Author Topic: Thank you all very much!  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Thank you all very much!
« on: June 16, 2013, 05:44:10 pm »
+26
Like the title says, thank you all very much. This goes to those of you that have been signing up the past days for the defense of Kelredan Castle (or our other 2 villages), as well as anyone that has offered or provided aid of some sort. Without each and everyone of you, this castle would have been lost earlier on. You all did a great job in the sieges and I'm proud to have been able to lead/fight with you.

(Those of you who fought for us last night received 1000g through Strategus in payment for the battle - I was told this was the maximum you could pay through this interface)

Now, to rebuild and go attack shit again.

Thanks again everyone. I'm hoping you got a lot of XP out of this as well as having fun being as this was a pretty sweet castle.

Have a great day!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Thank you all very much!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 06:29:03 pm »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:41:51 pm »
+16
First of all, no one gives a shit about your kd and secondly good job resetting those points Rhalzo. These are the same shitbags that attacked their village twice after I'd taken it eliminating any chance for spoils of war. Talk about poor sportsmanship. I didn't think better of you and still don't.

Everyone else who fought against FCC with us you did a great job!

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:46:01 pm »
+13
P.S.  Though it was a bit petty, poor sportsmanship/loser mentality to reset the production points repeatedly.  We gave you fun battles - just seemed a rather petty way to end a good siege.  i thought better of you rhalzo, you disappoint me, I thought you were more mature than that.

I reset the castle a bit over a week ago and you guys repeatedly attacked which prevented me from spending those points. It wasn't done to spite anyone. I wanted to change the equipment in the castle but didn't get enough time to get it done. In the whole of this round of Strategus, the points were reset a total of two times. The first being a few months back and the second being a bit over a week ago. That's also why I wasn't able to buy new equipment for the defensive battles and in turn had to use the random looted gear and other shit.

Also, why would I "reset the production points repeatedly"? You know it takes a week to do it right? That would be just stupid to reset the points once a week. I wouldn't stoop to that level.

Please don't come into this thread making assumptions over what I did in the castle. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:50:12 pm by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 07:29:58 pm »
+8
Had a good fight at a good castle - almost or slightly over one to one k/d in 3 of the battles.  Thanks for the fun and xp.

P.S.  Though it was a bit petty, poor sportsmanship/loser mentality to reset the production points repeatedly.  We gave you fun battles - just seemed a rather petty way to end a good siege.  i thought better of you rhalzo, you disappoint me, I thought you were more mature than that.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 07:30:36 pm »
+5
Last night was a really fun battle. Not because we won, but because of the old school FCC yolo squad.

We took over the highest keep, built a equip box and a healing tent there, then just kept shooting our arb's at your archer nest.

Cy, Matey, Gmno, Frodo.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 08:08:30 pm »
+3
Honestly, "salting the earth" by resetting PP is an interesting tactic. LET THEM TAKE THE BARREN FIELDS! THEY MAY GATHER THE HUSK OF WHAT WAS ONCE A GRAND TREASURE. WAR IS HELL. If it was done on purpose I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be breaking any rules...

But after spending resources to capture a fief, it kinda sucks to find out you got less than you bargained for.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 08:10:00 pm »
+3
Last night was a really fun battle. Not because we won, but because of the old school FCC yolo squad.

We took over the highest keep, built a equip box and a healing tent there, then just kept shooting our arb's at your archer nest.

Cy, Matey, Gmno, Frodo.

Well played with that. I couldn't find shelter even when I was down the staircase inside of the gatehouse.

Honestly, "salting the earth" by resetting PP is an interesting tactic. LET THEM TAKE THE BARREN FIELDS! THEY MAY GATHER THE HUSK OF WHAT WAS ONCE A GRAND TREASURE. WAR IS HELL. If it was done on purpose I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be breaking any rules...

But after spending resources to capture a fief, it kinda sucks to find out you got less than you bargained for.

We just wanted our shadow warrior gear :(

Offline Apollo

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 194
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • The Gay Serf
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN EMPIRE
  • Game nicks: Apollo, Asstron_the_Assassinator
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 08:17:47 pm »
+14
Leave it to Kesh the sperglord to start drama on a thank you thread...
You don't need to ban or anything just for future reference or something because he's rude to me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 08:28:31 pm »

Cy, Matey, Gmno, Frodo.

Damn i wish you had told me - I would have joined you with my arbalest :(

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 08:45:11 pm »
+9
i was brushing my hair only to find i was 10 minutes late to sign up.

sorry guys, i'll do better next time

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 09:37:23 pm »
+2

Cy, Matey, Gmno, Frodo.

Cy hacks. I got like 20 hits and 1 kill up there, Cy got like 12 hits 12 kills with 1wpf D: Great time though.

Thanks for the battles FIDL.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 09:51:03 pm »
Cy hacks. I got like 20 hits and 1 kill up there, Cy got like 12 hits 12 kills with 1wpf D: Great time though.

Thanks for the battles FIDL.

BEST NA ARCHER

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 09:57:41 pm »
+8
The battles have been really fun, Rhalzo. You've been a great ally throughout all of this, even helping us run our battles when we haven't really had our shit together at all in these last few battles. I'd go up in flames with players like you any day.

Damn i wish you had told me - I would have joined you with my arbalest :(

It probably wouldn't have made a difference for what it's worth.

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »
The battles have been really fun, Rhalzo. You've been a great ally throughout all of this, even helping us run our battles when we haven't really had our shit together at all in these last few battles. I'd go up in flames with players like you any day.

It probably wouldn't have made a difference for what it's worth.

True we had like 12 xbowers that fight and we all did great - one of the reasons I think we did better than 1 to 1 k/d in that siege.  But I was more referring to enjoying playing with the old squad with yolo tactics.