Author Topic: Unban RoR_Reeses Please!  (Read 278 times)

Offline Stryker

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stryker, ReesesPieces, Reeses
Unban RoR_Reeses Please!
« on: May 04, 2013, 01:22:01 am »
Ok well I around 6:00 I believe I was playing dtv. I was afk for around 20 minutes because I had to get a haircut. When I came back to the game it said I was kicked from the server, which obviously happens when you go afk for too long. When I saw the message I got off crpg for around 30 minutes then I got back on. It said I was banned from all the NA servers. I tried to update the game and I even tried to join the servers a couple of times. I know I should've left the servers before I went afk. Please unban and tell me why I've been banned. Thanks for reading this.
Shieldwall! Shoot! - Me

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: Unban RoR_Reeses Please!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 02:35:53 am »
Ok well I around 6:00 I believe I was playing dtv. I was afk for around 20 minutes because I had to get a haircut. When I came back to the game it said I was kicked from the server, which obviously happens when you go afk for too long. When I saw the message I got off crpg for around 30 minutes then I got back on. theIt said I was banned from all the NA servers. I tried to update the game and I even tried to join  servers a couple of times. I know I should've left the servers before I went afk. Please unban and tell me why I've been banned. Thanks for reading this.

This is your 8th ban I think 12 hours is pretty lenient, Also took into consideration this is your first ban for leeching. I am going to go ahead and keep you banned for 12 hours. Next time please leave the server if you have to go get your hair cut (instead of leaving your character leeching behind a building for 30 minutes.)

Locking thread - You can post in my admin feedback section, if you have any questions.