Author Topic: BAN [Kimotsuki]  (Read 287 times)

Offline Krax

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Hate_More, Byzantium_Love_More
BAN [Kimotsuki]
« on: October 05, 2013, 04:16:52 am »
1. Name of your character involved : Hate_More
2. Name of offending character(s) : Kimotsuki

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : GMT+1 02:54, 03:15 - EU_1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. :
I just retired and there is ALOT of hating going on, not that this is something id normaly pay attention to. But to complain about me delaying just because they have their heads so far up their asses that they cant aim and hit my LVL 14 character, isnt really my problem. AND given the fact that it takes sooooooooooooooo long to reload a xbow on a horse isnt my problem... Since the devs made the reload this long isnt not mutch i can do. I do stay close when im last so its not like im riding all over the map hiding. This makes both polls abusive and warrents a ban. (kick poll was accepted, ban failed) as you can see of the picture the ban poll was issued mid fight with no reason. a poll 15-20 min after was successfull but dont have a SS since i was booted. (made by another character i think)

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* : Not that i really know but the person can have been abducted by aliens and probed really hard and long. how the fuck can i know what another player on the internet thinks.

6. Multiple Screenshots: -
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** - See screenshot

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
Re: BAN [Kimotsuki]
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 12:57:27 pm »
Player Kimotsuki banned for 2 days.

Reason: Pollabuse (Rage-motivated Classracism)

S/Unban: 07.10.2013, 11:00
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)