Author Topic: That WPF. Lol.  (Read 9053 times)

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: That WPF. Lol.
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2013, 07:11:01 am »
Nakata, Corsair was joking.

All info you seek is here:  http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/wpp-sum-and-cost-formula-rework(includes-wm)/msg891170/#msg891170

Tydeus is the one who came up with the new system.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2013, 07:22:08 am »
I like pretty much everyone.

then i guess i heard differant but that is good to hear

Offline Nakata

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2013, 08:36:28 am »
Nakata, Corsair was joking.

All info you seek is here:  http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/wpp-sum-and-cost-formula-rework(includes-wm)/msg891170/#msg891170

Tydeus is the one who came up with the new system.

uummm i read it 3 times and I still don't get it.

1.- My main character have 18 agi ; 6 WM ; I put all my weapon points on 1h (0 weapon points on the other class) and that gives me 166 wpf

2.- I made a skip the fun, I put 18 agi ; 6 WM ;  I put all my weapon points on any class for example on 2h(0 weapon points on the other class) and that gives me 155 wpf.
( I really want to show it to you but my screenshot button is broken)

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2013, 08:50:12 am »
It gives you free wpf for the wpf you have on your other characters

so it's really good to have some characters with 10+ WPF so you get more WPF on your main.
are you having me on here? that can't be right, can it?

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2013, 09:05:28 am »
+5
There is a bug (wpf from leveling up is still there) which will be fixed soon.

Offline Nakata

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2013, 09:10:14 am »
ok thank you. that makes sense now. :!:

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2013, 09:16:31 am »
well, great for kinngrimm and corsair...well done devs
indeed devs how dare you do something what could be good for me ... havent you forgotten the secret pact? chadz:"need to nerv kinngrimm", i was there when those words had been spoken  :lol: and so it happened again and again and again ...

and btw Suppenkasper
(click to show/hide)
, the patch didn't make much difference for me.
Only that i have 1 less shieldskill/ath. I died yesterday 2 times because my shield broke, i havent died that often of a broken shield in the past month before ^^. I don't see any changes to my averrage k/d, but yeah i got more outspammed by 2h agi builds now even with more WPF now on my own ... still getting more headshots then 9 months back.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:38:19 am by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2060
  • Infamy: 1872
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2013, 02:39:45 am »
+7
indeed devs how dare you do something what could be good for me ... havent you forgotten the secret pact? chadz:"need to nerv kinngrimm", i was there when those words had been spoken  :lol: and so it happened again and again and again ...

I might be mistaken here, but remember that you retired, then deleted your char (remember legendary kinngrimm on ladder) just like I did. We both came back after 7-8 months long pause from cRPG. I see you running around with same build and gear as before, while I'm leveling my char from scratch.

I might be dirty slavic dude from the basement who has no friends in this mod, eat rats for lunch and deserve no sympathy, and you're wealthy german businessmen with connections all around the place who must be respected and successful in this game. But at least admit they helped you out. I admit that first Meow, then Cooties retrieved my char. You won't see me talking shit about those people because they were nice to me.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2013, 09:16:22 am »
There is a bug (wpf from leveling up is still there) which will be fixed soon.

Another free respec?! or a bunch of people just got screwed up!  :wink:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2013, 10:55:25 am »
(click to show/hide)
1) chadz really said that once, which was funny to all who read it at the time.
2) I am not convinced that slavic or german, rich or poor has anything to do with anything here.
3) When i first looked at Wolves Faction Hall thread after 8 months, i saw Tenne mentioning that it maybe possible to restore my char, so i asked and it was. I did thank those for that deed and at the same time i silently cursed.

The topic was about WPF and i stated i dont see much advantage 'for me' in terms of the WPF gain, but the not so much different build protects me less and as i was personally mentioned by a former clan member i took the liberty to adress him.

Sorry if you would feel treated unfairly, which i imply now, as i cant see any other reason for you attacking me here Leshma. I didn't expect even that it is possible to restore a/my char and was quite surprised. That the possibility to restore a character is not broadly advertised, is though hardly my fault nor that it was done in the end. Any special treatment i may have gotten, i guess was because i asked nicely.

I didn't mean any disrespect towards you Leshma or the dev team, but yeah against Tuete  a lttle :wink:
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2013, 11:05:36 am »
+3
There should be an outrage that players aren't allowed to delete their characters permanently.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2382
  • Infamy: 897
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2013, 12:09:30 pm »
+3
Sorry if you would feel treated unfairly, which i imply now, as i cant see any other reason for you attacking me here Leshma. I didn't expect even that it is possible to restore a/my char and was quite surprised. That the possibility to restore a character is not broadly advertised, is though hardly my fault nor that it was done in the end. Any special treatment i may have gotten, i guess was because i asked nicely.

I got usual treatment which should be the norm, based on what chadz or cmp were saying since the beginning. I make my choices, I live with them. What bothers me is that devs decided to give you or anyone else special treatment because you asked nicely. That shouldn't happen, because it's like shitting on everyone else in this community who ever respecced, retired or deleted their character. It's not me being jelly of you getting your char back, I would never ask for such a thing. Reason why I wrote that is because I'm disappointed in chadz/cmp because they let that to happen.

Just to add something: Since we're nearing alpha stage of a certain game, I think that we should say a proper goodbye to this mod. I'm not sure are Tydeus or Paul willing or capable on their own to pull it off but making a sort of Xmass cRPG which with all game mechanic changes integrated would be awesome.

Yes, I'm talking about old leveling system and old retirement system (waiting one week with lvl 15) but with new wpf system and all new stuff (nudge, shield bash, turn rate nerf etc.) cRPG might not die when Melee alpha goes off but I have the feeling that most of us oldies will migrate to a new game. Of course, such massive change asks for full wipe. Don't think this would benefit me greatly, I'm going for level 34 atm...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:25:45 pm by Leshma »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2013, 01:40:49 pm »
+2
I deleted my gen 11 char 2 years ago, took a long break, came back and started grinding from gen 1, never crossed my mind to ask anybody for a revive or anything.

@Lesh, this mod will be played untill next year this time atleast, you think alpha/beta of BG will be online nonstop for a year? we'll get periods of testing than beck to cRPG
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2013, 05:36:29 pm »
+1

Went back to my old build. More wpf in archery and a little less in 1h tho. Pew pew

Got 1 skill point over. Havnt made up my mind yet if I'm gonna try and reach lv 36 and get 9 WM or just convert the attribute points to skill points and get 4 IF on 35.
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.