Author Topic: pierce damage  (Read 3891 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: pierce damage
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 01:50:05 pm »
I think we simply arent used to the 1h stab. It sucks, but I dont think its that OP. I mean if you compared dedicated Greatswordusers(aka easy winmode players) with dedicated 1h players, a Gsworduser does 80% more stabs then 1h users. There are exeptions I know, but this is still the general outcome.

And to the OP? I don't think you know how physics really work and even if you did, what the fuck does any of this have to do with Crpg. Its a game...who cares.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 03:26:45 pm »
+1
OP should get a shield lol

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 04:28:41 pm »
Doesnt this thread kinda belong in the Chamber of Tears?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 05:21:48 pm »
+1
Looks like it was moved to realism.  I thought it was more of a balance topic myself.

Offline Real_Dece_Guy

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 09:20:20 pm »
Then explain to me why can polearms and 2 handers happily swing through walls. Realism doesn't only go the way you want it to.

I just switched from using a Great Axe to a Great Bardiche, and I'm getting my swings caught all the time now, especially my overheads by something (or someone) behind me.  Either it's not for all 2H weapons, or it's not that broken.
His Excellency Viceroy for Life, Field Marshal Al chadzi Doctor Idi Axemin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the Free Company Empire in Calradia in General and the Tundra in Particular.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 09:22:56 pm »
I think we simply arent used to the 1h stab. It sucks, but I dont think its that OP. I mean if you compared dedicated Greatswordusers(aka easy winmode players) with dedicated 1h players, a Gsworduser does 80% more stabs then 1h users. There are exeptions I know, but this is still the general outcome.

And to the OP? I don't think you know how physics really work and even if you did, what the fuck does any of this have to do with Crpg. Its a game...who cares.

Just picked up Nodachi Today on EU_2, no wpf and being trash at blcoking, and is till managed to fend off a shielder with scottish sword.

Guys try to get used to it first, it is not that hard to defend against it.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.