Author Topic: [UNBAN] TravazolKrem  (Read 438 times)

Offline afarosed

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] TravazolKrem
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:22:47 pm »
BAN Topic : http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/(ban)-iegos-travazolkrem/

it seems u dun care about screenshoots (own report).  Reporter : Nord_Jarlek_The_Blue .. And my team hit was an accident and u know it but altough u banned me ? It is bullshit .. You must care the fake screen shoots .. And other ss i opened the door cuz we were only 15 ppl and we were killing them part to part.. And u dont care it too ..

AND LOOK AT THE 7th answer :

Quote from: Jarlek
Doubt anyone but me saw Iegos, but the logs should be clear.

I know Harpag the Grey saw Travazol, Rufio too, so should Kafein (he was the 2hander blocking the gate after it was opened) and the OdE horseman.

HE DIDNT SEE ME :) AND I THINK HE NEED SOME ENGLISH LESSONS..

Perfect work style ...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:26:31 pm by afarosed »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: [UNBAN] TravazolKrem
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 12:05:54 am »
it seems u dun care about screenshoots (own report).  Reporter : Nord_Jarlek_The_Blue ..
If you could read, you might have read what those reports were for. He didn't th me, he kicked me after I kept nudging him. I nudged him, because he was opening the gate that leads right to attacker spawn.

And my team hit was an accident and u know it but altough u banned me ? It is bullshit
Yes, getting reports from 3/5, to 5/5 (propably 1/5 & 2/5 too), before 30 seconds have passed on the map SURE are accidents.

1 or 2 reports might be an accident, getting all the way to 5 right after you tried griefing the round before? Yeah, right.

.. You must care the fake screen shoots .. And other ss i opened the door cuz we were only 15 ppl and we were killing them part to part.. And u dont care it too ..
We were winning this map, but here's the thing with siege. You can do awesome as defense, and then lose it all in 30 seconds. What can make you almost instantly lose in 30s on that map? That exact gate being opened and the attackers just zerging in.

Besides, why would I fake screenshots for someone I've never heard or seen before?

AND LOOK AT THE 7th answer :

HE DIDNT SEE ME :) AND I THINK HE NEED SOME ENGLISH LESSONS..

Perfect work style ...
I didn't see you? Then what exactly is this screenshot here showing?
(click to show/hide)

Also, nice English dude. Even my 13 year old self could spell better than you and English is a foreign language for me.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia