Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485300 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4335 on: June 13, 2014, 07:04:43 pm »
Because now people die every given day and will keep dying if nothing is done. I don't know the exact amount of tanks (not only tanks cross borders actually), at least 4 (maybe more, as I've said - I don't know). Russia and official forces = never mention this anymore please, after Crimea it lost any sense at all.
To be honest it lost any sense when armed revolution was made in Kiev. And the game between Russia and USA began. Cann't understand why people who support Russia are separatists and people who supports USA are patriots. Why people see only one side of medal and don't want to see another.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4336 on: June 13, 2014, 07:09:39 pm »
To be honest it lost any sense when armed revolution was made in Kiev. And the game between Russia and USA began.
I feel obliged to offer tinfoil hats to the paranoid who see "USA EVERYWHERE". Can't you fathom why a fucked up people would like to send their government to hell?

Oh, and "white tights" snipers (according to the "exclusive" LifeNews)...

Also - you are hanging a red herring and avoiding any direct answers. I'm happy for you, thats what putler teaches.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4337 on: June 13, 2014, 07:46:56 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

not nato just polaks (Jerzy Dziewulski) XD
the ones that have been trained fighters in the forests of Poland for Maidan, you must remember them

My 2 cents on this picture :

The "antiterrorist" forces unleashed by Kiev to ward off the independence of Donbass are led by the Pole Jerzy Dziewulski.

Security advisor to former Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski (1995-1997) and a member of parliament (1991-2005), Jerzy Dziewulski is a Polish officer who underwent operational training in the United States and worked in Israel.

In this photo taken near Slavjansk last week, he is seen on the left-hand side sitting next to Alexander Turchinov (former intelligence chief who was then Acting President of Ukraine), in the center. The "anti-terrorist" operation was carried out under the supervision of Assistant Secretary of U.S. Defense, Derek Chollet.

Poland played an active role in the Maidan riots: some of the leaders were taking orders from by the Polish representative of the European Union in Kiev, Jan Tombiński, while some of the rioters had received prior training from the Polish police. In addition, Poland had a hand in the coup, for which Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski apparently gave the signal after the 21 February mediation meeting between the opposition and President Yanukovych. Sikorski may be thanked for his role in replacing Baroness Catherine Ashton as High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: June 13, 2014, 08:16:44 pm »
+1
Can you prove that all informations from Russia are false ? You never give any information and you never make any personal research. My conclusion is that you are a racist: All that comes from Russia is BAD and that's your unique argument.

You are going full retard. Will you shut up already. I think even russias supporters think u full of shit by now.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #4339 on: June 13, 2014, 08:19:47 pm »
I'm a supporter of all the Empire's victims.
Today it's Ukraine, Syria and Irak. Tomorrow, Venezuela and Nigeria. I'll defend them aswell.
We are Legion  :wink:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4340 on: June 13, 2014, 08:22:27 pm »
+1
I'm a supporter of all the Empire's victims.
Today it's Ukraine, Syria and Irak. Tomorrow, Venezuela and Nigeria. I'll defend them aswell.
We are Legion  :wink:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: June 13, 2014, 09:08:29 pm »
To be honest it lost any sense when armed revolution was made in Kiev. And the game between Russia and USA began. Cann't understand why people who support Russia are separatists and people who supports USA are patriots. Why people see only one side of medal and don't want to see another.

You can't understand but you judge. You should ask yourself first before you make assumptions. If you don't understand simple things then you should not make a smartass out of yourself, your logic is binary and doesn't allow to get such things. And I cba to explain it in a 10th time to one more bighead in this thread.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4342 on: June 13, 2014, 10:29:47 pm »

The "antiterrorist" forces unleashed by Kiev to ward off the independence of Donbass are led by the Pole Jerzy Dziewulski.

Security advisor to former Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski (1995-1997) and a member of parliament (1991-2005), Jerzy Dziewulski is a Polish officer who underwent operational training in the United States and worked in Israel.

In this photo taken near Slavjansk last week, he is seen on the left-hand side sitting next to Alexander Turchinov (former intelligence chief who was then Acting President of Ukraine), in the center. The "anti-terrorist" operation was carried out under the supervision of Assistant Secretary of U.S. Defense, Derek Chollet.

Poland played an active role in the Maidan riots: some of the leaders were taking orders from by the Polish representative of the European Union in Kiev, Jan Tombiński, while some of the rioters had received prior training from the Polish police. In addition, Poland had a hand in the coup, for which Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski apparently gave the signal after the 21 February mediation meeting between the opposition and President Yanukovych. Sikorski may be thanked for his role in replacing Baroness Catherine Ashton as High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
All this based on one picture, source of which I should accept based on trust? Any OTHER sources maybe? And then one more step forward - maybe any OTHER than putlers media?

Otherwise - Vovka - I think there is a serious marked for tinfoil in russia. New business opportunity! :)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4343 on: June 14, 2014, 04:54:21 am »
You can't understand but you judge. You should ask yourself first before you make assumptions. If you don't understand simple things then you should not make a smartass out of yourself, your logic is binary and doesn't allow to get such things. And I cba to explain it in a 10th time to one more bighead in this thread.
Same of you Dave. You don't know the real facts, you don't know what happens in couloir of world politics. Show me where I'm judging? I see judgement only from you. I'm against people deathes, and I want it to stop. Ofcourse I cant do nothing only shittalking about it like most of us. As I know you are from Odessa, because of that I asked you if there any progress in investigation of murders. You said that this is not important now, because russian tanks crossed the border. The same ukranian btrs crossed the border yesterday. I don't know who are guilty, but as for me if you are trying to kill somebody then you are guilty. I think Russia shouldn't take Crimea, but if she didn't the same would be in Crimea like on the East. It's just my opnion. Dave just want to know. Do you see any wrong doings from Kiev authorities, or you see only Russian wrong doings?

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #4344 on: June 14, 2014, 06:30:45 am »
+5

Poland, of course! They are the aggressor AGAIN. It's time for a Steinmeier-Lawrow pact to stop them and liberate their country.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #4345 on: June 14, 2014, 09:16:41 am »
+1
Cann't understand why people who support Russia are separatists and people who supports USA are patriots. Why people see only one side of medal and don't want to see another.

This makes others think that you don't know anything about what's happening in east of our country. There is obvious difference. Russia's supporters ultimate goal that they declared long ago is to capture almost half of Ukraine's territory(8 regions) and create state (New Russia) which will join Russia or just be its puppet, depends on Putin decision.

That's why people who don't want Ukraine to be splitted oppose them and I doubt that there are many USA fans there, it would be wrong to call them "people who support USA", "patriots" fits much better. On other hand among separatists there are also a lot of patriots and I don't mind calling them in that way. Just they are patriots of Russia.

You said that this is not important now, because russian tanks crossed the border. The same ukranian btrs crossed the border yesterday.

No idea what's up with those border crossing and if it's true. I think in this case we'll know the truth sooner or later. 

I think Russia shouldn't take Crimea, but if she didn't the same would be in Crimea like on the East. It's just my opnion.

With the same propaganda and squads of patriots/cossacks/cookies coming to protect russian people/create some new states, but without russian troops? Yes, likely it would be the same. Without those factors - unlikely.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: June 14, 2014, 10:55:35 am »
Poland, of course! They are the aggressor AGAIN. It's time for a Steinmeier-Lawrow pact to stop them and liberate their country.

Stop them before they ally with Southernpotato !

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: June 14, 2014, 11:42:13 am »
I think Russia shouldn't take Crimea, but if she didn't the same would be in Crimea like on the East. It's just my opnion. Dave just want to know. Do you see any wrong doings from Kiev authorities, or you see only Russian wrong doings?

If you really think so then I have nothing to tell you. Because if so then you're Tovi-like and Tovi is just braindead. :rolleyes: Serr tried to explain it to you, but I doubt you'll get it. Of course it would be the same in Crimea like in the east now if Russia didn't invade it with thousands of troops. But you don't get one simple thing: Russia initiated this. Russia wants these territories and it's just such a simple plan that only Tovi can't understand it. How to annex territories today? You can't make a "full assault" (Panos) because you'll get sanctioned to hell or even get the intervention of other powerful countries.

Of course we see bad actions of Kiev authorities, we judge them, we don't support a lot of what they're doing. But it has nothing to do with things that are coming from Russia.
It's very stupid and inappropriate to say that Russia invaded Ukraine because of Maidan. Russia invaded Ukraine because Russia wanted to do so and Maidan was just a perfect time. Separatists are just thugs (same as those thugs who used guns during Maidan protests), they're terrorizing people who live there. Today they destroyed Ukrainian military plane with 49 people in it. And they're hiding in living quarters (Igor "Strelok" Girkin, their military leader, says that it would be stupid to fight openly against Ukrainian army - yes, it would be stupid, but you're hiding behind civilians, douchebag, that once again proves their mission). Just tell me how this Igor Girkin who never even lived in Ukraine can be the main guy who wants to decide its future claiming that it's his lovely motherland?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #4348 on: June 14, 2014, 01:05:17 pm »
And they're hiding in living quarters (Igor "Strelok" Girkin, their military leader, says that it would be stupid to fight openly against Ukrainian army - yes, it would be stupid, but you're hiding behind civilians, douchebag, that once again proves their mission). Just tell me how this Igor Girkin who never even lived in Ukraine can be the main guy who wants to decide its future claiming that it's his lovely motherland?
As I know about 10000 volonteurs got to the East from the Rostov with amunition and they blame Putin that he hasn't entered to the East yet. Maybe this Igor Girkin is one from this 10000 or fake, it's just hard to understand where the truth is. I think Russia didn't have plans to take Crimea, but when the revolution was made, Russia seized the moment and took Crimea, it was easy to take because of Crimea population support. Now Russia wants to stop any military activities, because of gas transportation. Poroshenko said that he will do it on the meeting in France. But nothing was changed. Yes I saw that military plane was destroyed, and this not unique case. Many people were killed from both sides, also from bombing many civililians were killed, children too. I don't support both of the sides. But I think it won't end until anti-terrorist operation won't be stopped. But if it will be stopped then New Russia will be made, where a lot of shale gas is founded, and this is interest of Baiden as we know, so what will happen next.
I see what happens in Libya and Iraq after making democracy there, I don't expect that USA will help Ukraine now.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: June 14, 2014, 01:35:06 pm »
As I know about 10000 volonteurs got to the East from the Rostov with amunition and they blame Putin that he hasn't entered to the East yet. Maybe this Igor Girkin is one from this 10000 or fake, it's just hard to understand where the truth is. I think Russia didn't have plans to take Crimea, but when the revolution was made, Russia seized the moment and took Crimea, it was easy to take because of Crimea population support. Now Russia wants to stop any military activities, because of gas transportation. Poroshenko said that he will do it on the meeting in France. But nothing was changed. Yes I saw that military plane was destroyed, and this not unique case. Many people were killed from both sides, also from bombing many civililians were killed, children too. I don't support both of the sides. But I think it won't end until anti-terrorist operation won't be stopped. But if it will be stopped then New Russia will be made, where a lot of shale gas is founded, and this is interest of Baiden as we know, so what will happen next.
I see what happens in Libya and Iraq after making democracy there, I don't expect that USA will help Ukraine now.

If ATO is stopped terrorists will have their hands free and they will keep doing what they did in a more severe form. They'll try to join Russia and will terrorize people who still live there and especially if they don't share their opinion. If you want compare Ukraine to Iraq then you should consider Russia being USA in this case.