Author Topic: The Great Thread of Suggestions  (Read 46484 times)

Offline Karena

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • No Comments!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Karena_Kzzz
Re: The Great Thread of Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 08:49:28 pm »
Armors for femme also:) please!

Offline HUtH

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 08:09:31 pm »
+2
Would it be possible for archers to choose between two types of arrows? So they could choose ones with cut dmg for lightly armoured foes and pierce for heavies?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sorry
for
my
terrible
English

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2013, 02:48:29 am »
Swing speed and activation time are not the same thing.  For example, you have a identically positioned 2h and a polearms swinging at the same speed at a target.  The 2h hits before the polearm, not because it is moving faster, but because it enters the "active phase" sooner. 

Now let's say you wanted to change things so that in the same scenario, the two weapons would hit at the same time.  You could increase the swing speed of the polearm to compensate for later activation time or you could make the polearm swing activate sooner (or both, and/or make the 2h swing slower/activate later).  However, each of those changes would have very different effects on gameplay.  The ideas are related, "when can I hit someone," but distinct. 

By the way, Tydeus' post was only talking about overheads.  I'd be interested in seeing the numbers for other attacks.
For every time you have gave me a pointless thumbs down you deserve the couple dozens thumbs down u got!

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2014, 02:32:51 am »
Small, overdue update.

Offline MacLeod_

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • There can be only one....Winner of each round.
    • View Profile
    • A Singleplayer Manual
  • Faction: The Highland Clan,KUTT
  • Game nicks: (Crpg)Sword_for_hire,MACLEOD_
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 04:43:44 am »
+1
                                                                            The real balance is the level difference of new players and veterans that have been playing for years

You work on balancing classes. Ranged,Melee and cavalry. My idea is that should should balance the game more for those classes at its final levels. It takes way to long to get to the highest level of the game I don't see the purpose of it at all. The dedicated like 100+ Na player and 200+EU players(rough estimate) that have been playing for years should be rewarded with a polished mod by now.

GM's worry too much about taking ONE point of damage away from the weapon or adding ONE point of speed to realize that a level 36 guy will most likely kill a level 25 guy. How do you balance that? Skill,maybe but isn't the point of having a class balance;having everyone the same level???? I literally takes like what,I never been there a year to level to 36 playing 8 hours a day? A fucking year..so the only people that get a huge level advantage are the people with no lives or only play this game for years. A video game should not take a real life year too level up to max level.

What I think you should do

1.Lower the level cap to 33 or make it 10x easier to level up to 36.
2.revamp the exp system to give you x3 or x4 what you are getting now.(Where you can play for 3-4 hours and make 2-3 million.
3.As of right now make the exp multi around x5 and take away loom points for a set time so that new people and old can level up there mains to max level.

The main thing I am trying to say it that it would be far more balanced if everyone was the same exact level on the server. Just make it easier to level up and balance the loom point accordingly. I don't see a point in taking months and months and months to level up. Really that is months of your lives you could have spent doing something better.

Builds,classes how they should work

A guy duels another guy,ping excluded and they are both the same level and the one guy lives. HE is like what build are you? I like your build. He tells him then the other guys respects and tries the build gets to level 33 in a week and loves it. Reality being stuck for a months  to get to level you want is dumb for one you may never get to try your build on the field at its fullest potential at level 33 before you get fucking bored.

Another thing with build is the game moves more towards builds and people at max level all equal making skill and your class build more team oriented. A full team of 33's against another full team of 33's(using 33 as a max level ref.)

It would make it easier to balance weapons.You can't properly balance weapons w/o a real game balance. One guy that's 36 atm,recks another team and all a sudden that weapon is over powered. Well that guy is level 36,nerf that. Not everyone can be level 36 with out years of their life torn from them. I feel everyone even new players should be able to level quickly and have fun w/o the large wait time.

I am just speaking my peace I doubt anything I say will come into play but I have to at least try. ty for reading. MAC

I take back what I say just make it x2 for life.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:13:03 pm by MacLeod_ »
Devilize vrs. MacLeod

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 12:47:29 am »
Hey Jarold! Please remove stuff that has been added already to make the list shorter. Less to read, less waste of time :mrgreen:

• Saracen Armors ( DL link included )
  • New Scale Armor ( DL link included )
  • Light Heraldic Tabard and Helmets ( DL link included )
  • Knightly Heraldic Armor Pack ( DL link included )
  • Lederhosen & Beer ( DL link included )
  • Simply Update EU DTV
  • 4 Easy Fixes for cRPG
  • Battle Mode Change, MOTF Spawn Early

Cheers
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 06:06:22 pm »
Hey Jarold! Please remove stuff that has been added already to make the list shorter. Less to read, less waste of time :mrgreen:

• Saracen Armors ( DL link included )
  • New Scale Armor ( DL link included )
  • Light Heraldic Tabard and Helmets ( DL link included )
  • Knightly Heraldic Armor Pack ( DL link included )
  • Lederhosen & Beer ( DL link included )
  • Simply Update EU DTV
  • 4 Easy Fixes for cRPG
  • Battle Mode Change, MOTF Spawn Early

Cheers

dokay

Offline Davlumbazer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2014, 11:48:46 pm »
Could you guys lower the gold transfer cap from skip the fun characters. I gave 50k to my skip the fun char to try HA and now i can only get the 40k back. 10k wasted ):
Careful_Eugene, with whatever you're using.

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:05 am »
I suggest to make a cap for ranged and cav on eu1,like only 10 archers per team possible or such...meanwhile its like fuckin counter strike,and even there is a cap for snipers^^

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Soldier_of_God

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Tristan, Archerfaggotry, Sir_Edward
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 01:59:35 am »
Ok, so I've been thinking; Rageball and DTV are terrible as they are right now; you pay upkeep, and your options are limited, but without the fast pace of battle to offset it. They're money sinks, so essentially my suggestion is that these modes should not charge upkeep for items, or given XP. That way people would not farm the servers for levels (like they do now), and you actually are guaranteed to gain money, though in small amounts.

this would...

-Reduce leeching
-Reduce raging
-Encourage players to join
-Reduce restrictions on play style
-Increase the overall "fun factor" due to no leveling and no repairs to consider.

I personally am in duel because its a fun way to improve my skills, and make a little cash at the same time; the xp is nice, but if i had to change that, i would rather get more gold, on a per duel basis; say 50 gold EACH DUEL. Once again, not really exploitable (unless some dumbass desides to get killed for an hour straight, perhaps 4 deaths a minute would equal 12k if someone was really determined), and gives more incentive to actually duel people. once again, i would recommend NO XP in duel as well.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 02:03:04 am by Soldier_of_God »

Offline Grand_Master

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I rekt English,that is all that you need to know
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knezevic
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2014, 05:07:09 pm »
Since there are no head armors that fits with Glided Rus armor,please make one.
Also,black Gothic Armor don't have pair for hands and legs,please make that one too.
Thank you.

Offline Merz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 10:52:02 pm »
 :rolleyes:
I have a sugestion if your feet aren't on the ground when you stab a mount, no spin it to win it the horse will not rear up unless your are on the gound aka not jumping.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2014, 10:58:58 pm »
I have a sugestion if your feet aren't on the ground when you stab a mount, no spin it to win it the horse will not rear up unless your are on the gound aka not jumping.

Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline chaosegg

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • gen 19 Escapist, Philosurfer, Voluntaryist
    • View Profile
    • I need to know why.
  • Faction: Tigurini
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 11:57:15 pm »
Mule

Add a mule. Donkey is in game. Horse is in game. They make baby. Mule is born.

Thanks.
"All true warriors travel the same river of blood, if one is disgraced, all are disgraced; if one finds his death in glory, so do we all find glory.
No true warrior would allow another to suffer unjust disgrace or begrudge him the fruits of a well-earned victory."

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2015, 04:22:23 pm »
Increase time betwean switching direction in which u want to attack. It makes swings look like u weilding 2h daggers with 0 weight. Its good in star wars jedi academy where sword have 0 weight, but not in medieval game.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:28:35 pm by Tomeusz »