Author Topic: [Multiple Ban Request]  (Read 510 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
[Multiple Ban Request]
« on: June 24, 2013, 07:06:31 pm »
Ban Players: OL_Bannazz; MingoMango; Ashinator439; ChelseaSJL09

Today 18:20 GMT+2 (40 mins ago) I played with my alternative character, "Khalasar_needs_Cash", on the Max lvl 20 server EU5.
What happened then?
A Teamkill Rampage including Griefing, Exploiting and every single kind of being immature.
The Pictures are speaking for themselves:

(click to show/hide)

To explain it more shorten:
These 4 guys were sitting together in an Skype Lobby having fun with teamkilling the whole team and ruining the fun, not only for their own team, but also for the enemy team.
There was no reason given from any other players. Nobody insulted them or trolled them.
Alec_the_Mad was on the Server and in the enemy team. He told them to stop it several times and he got answered with insults.

I do not know whether these guys have a longer ban history or not. But this behaviour which was lasting more then 20 minutes should be punished pretty hard. They were not saying sorry or anything and they tried to excuse all this with the sentence "We are in skype", which is actually making it worth for me. It means they just planned all that and they would obviously do it again.

Maybe an Admin want to check the Logs again, because I left after 20 mins, but I do not know whether they stopped then or not.

Cheers,
Chris
Bros never die!

Offline Alexjei

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Real swiss.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Alexjei, Alec_The_Mad, Alan_The_Bad,
Re: [Multiple Ban Request]
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 07:15:28 pm »
I was there and I can confirm everything.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 07:16:13 pm »
ChelseaSJL09, MingoMango & OL_Bannazz banned for fourteen (14) days for a plethora of offences.

I can't see whomever the fourth person is though Chris. I'll leave this open so you can point them out, there was a random teamwound by someone else in the midst of that, but I doesn't seem like it was a recurring thing.

Edit: These players are welcome to contact me but this whole fiasco is unacceptable, the under level 20 server should be a safe haven from this as newer players will be there, we shan't scar their experience so quickly!  :mad:

Tenne.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 07:25:06 pm by Tennenoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 07:22:53 pm »
His name was Ashinator, but as he did not teamkill anybody there is no Reason to ban him from this side.

Why I called his name aswell is because he was teamkilled by them several times and he owned the same banner as the other 2 guys (Orange background with white eagle). He also kicked me 2 or 3 times which is not a reason for a ban at all.
I just thaught he is included to this "gang", but there is no rulebreaking by his side. Sorry for requesting his ban aswell, my fault.
Bros never die!

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 07:26:04 pm »
His name was Ashinator, but as he did not teamkill anybody there is no Reason to ban him from this side.

Why I called his name aswell is because he was teamkilled by them several times and he owned the same banner as the other 2 guys (Orange background with white eagle). He also kicked me 2 or 3 times which is not a reason for a ban at all.
I just thaught he is included to this "gang", but there is no rulebreaking by his side. Sorry for requesting his ban aswell, my fault.

Ah, okay, well if he was part of the same gang then he was probably a little smarter that the rest, if not then he probably chose a bad day to use that banner!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are