Author Topic: Possible Serious Admin Abuse  (Read 5754 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Possible Serious Admin Abuse
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 10:56:44 am »
+1
Is racial/cultural slander allowed on the forums now?

It's not slander, the US has a laughably low average IQ compared to other first world countries.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 11:05:08 am »
+5
It's not slander, the US has a laughably low average IQ compared to other first world countries.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

Actually, you just proved that it is. The link you provided is the top 20 list of the HIGHEST IQs in the world, of which the united states is #19.

And since he was specifically going on record talking to those of us who posted in this thread, I'll retort that mine is approximately 140.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Crispy
  • IRC nick: ALLLLL DAYYYYY!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 11:26:29 am »
+6
I believe the admin that banned everyone on the opposite team should be stripped of all privilege's, he clearly favored his own team... with 2 minutes left in the fight. Everyone was naked... so therefore it was a scrappy fight back-peddling against 3 oncoming players is not delaying, just providing a prime time to attack. Relit you are very incorrect in your post... 2 mins left and people were still fighting doesn't clearify a ban.... sorry buddy. You are very misinformed and should read the strat fight page and terms of battle. Obviously you were the opponent in this particular fight so you side with what the admin purposed.... In fact you are very wrong in doing so or even promoting the belief that what was done was okay. People on defense were doing defensive maneuvers, sadly you could not contain the matter at hand. This strategy has been played several times in previous strat maps in NA... and now you speak on it... I call that complaining... When in fact what was done was seriously inappropriate. Look at what witchcraft did in the siege fight... camping on a tower that no one could get to then the timer ran down and all defenders spawned from the grave yet no one complained about that... Just seems like when the battle/siege doesn't favor certain clans they wine and moan and ban players when their is a timer still running... This is why I personally hate how strat has become, it seems to favor certain clans and deminish others and continue to do that... the OCC Siege for instance... they spawn with no gear at Shariz VE takes it with Eaze (like what i did there). Yet nothing is done about it... this whole strat seems to favor literally one side of the map and starve the rest it... FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLAIN MORE!!!!!!!!

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 11:28:22 am »
Actually, you just proved that it is. The link you provided is the top 20 list of the HIGHEST IQs in the world, of which the united states is #19.

And since he was specifically going on record talking to those of us who posted in this thread, I'll retort that mine is approximately 140.

Cool story man, did your high Internet IQ stop me from taking all of your shit?  I believe Waradin is from one of the European countries that beats out the US, so he is actually well within his rights to say that.  Like I said, we are quite low for a first world country and SUPER POWER, and of course with our economy the way it is, it is no surprise.  Most Americans can't do simple math and as a result average $19,000 of credit card debt.

Anyway, back on topic, you should link the battle so we know which one you're referencing.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 11:32:22 am »
I believe the admin that banned everyone on the opposite team should be stripped of all privilege's, he clearly favored his own team... with 2 minutes left in the fight. Everyone was naked... so therefore it was a scrappy fight back-peddling against 3 oncoming players is not delaying, just providing a prime time to attack. Relit you are very incorrect in your post... 2 mins left and people were still fighting doesn't clearify a ban.... sorry buddy. You are very misinformed and should read the strat fight page and terms of battle. Obviously you were the opponent in this particular fight so you side with what the admin purposed.... In fact you are very wrong in doing so or even promoting the belief that what was done was okay. People on defense were doing defensive maneuvers, sadly you could not contain the matter at hand. This strategy has been played several times in previous strat maps in NA... and now you speak on it... I call that complaining... When in fact what was done was seriously inappropriate. Look at what witchcraft did in the siege fight... camping on a tower that no one could get to then the timer ran down and all defenders spawned from the grave yet no one complained about that... Just seems like when the battle/siege doesn't favor certain clans they wine and moan and ban players when their is a timer still running... This is why I personally hate how strat has become, it seems to favor certain clans and deminish others and continue to do that... the OCC Siege for instance... they spawn with no gear at Shariz VE takes it with Eaze (like what i did there). Yet nothing is done about it... this whole strat seems to favor literally one side of the map and starve the rest it... FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLAIN MORE!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how you can say that Strategus favors one side of the map.  Almost every large clan has been the victim of some type of bug, some more than others.  However, it generally affects the attackers worse than the defenders.  The Shariz attack is the first time I've seen the defenders have it worse than the attackers.  Plus, it's not like we've never seen VE get their asses whooped by naked defenders before.  Just saying.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 11:44:56 am »
+7
How did an attacker go 1 and 5 against an enemy who was actively trying to avoid fighting? Doesn't add up. A number of these dudes have already stated that they were kicked while they were engaged in a fight, seems like a pretty clear case of an admin making an extremely poor call in indiscriminately kicking every single person on the other team.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 11:49:05 am »
+4
This is extremely weird.

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 11:53:32 am »
+11

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 12:10:59 pm »
LOL MURDER... THAT IS A BOLD STATEMENT....

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 12:47:09 pm »
+4
Common sense rule guys. You were delaying and griefing the battle, you were even getting angry at people on your TS who were attempting to fight back. You told them to stop fighting and scatter. Pretty clear case here, you guys are just sore that you actually got caught and banned for it.
How do you know that? Can you provide a witness? A spy perhaps? Otherwise, all hearsay.
I was there. I have no interest in the winner, or otherwise. I always assumed it was on the attackers to kill the defenders. I remember a certain LL battle where it was sooooo cool. http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/witchcraft-demon-of-the-tundra/ . Admins are not allowed to make new rules, and kick accordingly. They enforce rules. Which were never broken.
We did kick their ass's right before this. Maybe they just got mad about being stomped on NA ping? So EU Admin is the next best thing? Time will tell. I expect nothing to come from this. I'd chalk this up as a loss if I was in their clan. EU is beyond reproach.

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 12:50:27 pm »
+1 to that post!!!!!!!!!!! above!

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 01:05:08 pm »
+1 to that post!!!!!!!!!!! above!

You know you can actually just click the plus button and stfu. Anyway not contributing to the fight and running away from the enemies to the end of the map IS delaying. I can see from the screen shots people have been warned several times and in case their response is FUCK YOU and they are ignoring the warning for a ban incoming, they deserve the ban, on EU2 every time I see somebody doing something bannable I warn them on chat not to do it or risk getting banned, it's up to them which one they pick. On the other hand banning the whole team seems a bit harsh, ban should be issued only on those, who failed to follow the warning, surely not everyone on the team and definitely not the ones who actually followed the instructions and started fighting after the warning.

But from what I have seen in the screen shots, some of the players deserved the ban anyway, such as Rohypnol for griefing (if you dont like the game then Im sure you wouldnt mind not playing it for a while) or Zaren_Astralis for misusing admin chat and griefing there as well or Luk_Astralis for griefing about the admin (My brother has been once kicked out of EU6 for the very same reason, he trash talked one of the players who happened to be an admin as well).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 01:20:05 am by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 01:11:43 pm »
+4
You know you can actually just click the plus button and stfu. Anyway not contributing to the fight and running away from the enemies to the end of the map IS delaying. I can see from the screen shots people have been warned several times and in case their response is FUCK YOU and they are ignoring the warning for a ban incoming, they deserve the ban, on EU2 every time I see somebody doing something bannable I warn them on chat not to do it or risk getting banned, it's up to them which one they pick. On the other hand banning the whole team seems a bit harsh, ban should be issued only on those, who failed to follow the warning, surely not everyone on the team and definitely not the ones who actually followed the instructions and started fighting after the warning.

But what if they are waiting for the last 2 mins to lapse, at which point the attackers will no longer be able to spawn, and then they can fight and win?  It's not delaying if you have a genuine chance of victory.

Anyways I think the point they are making is that the admin was wrong to give the warning in the first place, personally  wouldn't react well to being told to lose a fight I intended on winning, though granted bad language doesn't help much.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 01:32:38 pm »
But what if they are waiting for the last 2 mins to lapse, at which point the attackers will no longer be able to spawn, and then they can fight and win?  It's not delaying if you have a genuine chance of victory.

This is a very problematic situation because as far as I understand the battle was all naked people as the server was down and the gear was not loading, thus there was no cavalry available and thus the rules should not count the cav in, but I dont know, 1st rule is use the common sense but that is very problematic in this situation, I would first see if the admin had any personal interest in winning the battle and then if any of the banned persons can prove they actually listened to the warning and joined the fight, as far as I see from the screen shots only the people who failed to follow the warning were banned.
(click to show/hide)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 01:43:40 pm »
+7
First rule is use common sense is a terrible rule.  Most players in this mod do not have common sense, or we all would have stopped playing long ago.  Admins are included in the previous statement.