do they have allergic reactions to marijuana? Afraid of green chemtrails?

Something like the aliens in Mars Attacks?

It's very common in Russian websites to find phrases like "Ukraine wants to Gayrope" and Gayropeans. And it's also very common to find associations of Netherlands with gays and weed. Also there was a delegation of anti-HIV medical scientists.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: July 20, 2014, 09:07:50 pm »
+1
Oh, right, I forgot that they are mostly homophobic and connect those two together. A really good point.

In that case I think there should be some airdrops around the area with some weed 'bombs', that should either make the seps calm the F down, or run back to Russia.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4818 on: July 20, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »
Ok. Lets startHere you claim that nаzis took the power in Ukraine. It wasn't true and still is not. Were there any reasons to speak about it even? Just a question of point of vue.
NATO troops in Lviv and so on, ha. What do you expect ? Street parade and national anthem ?
Regular army is the main fighting force there. National Guard is reformed militarized part of Ukrainian Police. During the mobilization the needed part of it was fulfilled from reserve. Or do you think that all those "fascists from Right Sector" have military ranks? You deny that Pravy Sector joined National Guard ? The main fighting force is National Guard  The regular army was mostly in reserve. At least at the begining of the conflict. And you must admit I was right about the civil war.
Ukraine has never forbidden Russian language. And the army is still loyal, is anything wrong Tovi? Ok, they have not forbidden russian language, but it was their first intent. And about loyalty of the regular army, you seem not well informed about what happen in their ranks. Many of them give informations to the rebellion, or botch the equipment.
Does anyone still believe that Russia had no interest in that? And what is it exactly ? It could be interesting to read.
I live in Odessa and it was such a joke from you. What ? They did not visit you ? What bad guys they are !
That's just something that I explained earlier. Only an idiot could believe that they wanted federalization, not the annexation. That's why they annexed Crimea and want to annex South-East. Crimea without South-East of Ukraine is a pain in the ass.
 :lol: :cry: That's what your media says but you shouldn't believe it. Russia can't annex Ukraine without having a massive economic embargo. In the 21th century you don't have to invade directly a country to control it.

Here are just 3 of your quotes for example. I don't need to comment them even, you change your opinion so often :rolleyes:These bloody Academi mercenaries are everywhere:lol: It's Ukraine Gvt who decide to forbide russian language then retract. Not me.
This man has nothing to do with Jerzy Dziewulski. This is Ukrainian general Viktor Muzhenko visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yeah, that's why Putin achieved ratification from Parliament for possible military intervention in Ukraine. That's fun because my country doesn't need any authorizations to invade any country. That Putin is such a noob.

And so on. I didn't mention your completely incompetent messages about weaponry, NWO bullshit messages because I simply got bored commenting even these messages. Are you happy? About tanks ? You had many time to demonstrate your great knowledge but you didn't... And you talk constantly about NWO and conspiracy, not me.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: July 20, 2014, 11:37:51 pm »
.slp ivoT

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: July 20, 2014, 11:39:04 pm »
SYDNEY, July 19 (RIA Novosti) - Turkey has raised the question of establishing a free trade zone with the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, Russian Economic Development Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said after talks with Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci.

The Turkish minister put forward an initiative for closer cooperation with the Eurasian Customs Union, Ulyukayev said.

"We have discussed the possible forms of cooperation, including the formation of a free trade zone between the Customs Union and Turkey. We have agreed to create a working group and to begin a more detailed discussion of these possibilities and prospects in September," Ulyukayev said on the sidelines of the meeting of G20 trade ministers in Sydney, Australia.

Turkey currently has an agreement on free trade zone with the European Union.

Earlier the same day, Ulyukayev said that Turkey had suggested using national currencies in trade with Russia.

The trade volume between Russia and Turkey amounted to $32.7 billion in 2013. Russia is Turkey's second-largest trade partner after the European Union. Turkey ranks eighth among Russia's foreign trade partners.

Russian authorities considered renewing the talks on switching to national currencies in order to decrease the dependence on the US dollar amid tense relations with the West due to the Ukrainian crisis.

The Turkish side has also expressed interest in building a transport and logistics hub in Russia with links to sea ports, airports, railways and highways, Zeybekci said.

It's quite fun to see how US allies want to apply economical sanctions to Russia  :lol:
This is what happen when you constantly spit at your allies. US diplomacy sucks hard.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: July 21, 2014, 12:20:12 am »

And once again, Tovi, you're just a pathetic idiot. Can you prove anything of what you say? What is this bullshit about forbidding Russian language? And why did you completely ignore only one point about Jerzy Dziewulski? And about tanks: I actually did. But you simply ignored it. Because you either ignore or try to make a joke of something when you can't even find more bullshit to say.
They're not exactly the same. You're incompetent in this question, like more than entirely.

That just proves one more time how incompetent you are. Where did you take this information even? Ukraine has around 2k of T64, same with Russia, both countries use some modifications and both countries are "saving" them in warehouses. And yes, they're different with a lot of modifications.
One more incompetent bullshit. First of all, where did you see PNK-6 on those tanks? Second, I didn't see a single T-64 with PNK-6 (though it's possible). You probably read something like a Wikipedia article not realizing that T-64, T-64BM and T-64E are 3 different things.

And it's just easy. You give some random bullshit, you never prove it and you claim that everyone is brainwashed by western media. And what is worse - you're not competent in pretty much everything you speak about. There are people who have no talents at all, but you're not one of them: you're perfect at giving random bullshit.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: July 21, 2014, 01:31:11 am »
Can't argue with idiots.  Tovi you're just unbeatable.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #4823 on: July 21, 2014, 02:34:46 am »
i just don't read it anymore for quite some time, all i do in this thread is i downvote some people  :D
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: July 21, 2014, 06:03:57 am »
And once again, Tovi, you're just a pathetic idiot. Can you prove anything of what you say? What is this bullshit about forbidding Russian language?

Are you kidding ? http://rt.com/news/minority-language-law-ukraine-035/ And you talk about incompetence ?

What Russia says about the crash:
Some Western states and Kiev rushed to find Russian involvement in the MH17 crash having no evidence to back their claims, Russia’s Deputy Defense Minister told RT. He invited Ukraine to answer 10 questions to prove their commitment to an impartial probe.

Speaking to RT, Russia’s Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov has criticized Western countries for jumping to conclusions just “24 hours after the crash” while there is no evidence.

“They try to show to the whole world that we are responsible for the crash. It is very strange that without any evidence my colleagues from western media would like to find somebody who is responsible for the crash,” Antonov said. “It seems to me that this is part of information warfare which has been started against the Russian Federation and armed forces.”

Instead of using the incident as the pretext for groundlessly blaming one of the sides, the catastrophe over Ukrainian sky should be used as a possibility to restart cooperation to “prevent such tragedies in the future.”

“As for me, I don’t want to use this opportunity to blame anybody. I would just like to raise few questions for my colleagues from the armed forces of Ukraine,” Antonov said. “I hope they try to answer the questions, it will be a good opportunity for us to realize where we are, whether there is a possibility for us to restart cooperation and to find who is really responsible for the tragedy.”

“Answers for these questions could help us find an opportunity to prevent such tragedies in the future,” the Deputy Defense Minister said.

A picture taken on July 17, 2014 shows the wreckages of the malaysian airliner carrying 295 people from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur after it crashed, near the town of Shaktarsk. (AFP Photo / Dominique my old friendet)

A picture taken on July 17, 2014 shows the wreckages of the malaysian airliner carrying 295 people from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur after it crashed, near the town of Shaktarsk.

TEN QUESTIONS FOR THE UKRAINIAN AUTHORITIES

1. Immediately after the tragedy, the Ukrainian authorities, naturally, blamed it on the self-defense forces. What are these accusations based on?

2. Can Kiev explain in detail how it uses Buk missile launchers in the conflict zone? And why were these systems deployed there in the first place, seeing as the self-defense forces don’t have any planes?

3. Why are the Ukrainian authorities not doing anything to set up an international commission? When will such a commission begin its work?

4. Would the Ukrainian Armed Forces be willing to let international investigators see the inventory of their air-to-air and surface-to-air missiles, including those used in SAM launchers?

5. Will the international commission have access to tracking data from reliable sources regarding the movements of Ukrainian warplanes on the day of the tragedy?

6. Why did Ukrainian air traffic controllers allow the plane to deviate from the regular route to the north, towards “the anti-terrorist operation zone”?

7. Why was airspace over the warzone not closed for civilian flights, especially since the area was not entirely covered by radar navigation systems?

8. How can official Kiev comment on reports in the social media, allegedly by a Spanish air traffic controller who works in Ukraine, that there were two Ukrainian military planes flying alongside the Boeing 777 over Ukrainian territory?

9. Why did Ukraine’s Security Service start working with the recordings of communications between Ukrainian air traffic controllers and the Boeing crew and with the data storage systems from Ukrainian radars without waiting for international investigators?

10. What lessons has Ukraine learned from a similar incident in 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 crashed into the Black Sea? Back then, the Ukrainian authorities denied any involvement on the part of Ukraine’s Armed Forces until irrefutable evidence proved official Kiev to be guilty.

I think some of you should learn some things about the western concept of freedom of speech.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:12:59 am by Tovi »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: July 21, 2014, 06:29:39 am »
You are the only one who is incompetent here. From all the people here you are the only one here reading actual propaganda, not information.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: July 21, 2014, 06:38:07 am »
Do you remember the map of the fights I've posted ? I've never said it was an official map, it has been drawn by a french military. How do you think he gets this informations ? In the media ? Did you see such things in your media ? Or even in russian media ?
Most important : can you bring such information instead of just insulting because my informations does not fit to your ideology ?

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:45:23 am by Tovi »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: July 21, 2014, 06:57:56 am »
+2
No I cannot. Because I dont browse around random homepages and forums looking for evidence to back my ideology like you out of desperation. You are litterally scarping the internet for information to back your dumb ideology and you are finding some random shit that may very well be made-up by random users and people. Why do you think that your info is more legitimate than our sources? Just cause something is unofficial doesnt mean its good you know. Just something your conspiracytheoristbrain cant comprehend.

That map you posted might aswell have been a lie. But you did NOT question that. Noone has even confirmed that map to be true. Some guy just threw it. And yet you bluntly belive it and post it here. Yet you dont belive other things that do have a lot of confirmation. Tovi the kind of a person that you are is also a person who has been brainwashed. You agree so easly with news that agree with your ideology, but instantly question those that dont.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:18:54 am by Tibe »

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4828 on: July 21, 2014, 07:25:41 am »
+1
If you insist...
Sorry for ukrainian, but it is rather obvious what is what on the map.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4829 on: July 21, 2014, 09:05:37 am »
i just don't read it anymore for quite some time, all i do in this thread is i downvote some people  :D
and it does not work, keep downvote!  :P