Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485443 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4455 on: June 30, 2014, 07:05:19 pm »
The video :

The punition :

Europe Uber Alles guys !
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: July 01, 2014, 01:23:51 am »
The video :

The punition :

Europe Uber Alles guys !

Tovi, just curious? Who actually makes these videos and why do you keep posting videos from a channel with 100 subscribers?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: July 01, 2014, 01:42:23 am »
The first video is a compilation made by a french wich contain some videos made (or at least posted on youtube) by the young man in the second one (Vlad Streamer).
The guys may habe been identified : https://twitter.com/Pravdiva_pravda/status/482940950189445120
Pavel Kirilenko (Svoboda deputy) and Andrey Dzindzia (activist)

You dare to ask me why so few people gives a fuck about what really happening in Ukraine or elsewhere ? Probably because football is more fun to watch and easier to understand.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:59:06 am by Tovi »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4458 on: July 01, 2014, 02:25:10 am »
Tovi, just curious? Who actually makes these videos and why do you keep posting videos from a channel with 100 subscribers?
and? RT have 1 300 000  subscribers....  :P

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4459 on: July 01, 2014, 09:28:01 am »
The first video is a compilation made by a french wich contain some videos made (or at least posted on youtube) by the young man in the second one (Vlad Streamer).
The guys may habe been identified : https://twitter.com/Pravdiva_pravda/status/482940950189445120
Pavel Kirilenko (Svoboda deputy) and Andrey Dzindzia (activist)

You dare to ask me why so few people gives a fuck about what really happening in Ukraine or elsewhere ? Probably because football is more fun to watch and easier to understand.

Ok Tovi, so what really is happening in Ukraine? I see a bunch of brainwashed separatists urged by putlers russian media and supported by russia figting against their government, because they believe they are natszczsi or whatever the reason. I see this as a repetition of what russia did in Georgia and Moldova. I name the cause why russia is doing this: wishes by these three countries to move west, instead of staying with the fucked up neighbor that is russia + the only way to hold together a crumblig country is finding an external enemy.

Fun coincidence - Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine signed a treaty of association with the EU. An awesome coincidence, that all of them have fucking russian army occupying parts of their respective countries...

What do you see?

Also - how would you react to a fucking teenager lacking only pimples spouting bullshit? That guy had ZERO fucking beating marks... I would call this mild treatment, especially given the circumstances. Also - for the record - I do not condone violence, but I can understand the black guy all to well. This is what you get, when you marginalize and antagonize a "friendly slav country". What would you expect?

And stop fucking posting obscure videos without saying what you want to say. It's boring.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:31:09 am by Kuujis »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: July 01, 2014, 09:40:13 am »
What makes you so sure you know so well what is really happening in Ukraine?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4461 on: July 01, 2014, 11:14:40 am »
+5
What makes you so sure you know so well what is really happening in Ukraine?
He has the insight through reading all the important news sites contrary to us who only read the mainstream. Not to mention his vastly superior intelligence.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: July 02, 2014, 12:39:33 am »
Just wondering :  how EU can sign a treaty with a country suffering a civil war ? And a country suspected to perpetrate ethnic cleansing.
I don't know what mainstream medias says about Ukraine because actually they just tell nothing but football... How can you get any information this way ???

I see ukrainian people who really fear the new power at Kiev. And I can recognize a fascist militia when I see one. Also the hand of the West.
When I see your agressivity and the faith in your medias I can understand the fear of these people.

What's your argument exacty ? "These guys are brainwashed. Let's bomb their cities and kill some kids to show them who is their new master".

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: July 02, 2014, 08:04:51 am »
Wow man....just wow.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: July 02, 2014, 08:24:17 am »
Just wondering :  how EU can sign a treaty with a country suffering a civil war ? And a country suspected to perpetrate ethnic cleansing.
I don't know what mainstream medias says about Ukraine because actually they just tell nothing but football... How can you get any information this way ???

I see ukrainian people who really fear the new power at Kiev. And I can recognize a fascist militia when I see one. Also the hand of the West.
When I see your agressivity and the faith in your medias I can understand the fear of these people.

What's your argument exacty ? "These guys are brainwashed. Let's bomb their cities and kill some kids to show them who is their new master".
"how EU can sign a treaty with a country suffering a civil war ?" EU signed a treaty with Georgia and Moldova, don't forget that, its significant. Those have parts of them occupied by russian forces too. And what is the problem with signing treaties? Why not?
"And a country suspected to perpetrate ethnic cleansing." - that came from the ONLY source possible: putlers media. You seen any other even remotely respectible news outlet reporting this? Or you believe blindly channels, which were proven to fabricate and lie again and again.
"I don't know what mainstream medias says about Ukraine because actually they just tell nothing but football... How can you get any information this way ???" you generlize and play dumb. There is plenty of stuff happening besides football and plenty of news reporting too.
"I see ukrainian people who really fear the new power at Kiev. And I can recognize a fascist militia when I see one. Also the hand of the West.
When I see your agressivity and the faith in your medias I can understand the fear of these people."
This whole FEAR was MANUFACTURED by one single media pounding bullshit again and again (even if they have different names, lit RT/LifeNews/etc.). 99% of media say one thing, and you choose the one who touts epic bullshit and lies. Why?
"What's your argument exacty ? "These guys are brainwashed. Let's bomb their cities and kill some kids to show them who is their new master"." This is cheap attempt to make someone else argue/defend an undefendable point :) Are they brainwashed? Yes. Does Ukraine forces bomb cities and kill kids? You really believe that? I would not expect Ukraine leaders to be as stupid as you expect... I mean - who on their sane mind would commit attrocities on their own people just to prove a point? (OHHHhhhh.... snap... putler would, but that is Chechnya's story). I would not deem everyone as stupid as you portray them. Would you do that if you were in power?

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: July 02, 2014, 09:19:39 am »
+1
I showed that a journalist from the BBC said the same things than "putlers medias".
As there is actually quite no western medias present in Ukraine (or maybe they are just sleeping in hotels), we must trust russian medias and independant people posting videos on the net.
When I listen to the ukrainian medias it sound always like a racist propaganda. Sorry but russian media seems more reliable in this case.
In France, a lot of serious analysis confirm what I say about Ukraine. It's not a secret or a russian propaganda. But we have also some people who make regular propaganda (Bernard Henri Levy, in Lybia or in Georgia for exemple), who attacks constantly Putin without any proof or anything concrete.
When you say "Putler", you clearly looks brainwashed by western propaganda.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: July 02, 2014, 09:36:56 am »
I showed that a journalist from the BBC said the same things than "putlers medias".
As there is actually quite no western medias present in Ukraine (or maybe they are just sleeping in hotels), we must trust russian medias and independant people posting videos on the net.
When I listen to the ukrainian medias it sound always like a racist propaganda. Sorry but russian media seems more reliable in this case.
In France, a lot of serious analysis confirm what I say about Ukraine. It's not a secret or a russian propaganda. But we have also some people who make regular propaganda (Bernard Henri Levy, in Lybia or in Georgia for exemple), who attacks constantly Putin without any proof or anything concrete.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:51:46 pm by Tibe »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: July 02, 2014, 09:49:53 am »

As one guy put it...
Wow man....just wow.

I showed that a journalist from the BBC said the same things than "putlers medias". Pitiful overgeneralization... putlers media says too much shit for me to believe this shit. In SOME cases - the news might match, but in general - its two different pictures. Best lies come on top of true bits of info.
As there is actually quite no western medias present in Ukraine (or maybe they are just sleeping in hotels), we must trust russian medias and independant people posting videos on the net. What ass did you pull this from? Even a small country like Lithuania has few photojournalists in Sloviansk reporting daily... Wake up. And as to the part of "we must trust russian medias..." You may want/like/have to trust russian media - but like HELL we "must trust" it.
When I listen to the Ukrainian medias it sound always like a racist propaganda. Sorry but russian media seems more reliable in this case. When you listen and believe putlers media - ALL REMAINING WORLD sounds like a false propaganda. Thats the problem. I personally do not understand ukrainian language, thus I do not consume their news sources, but there are plenty without them. What on earth makes YOU believe, that one or the other side of the conflict would not be radical and/or propaganda like? I.e. why russian media should be treated even remotely more reliable than Ukrainian? This is absolute idiocy, I can't find a better word for it.

I'm not the only one BY FAR comparing putler to a main choco chip kookie. E.g. prince of UK shares my opinion... Bite me.  If it barks like a dog, acts like a dog and smells like a dog - it must be putlera dog. The last guy annexing parts of neighboring countries to "defend our nationals abroad was.... you tell me, ok?  :rolleyes: Also - why put capital P in putler?  :lol:

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #4468 on: July 02, 2014, 09:55:34 am »
+4