Author Topic: The Thanksgiving Truce 2013  (Read 266 times)

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
The Thanksgiving Truce 2013
« on: November 20, 2013, 08:54:02 pm »
+6
Hello fellow leaders and warriors alike!

As many people know next week is the week of thanksgiving, a time for food, family, and friends. I propose a truce from Wednesday November 27th through Sunday December 1st. You should not attack to where there would be a battle on Wednesday the 27th because many people will be traveling, attacking to have a battle on that day would make this truce void! This will allow all clans who have members that are traveling or unable to manage strat battles time off to see family or anything else they would need to do. If you are thinking about signing this truce, please listen to the following points. Keep in mind that if you wish to have strat battles during thanksgiving, you will not see as many american mercs compared to the week after. That being said, many of us would miss out on good exp battles and that would suck. You do not need to sign this truce, but if you do please adhere to it and don't be a back stabber.

If you would like to sign this truce please copy, paste the following format into a reply:

Name of leader accepting truce:
Name of clan accepting truce:
I agree to this truce and will not attack on strat to where there is a battle between Wednesday 27th and December 1st.

Here is mine for MB:
Name of leader accepting truce: Horns
Name of clan accepting truce:Murder Boner
I agree to this truce and will not attack on strat to where there is a battle between Wednesday 27th and December 1st.

This truce will apply to the ENTIRITY of the clan so all members are accepting.

If you would like to make a suggestion to this truce please reply and I will do my best to accommodate. If you would like to alter the times of the truce with your opposing clans, feel free to do so in here as well.

Have a great thanksgiving everybody!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:58:31 pm by Horns »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: The Thanksgiving Truce 2013