Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485200 times)

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #4320 on: June 13, 2014, 12:40:56 pm »
You still buy this crap from exclusive LifeNews about Ukraine suddenly deciding "fuck this restraint on using heavy artilery, lets bomb the shit out of those civilians!"? Care to request your own personal tinfoil hat?

Just because it was OK for putler to order similar BS in Chechnya - it does not mean that every government will choose to follow this "example".

Can you prove that all informations from Russia are false ? You never give any information and you never make any personal research. My conclusion is that you are a racist: All that comes from Russia is BAD and that's your unique argument.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #4321 on: June 13, 2014, 12:48:58 pm »
+2
..My conclusion is that you are a racist: All that comes from Russia is BAD and that's your unique argument.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #4322 on: June 13, 2014, 12:55:47 pm »
Can you prove that all informations from Russia are false ? You never give any information and you never make any personal research. My conclusion is that you are a racist: All that comes from Russia is BAD and that's your unique argument.
I fucking lol'ed :)

"Can I prove that all informations from Rrussia areis false." No, I can't. Can you prove all of it is correct (which is what I would expect from a reliable news outlet)? No you can't, because they lied time and time again. And you do not see a problem with that, while I do. (mind the lowercase r in russia, this is obvious proof of racism and must be noted and respected!)

"You never give any information and you never make any personal research." Your opinion is noted and discarded, have a good day!  :mrgreen:

"My conclusion is that you are a racist: All that comes from Russia is BAD and that's your unique argument." I'm a racist, because I call putlers media in russia for a bullshit that it is? Thats deep man, real deep. (also note that putlers name is again lower-cased to underscore my childishness!)

You generalize ad-absurdum and ask me to prove the impossible, you do ad hominem in quite funny way and you presume to know what I want to say/state based on my question to Vovka regarding a tinfoil hat.  You are an epic no-shit-sherlock guy, keep being awesome!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:07:23 pm by Kuujis »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: June 13, 2014, 01:18:13 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Let's make a rule not to post any videos from Life News. For those who don't know: it's one of the most popular examples of Russian's yellow press. It's known for posting and making fakes, obvious lies, unproven info etc. I didn't find any proofs of Ukrainians using phosphorus incendiary bombs. Also I didn't find any result of this video (post it please if anyone of you did).

Here's some info to think about: Today pro-Russian separatists with 2 GRADs (Ukrainians don't use it in ATO) were trying to make an artillery attack on Ukrainian block-post but due to unknown reasons (unskilled operators, map mistakes, night time or whatever else), rockets landed on a civilian vegetable warehouse and the other civilian building nearby. This resulted in a death of one and a severe injury of the other young civilians: one woman (worker of warehouse) and a man (who was working in a building nearby, he unfortunately died). Separatists got instantly chased by Ukrainian forces, they abandoned GRADs and are trying to get away in BTR (APC).

Photoes (18+)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #4324 on: June 13, 2014, 01:29:01 pm »

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: June 13, 2014, 01:51:16 pm »
THIS is how phosphorus rounds look like, when they are meant to do damage:

The shit you are showing is at best smoke-screen. Also - had a nice laught at the time when "Ukrainian forces are using phosporus rounds in living quarters <...>" and meanwhile smoke screen is dropping in some fields behind.

AT THE SAME TIME -  I can only applaud the "journalists" who were able to catch the exact moment of shelling. Keeping in mind, that it only lasts for  seconds - that was a truly amazing feat.

Unless ofc it WAS smoke screen and smoke shells... in which case... well... can I get you a tinfoil hat maybe?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: June 13, 2014, 02:06:04 pm »
firstly I never wrote about "phosphorus bombs", it is probably illumination shells, which are used not as planned ^^
secondly, even if I make a photo with your mom that keeps the newspaper you're still going to argue that it feik so in the future I will just ignore you ((
blog residents available online, they bombed 20 times a day, so not difficult to photograph catch these moments

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: June 13, 2014, 02:23:56 pm »
+1
firstly I never wrote about "phosphorus bombs", it is probably illumination shells, which are used not as planned ^^
secondly, even if I make a photo with your mom that keeps the newspaper you're still going to argue that it feik so in the future I will just ignore you ((
blog residents available online, they bombed 20 times a day, so not difficult to photograph catch these moments
Dude, you post some shit videos about phosphorous rounds and then go full akward "I never wrote about them...". illumination shells hang in the air on small parachutes, akin to signal flares. Don't pretend to be dumb, their JOB is to stay in the sky, not on the ground. And then call this "bombing"... smoke screening? Likely. Lighting up ground (sic) - MAYBE. Bombing? Only in putlers media.

And afterwards you have problem with me not giving credibility to russian media...

Sweetest cherry on to - the "yo mama" joke... so cute! Here you go a puppy:

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: June 13, 2014, 02:29:01 pm »

Well, why posting this shit then? It's obvious for anyone at least 1% competent in military things that these are not phosphorus bombs. Yet you still post 2 videos of famous Russian yellow press who claim that these are phosphorus bombs. Your quote:

I would not believe the media, who can not see the difference between the explosion conditioner from overheating, and MANPADS or missiles XD

But you post this. Twice. Fuck logic, yes.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4329 on: June 13, 2014, 05:06:31 pm »
Dave is there any progress in investigation of deathes in Odessa and on Maidan?

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: June 13, 2014, 06:09:56 pm »
Well, why posting this shit then? It's obvious for anyone at least 1% competent in military things that these are not phosphorus bombs. Yet you still post 2 videos of famous Russian yellow press who claim that these are phosphorus bombs. Your quote:
But you post this. Twice. Fuck logic, yes.

I show the video, which I believe filmed in Ukraine, if the press shows the video with kittens, and call them  ducks it does not mean that these kittens are non-existent. It's sad that you judge a video by its name.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: June 13, 2014, 06:35:27 pm »
I show the video, which I believe filmed in Ukraine, if the press shows the video with kittens, and call them  ducks it does not mean that these kittens are non-existent. It's sad that you judge a video by its name.

So what's the point of posting this video then? It doesn't show anything besides that these reporters don't know or don't want to know what phosphorus bombs are. It's sad that you don't understand that the content of this video receives the very different meaning if it has such a name. Both content and names are bullshit, how else should I judge it? I give 2/10 for scenario and 3/10 for filming, also Aleksandr Kots will not receive Oscar for the last video, do you want this or what?

Dave is there any progress in investigation of deathes in Odessa and on Maidan?
I didn't track it. I think it's not the matter of the first importance now. Well, with tanks coming through Russia-Ukraine border I think that the majority of former questions are not needed to be questioned anymore.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #4332 on: June 13, 2014, 06:47:12 pm »
I didn't track it. I think it's not the matter of the first importance now. Well, with tanks coming through Russia-Ukraine border I think that the majority of former questions are not needed to be questioned anymore.
Why so many people were killed and that is not important? How many tanks crossed the border? Are this official forces of Russia or just somebody sent them?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: June 13, 2014, 06:53:06 pm »
Why so many people were killed and that is not important? How many tanks crossed the border? Are this official forces of Russia or just somebody sent them?
Are roving bands NOW WITH FUCKING TANKS roving in russia and crossing over borders to random countries from russia that you need to ask a question like "Are this official forces of Rrussia or just somebody sent them?"

<lets skip Vovka's answer about heil putler in red square and then bla bla bla...>
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:05:38 pm by Kuujis »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: June 13, 2014, 07:00:44 pm »

Because now people die every given day and will keep dying if nothing is done. I don't know the exact amount of tanks (not only tanks cross borders actually), at least 4 (maybe more, as I've said - I don't know). Russia and official forces = never mention this anymore please, after Crimea it lost any sense at all.