Author Topic: French wave on Dtv  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: French wave on Dtv
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 10:11:20 pm »
For a guy who barely does anything but slag people off and being a genuine douchebag on the forum, crying over these jokes is just ridiculous.

I slag retards off, I'm sorry if you at any point felt targetted. These "jokes" are no different than the "potato" bullshit inflicted on latvians or the "greeks are poor" or any other retarded racist shit, but I guess it's hilarious to morons with but a few brain cells to roll around together in their empty skulls. Where are you from again, btw? Some shitty ass nordic country that folded like a piece of shit in front of the chocolate chip cookie war machine with maybe a few thousand war casualties, then took advantage of the fact they were "arian" brothers to be good little slaves for the rest of the war? Or the swedish "neutrals" that hedged their bets and willingly fed the chocolate chip cookies with resources up until the danger was past? And YOU fuckers have the nerve to talk shit about the french?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 10:42:15 pm »
Gurnisson, Jarlek,Panos,Jackiechan replying = Thread is fucked

Fucking trolls and useless moderators...

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 10:48:34 pm »
"escadron de Souffle"

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 10:52:11 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 11:15:11 pm »
Gurnisson, Jarlek,Panos,Jackiechan replying = Thread is fucked

Fucking trolls and useless moderators...
Someone seems to be butthurt. Can someone please "traduct" butthurt to frog for me? :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 11:22:56 pm »
+1
Oh sorry nm, not thousands, just about a thousand and a half. 16 danish soldiers, 1300 norwegian, and 4700 allies, from the 25K soldiers sent by england and france. So probably more frenchmen died defending scandinavia than actual scandivians, and definetely more englishmen. Lol. 

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 11:49:17 pm »
Oh sorry nm, not thousands, just about a thousand and a half. 16 danish soldiers, 1300 norwegian, and 4700 allies, from the 25K soldiers sent by england and france. So probably more frenchmen died defending scandinavia than actual scandivians, and definetely more englishmen. Lol. 

You mad cause of a few jokes about french pussies... Hilarious  :P Also, what you said doesn't change the fact that french retreat in 1940 was ridiculous, not to mention france got what it deserved for abandoning poland in '39 :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 11:57:58 pm »
You mad cause of a few jokes about french pussies... Hilarious  :P Also, what you said doesn't change the fact that french retreat in 1940 was ridiculous, not to mention france got what it deserved for abandoning poland in '39 :P

(click to show/hide)

300k war casualties, not to mention the hundreds of thousands more civilians throughout the conflict, quite a few from allied bombings. Or entire villages razed to the ground at the slightest resistance. Totally deserved of course, those people weren't even human anyways, just frogs amiright? Nevermind that it was England relentlessly appeasing the chocolate chip cookies, like when France wanted to intervene in Spain, which would've started the war long before the Germans could finetune and experiment all the brand new tactics they would apply so efficiently later on. But the English didn't like that idea obviously. Or that when Poland got invaded France DID immediately declare war on Germany, and didn't have the luxury of doing it from being a heavily defended sea crossing. You utter piece of shit, actually saying those people "deserved" to be killed, you better hope I never meet you in real life.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2013, 12:08:10 am »
+2
Or that when Poland got invaded France DID immediately declare war on Germany,

And did NOTHING apart from stayin on the border and looking how poland was slaughtered. I'm sure it was great reassurance for poles :P

You utter piece of shit, actually saying those people "deserved" to be killed, you better hope I never meet you in real life.

Oh my... Tough guy in the internet  :lol: :lol: I've lost count already how many people on these forums wanted to "fite me irl" :P

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:40 am »
+1
Btw
Nevermind that it was England relentlessly appeasing the chocolate chip cookies, like when France wanted to intervene in Spain, which would've started the war long before

But the English didn't like that idea obviously.

In 1936 when Germans entered into "rhineland" and remilitarized this area, breaking the versailles agreement, france ofc did nothing even though polish government was scared of einstein already and was ready to intervene. So yeah, you're right, france wrote heroic page of its history in those days :P Like when they declared paris as an open city... They were right to do that, but I have very little symapathy for, like you said, "entire villages razed to the ground" when the whole warsaw was destroyed cause my retarded countrymen weren't as smart as yours and couldn't find white flag :P

(click to show/hide)

Warsaw in 45, the whole city looked like that, so go ahead, tell me more about those villages which were "razed to the ground" :D

"At the Nuremberg Trials, Alfred Jodl said that "if we did not collapse already in the year 1939 that was due only to the fact that during the Polish campaign, the approximately 110 French and British divisions in the West were held completely inactive against the 23 German divisions."

Wololo, France got what it deserved. Should I give you my adress now? :D

Oberyn going mad cause of a few silly jokes, pulling out some heroic, thrilling stories about his oh so brave countrymen, barking about scandinavian countries... Huh, he really mad  :P

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »
+3
I slag retards off, I'm sorry if you at any point felt targetted. These "jokes" are no different than the "potato" bullshit inflicted on latvians or the "greeks are poor" or any other retarded racist shit, but I guess it's hilarious to morons with but a few brain cells to roll around together in their empty skulls. Where are you from again, btw? Some shitty ass nordic country that folded like a piece of shit in front of the chocolate chip cookie war machine with maybe a few thousand war casualties, then took advantage of the fact they were "arian" brothers to be good little slaves for the rest of the war? Or the swedish "neutrals" that hedged their bets and willingly fed the chocolate chip cookies with resources up until the danger was past? And YOU fuckers have the nerve to talk shit about the french?

I really don't mind you being a knobhead on these forums overall. I just can't understand how you can continuously bash and harass other members of this community for then being this butthurt about jokes related to something you never experienced yourself. I know I didn't mean any offense about this and I doubt Latvian did either. On the other hand, you can easily see that you meant offense with your posts, and you call us the retards? Low :)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 01:43:01 pm »
I really don't mind you being a knobhead on these forums overall. I just can't understand how you can continuously bash and harass other members of this community for then being this butthurt about jokes related to something you never experienced yourself. I know I didn't mean any offense about this and I doubt Latvian did either. On the other hand, you can easily see that you meant offense with your posts, and you call us the retards? Low :)

lOl shat ap my old friendit, obreyn wil fakgin knok yor teeth IRL my old friendit  :lol:

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 01:47:49 pm »
apart from mad oberyn back to OP :D

For Soeur de l'épée ( Sword sister ) <--- isn't it supposed to be Sword sister, wasn't there Sword sister in native SP? or did i misunderstand.

also baguette baguette baguette etc etc :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 02:05:16 pm »
I think the OP is not changing the meaning, but fixing the translation. The devs must have done a literal translation when the correct translation is what the OP suggests. That's what I understand from his post.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 02:05:53 pm »
escadron douce liqueur
escadron cul pirate