Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 485420 times)

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #3885 on: May 12, 2014, 02:28:28 pm »
Any Ukrainians, do you know any results of investigation in Odessa?

Nothing new yet, http://mvs.gov.ua/mvs/control/odesa/ru/publish/article/163177

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: May 12, 2014, 03:02:09 pm »
+2

The face seems... familiar.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:08:24 pm by [ptx] »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: May 12, 2014, 03:04:10 pm »
Unification will be achieved once humanity is presented with an outside threat. We will unite under one banner, as a singular war machine under one God Empreror of Mankind to purge the Mutants, Aliens and Heretics and ensure the continuing dominance of our magnificent species.

(click to show/hide)

Even though you say that with humor, its actually pretty true  :P

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: May 12, 2014, 03:06:01 pm »
I'm not talking about human nature. When I say it's not natural to seek unification in any way or form, I mean it as not according to the way universe works. Our whole perception of the world revolves around relations between two or more objects and you want to sell me theory how we should work toward one language, one nation, one everything. Also stuff you dislike that much, such as destruction are perfectly natural things. Destruction is in balance with creation. Trying to curb that in favor of our own ideas how things should work out will never yield desirable results. As an intellegent person and highly educated you should really know better.

What is true for chemicals not necessarily is for humans. Besides I'm not talking about destruction, which is much too broad and vague. Except maybe the destruction of the whole human race, Easter Island-style. And even though it's natural, I don't believe it's desirable. An intelligent and educated person knows that natural doesn't mean desirable. However and completely unrelated, the difference between an intelligent left winger and an intelligent right winger is one thinks natural laws can be changed by ideology and the other believes the opposite.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #3889 on: May 12, 2014, 03:25:08 pm »
+1
Nothing new yet, http://mvs.gov.ua/mvs/control/odesa/ru/publish/article/163177
Well, people must be punished from both sides. I think it will help some people to believe authorities. When it wil be stopped? So many people are already dead, opposition in Lugansk says about 46 killed people, about 1/4 of them are civilians. Ukranians, sorry if I offended someone of you. I posted videos here just to equal propoganda from East and West. I think there can be some provokations from Russia, but I upset when people think that Russia is the evil nuber 1 in the world. I think this is worse then in Game of Thrones. And people trolling each other, believing that only they know the truth. I think some politics use civilians for their wills. And because of that people die. :(

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #3890 on: May 12, 2014, 03:43:14 pm »
Well, people must be punished from both sides. I think it will help some people to believe authorities. When it wil be stopped? So many people are already dead, opposition in Lugansk says about 46 killed people, about 1/4 of them are civilians. Ukranians, sorry if I offended someone of you. I posted videos here just to equal propoganda from East and West. I think there can be some provokations from Russia, but I upset when people think that Russia is the evil nuber 1 in the world. I think this is worse then in Game of Thrones. And people trolling each other, believing that only they know the truth. I think some politics use civilians for their wills. And because of that people die. :(
I'm sorry, please remind me, how should a country be treated, which ANNEXED part of a FUCKING FRIENDLY-BFF country and then sends in troops to cause mayhem and destabilize the remaining parts? Maybe get your act together and THEN come barking "we are not evil No 1, we are just poor, missunderstood, insecure, oppressed people who approve of their master leader putler by 80%". I have nothing  but deepest respect for the Ukraine support march, which happened in Moscow some time ago, but I have only disgust  towars putler and his "shaika". And if you support putler - you are his "shaika" so prepare to be treated like one.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #3891 on: May 12, 2014, 04:24:58 pm »
+2
Found some interesting information:

Officially by the Donezk voting dudes, there were 790.000 legit voters. 75% participation means there were 592.500 people who actually voted. Voting stations were somewhere between 80 and 100. Let's assume 90. That means every station had 6583 voters during those 14 hours time which means 470 voters per hour, 7,83 voters per minute.

In comparison the last German vote from 2009: 43.371.190 votes were cast in 75.081 stations. Every station had to deal with 578 people during 10 hours. Means 58 per hour, round about 1 per minute.

In comparison, the stations for the referendum had to cope with nearly 8 times as much voters.

Go figure.

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3892 on: May 12, 2014, 04:32:29 pm »
I'm sorry, please remind me, how should a country be treated, which ANNEXED part of a FUCKING FRIENDLY-BFF country and then sends in troops to cause mayhem and destabilize the remaining parts? Maybe get your act together and THEN come barking "we are not evil No 1, we are just poor, missunderstood, insecure, oppressed people who approve of their master leader putler by 80%". I have nothing  but deepest respect for the Ukraine support march, which happened in Moscow some time ago, but I have only disgust  towars putler and his "shaika". And if you support putler - you are his "shaika" so prepare to be treated like one.
Really I don't want to offend someone, because I don't know what has happened in the real. I think after revolution on maidan authorities couldn't control the situation in regions, that's why some other politicans used this situation for themselves, I think Russia wanted to join Crimea, but people in Crimea also wanted to join Russia, not all of them, but more then half, if there wasn't a revolution, Russia couldn't join Crimea, my grandma in Kiev also against that Crimea joined Russia, but aunt in Lugansk agreed with joining of Crimea. I think that this was a game between USA and Russia. I can't say that I support Putin, but I appreciate, what he has done inside Russia. And I think that he has done some crimes too, as many politicans. And seems to me that there will be 3 World War, because USA increase their military potential, so Russia also increases it. It will be hard times. Many of us will die.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: May 12, 2014, 04:33:04 pm »
Found some interesting information:

Officially by the Donezk voting dudes, there were 790.000 legit voters. 75% participation means there were 592.500 people who actually voted. Voting stations were somewhere between 80 and 100. Let's assume 90. That means every station had 6583 voters during those 14 hours time which means 470 voters per hour, 7,83 voters per minute.

In comparison the last German vote from 2009: 43.371.190 votes were cast in 75.081 stations. Every station had to deal with 578 people during 10 hours. Means 58 per hour, round about 1 per minute.

In comparison, the stations for the referendum had to cope with nearly 8 times as much voters.

Go figure.
Good point. For reference - stats from Lt elections:
2544774 eligible for vote.
2003 eligible districts, ~1270 voter/district average.
52% voted, meaning 661 actuall per district.
Voting open for 12h -> ~1 guy per minute.
Main complaint - LONG queues.

8 voters per minute looks like a LONG stretch. Extreme one at that...

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: May 12, 2014, 04:38:49 pm »

Russia isnt the evil numb 1 in the world. Please. Im quite sure some central African country has that title. Its the evil number 1 in Europe. What Putin did was annex lands at the center of Europe. At fucking 21st century. Serius twat. No other country would ever do this at this day and age. He gave a really retarded reason for it too. "Russian lives were in danger", when they clearly werent even at the very start of this crysis. And what else Putin technically say was "we will invade everywhere where we feel russians are threatened". Basically worring every country that had russians living in them.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: May 12, 2014, 04:52:00 pm »
Officially by the Donezk voting dudes, there were 790.000 legit voters. 75% participation means there were 592.500 people who actually voted. Voting stations were somewhere between 80 and 100.

On many other sources of information they say there was more than 1000 polling stations.
It would quite change your mathematical approach of the legitimity of the referendum.

Link to your sources?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: May 12, 2014, 04:55:11 pm »
On many other sources of information they say there was more than 1000 polling stations.
It would quite change your mathematical approach of the legitimity of the referendum.

Link to your sources?
(click to show/hide)
Burden of proof my ass :P
There are 7+ million of citizens in "affected" regions. I think 790000 were only in one town. So the math gets back to the same order of magnitude, if extrapolated to whole region ROUGHLY. Still 8 times more efficient that Yurop!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: May 12, 2014, 04:58:56 pm »
Ouch, thats a lot of voters indeed  :P

So 1000+ stations for 7 millions people?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3898 on: May 12, 2014, 05:04:25 pm »
1527 voting station were for Donetsk region, as mr. Boris Litvinov said. But it won't change anything, war will be continued in this region, hard to think what authorities should do. I hope that there will not any bombing like in other countries, because my aunt lives there :shock:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: May 12, 2014, 05:04:37 pm »
+1
I can't say that I support Putin, but I appreciate, what he has done inside Russia.

:lol:

And seems to me that there will be 3 World War, because USA increase their military potential, so Russia also increases it. It will be hard times. Many of us will die.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login