Author Topic: [BAN REQUEST] Mourtatos  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Krax

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Hate_More, Byzantium_Love_More
[BAN REQUEST] Mourtatos
« on: October 21, 2013, 03:45:33 pm »
1. Name of your character involved : Hate_More
2. Name of offending character(s) : Mourtatos

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : GMT+1 21.10.2013 13:37 - EU_1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. :

Mostly started with corsair being a asshole in chat and doing a kickpoll against me for delaying (he clearly havnt read the server rules describing the term.) Then someone that claims to be panos (seems like it was) called Mourtatos do a ban poll against me (since the kick failed) both of them normaly grief against me whenever im on, esp panos. I normaly just ignore em but when they start to poll me its not ok.
Server rules are as follows for delay :
(click to show/hide)
Im allways activly trying to kill the other side, mostly i stay near and bump if they have no ranged (so they can kill my horse) if they have cav or ranged i try to kill of those first. the 50% increase in reload time makes it hard to do this fast. not really my fault as it was something the devs did as a balance.
i allways seem to get advice on how to play my class, but some suggest that i need to dismount when im last. Well i normaly dont see the 2h heros droping their sword when they are last so why shall i give up my main weapon.(herezy excluded)

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* : Hard to say but if Mourtatos really is panos he likes to direct his anger against me.

6. Multiple Screenshots: -
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** - See screenshot

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: [BAN REQUEST] Mourtatos
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 12:39:16 am »
I joined EU1, and first thing I see was Corsair arguing with Hate, so when Hate replied that he wasnt delaying, I told him the best quote I ever wrote on this forum "Shut your whore mouth ranged my old friend", it was addressed to him, not as an insult but as a mere sarcasm. If you want to ban me for this, go ahead, Ill accept my punishment, just don`t permaban me  :?

Now regarding the poll, Hate is a well known delayer, even his name is a cheap attempt to troll people, a player called HATE_MORE plays as HORSECROSSBOW , could this be more obvious?? He kept delaying rounds, and he didnt even stood a chance to win the round, 10v1, 11v1, 12V1, are some examples of the rounds, let alone the fact that even if he was THAT skilled, to actually win the round, which he isnt, he doesnt even have the proper ammount of bolts to do that. My poll was fair and square, and people who were there at that time can back me up that he was delaying.

So to sum it up.

I apologise for the "insults" but not for the poll, because it was justified.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 12:51:58 am »
Oh and something else, when I told you to dismount, I didnt told you to drop your weapon, I told you to fight on foot, and have the courtesy to die a bit faster, because it`s really annoying that 50~ players had to wait for you to die.

Offline Krax

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 01:08:52 am »
Here we go again "well known delayer" thats just you not understanding the rules about delay

So in your opinion everyone thats last one alive need to jump off a cliff if the other team have more than X left ? Or have a certificate that says you can kill X number of players before trying.

As for my name... it used to be Pyrax but after all the hate the community have thrown after HX's i found it a more fitting name. Also i do alternate between love_more and hate_more every time i retire. dono why you think im a troll. I don't yell and use a potty mouth in chat, i always try and help my team (bumping, killing cav) Im gen 12 and played HX for atleast 2 years now.

To sum up
You did not give a reason before poll.
You have not pointed out what rule i broke to warrant a ban poll. (only some vague smokescreen about how you think i play and think)

Offline Krax

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 01:25:31 am »
Oh and something else, when I told you to dismount, I didnt told you to drop your weapon, I told you to fight on foot, and have the courtesy to die a bit faster, because it`s really annoying that 50~ players had to wait for you to die.

You know as well as me that my melee skills are not the best (you made this very very clear many times even used a wide array of words to describe it) So why do i need to dismount when all my skills is with a crossbow while on a horse. this it just bullshit, i have never seen you stop melee and just die when it 1vs10,15,20

and just to make it clear i have won rounds vs 10 before.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 01:49:04 am »
I really love the "Don`t blame me, blame society" attitude.

I guess me and Corsair are just assholes who wanted you to get banned for no reason, my poor innocent soul  :lol:

Offline Krax

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 01:58:44 am »
I really love the "Don`t blame me, blame society" attitude.

I guess me and Corsair are just assholes who wanted you to get banned for no reason, my poor innocent soul  :lol:

Im just blaming you here. And dont really think you can play the part of innocent soul with your trackrecord.

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 02:18:22 am »
First, i want to say that i was in the server when it's happened.

It's quite funny to see Hate_More posting here and feinting to not understand why he got kickpoll, then he continued again and again. (i would like to say, as he always does when he plays eu1)
Then after pissing of all players for some rounds (not to say maps...) does it really surprise him to get polled by players ?

Of course, you respected the rules, but you are clearly abusing them.
Saying : "No, i go close enough to be attacked by players" is a quite easy refuge.
Maybe you are right, maybe you are very close of us, and maybe all players alives are idiots who can not attack, and let you alive alone for some minutes, yeah maybe you'r right. It's strange that it's only with you such things happens, but yeah maybe you are right and we are all a bunch of liers who doesn't enjoy waiting and watching you riding bravely your holy Horse :)

I would advise you to think about why players polls you instead of going to the forum making such posts. Maybe the reason comes from you too, and it's probably not only the other's fault.

But after all, you are right, you are in the rules, so maybe it's the rules which are badly made.
Because it's obvious & easy to see that when you play, you are completly abusing it and pissing of all players. (The deads one, waiting and the players who are still alive & runs behind you)

To finish :
I agree all the polls you got ingame were probably a misstake if you follow brainlessly the rules. But it's what you get when you play too much with the rules and push too far. (not to repeat "abusing the rules")
So, the ingame polls made by the players weren't a good idea. (Maybe you should listen more too)
And this ban Request you made is clearly a bad idea too.
Both sides aren't innocent.

Rules :
•No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
◦OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
◦NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.
◦NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

So why do i need to dismount when all my skills is with a crossbow while on a horse. this it just bullshit, i have never seen you stop melee and just die when it 1vs10,15,20
Panos already did it :) (Maybe because it's panos... who knows...)

and just to make it clear i have won rounds vs 10 before.
Here we go again, @rules, maybe because you are unreachable. (again here we can see how "blur" the rules are applied)

[OFF Topic]
Moreover, after watching you, what i saw from you since many many months, what i can say is :

You enjoy this game by pissing of the other players.
What made me think of it?
Probably your behavior.
Probably how you act in the battlefield. (Abusing the rules but never crossing it)
Probably your ingame name. (which is clearly a troll-name, especially when we know the class you play)

FrenchKiss
Regards.

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 03:15:01 am »
Bloody delayer , everytime i play on eu 1 and i see him online hes delayin, i dont even understand why people try to defend him, hes wasting the players time who are death and waiting, and he thinks its even funny and does it over and over again i fully support panos, even the insult was well placed here.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 09:09:17 am »
Request denied since it is impossible for me to tell if you were dealying or not.

Next time you are in a 1vs10+ situation you should just dismount instead of annoying everybody on the server. I can totally understand why people are considering your "playstyle" as delaying. Don't let over 50 other people wait for several minutes only because you want a few more kills.