Author Topic: Strategus Problem Urgent  (Read 614 times)

Offline 3rdRL_Tren

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Strategus Problem Urgent
« on: July 12, 2013, 08:58:37 pm »
+1
So last night at about 11:30 in the evening i was transferring some troops for a friend between Nova Tosdhar and New Senuzgda Castle. I dropped my troops off and i was marching back to my fief with a mere 200 troops, but do to suspicious activity from our rivals i decided that my last action of the night would be placing my 200 troops in a allied by the name of New Emerin. Once i clicked on new emerin i clicked enter so my path was heading and went to bed. When i logged back on at around 10:30 this morning i saw that not only my path was completely changed but that i had lost 85 troops and that i was being attacked by another faction. What i cant seem to understand is A.) Why my path changed when i KNOW that i was on the right path when i logged off. B.) That I am missing 85 troops when I KNOW, i have plenty of gold to support them. C.) That i am being attacked by another faction that is quite conveniently placed on the path that was changed from my original one. If there is anyone out there that could possibly access the action files of strategus or understand what this problem is and if it could be avoided now I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you.

Offline En_Dotter

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Main: Qunicy_En_Dotter; Alts: Guardian_En_Dotter; Guardian_Spiralle
Re: Strategus Problem Urgent
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 03:27:50 pm »
Hax? Thats my only guess. Did u share ur account password with anyone?
Nothing is better than eternal happiness.
Eating a sandwich is better than nothing.
Therefore, eating a sandwich is better than eternal happiness.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 06:43:39 pm »
+2
Is there a possibility you clicked to drag the map around after pressing the move button at some point?

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:44 pm »
+2
Is there a possibility you clicked to drag the map around after pressing the move button at some point?

Very likely, but does not explain the loss of troops :P

You clicked right before you went to bed, may i ask how drunk you were?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login