Author Topic: Please BAN BSPowerEvolution  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Judge_Joker

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Please BAN BSPowerEvolution
« on: June 16, 2013, 08:51:26 am »
BSPowerEvolution has been leeching gold leeching XP for point in each sever, mainly in Chinese and EU-Siege sever for even two years.

I am here to report BSPowerEvolution is gold farmer.

I have to say this kind of behavior can only prove by checking the log/record, it is long time thing, a screen shot or short video can't prove anything.

Therefore, I suggest and require the official administor check this ID's log/record including:

1.equipments usage: Short+Sickle all the time. I know the rule is not allow naked, but Short and Sickle 's upkeep cost is almost zero.

2.experience/gold ratio: no upkeep cost, gain a lot more gold in the same time period than other regular players, and keep this way for even two years.

3.level/kill/dead ratio: he never kill, or even hurt anyone,and going to deadth very fast, almost no contribution to the team for long yaers.

4.So many chinses player knowed he is gold farmer.
He knows I reported him, so he might use some better equipments in these few days. Please check the record from a few days back.

Then I am sure you can define if he is farming and leeching gold , selling +3equipments or points.

Every chinses player knowed he is gold farmer and point farmer.so,every chinses player is very disgusting for he,so he goes to EU-Siege server.please BAN he in every server and BAN he Forever.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:00:35 am by Judge_Joker »

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Please BAN BSPowerEvolution
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 09:48:45 am »
You cant ban someone just because he plays with 0 repair gear, or because he dies fast.

AFAIK, he may grinds gold for a couple of generations so he can buy stuff a bit quicker, when I was gen 1-3 most of the time I was playing with 100 repair gear.

And besides, I`m pretty sure that 90% of asian players are gold farmers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pigsy

• Renown: 114
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • CN admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic Order(TO)
Re: Please BAN BSPowerEvolution
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 10:51:40 am »
•No leeching
◦OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
◦NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
◦NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
◦NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

国服规则跟外服差不多,相对更严,他没有不带武器,并没有使用T自动跑,所以无法作为leeching处理。现在暂时没有针对这种行为的规则,执行难度也很高。
visitors can't see pics , please register or login