Author Topic: Invert attack direction + attack on horseback = normal attack direction  (Read 698 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Title says it all. Dont know if its WSE2 issue since it appeared with the big item patch.

I use inverted attack direction: when I move my mouse to the right, it does the left swing, and vice-versa.

Whenever im on horseback, still with inverted attack direction option, and I move my mouse to the right, it does a right swing, same for left mouse movement / left swing, and same for overhead/stab: like if I had normal attack direction on. It goes back to normal wherever im on foot.

Happened with polearms, one handed weapon and bastard swords.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Have noticed this as well.

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
+1
There's a separate option for mounted attack direction. Right under the normal one.

Do you have it checked as well?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
+2
There's a separate option for mounted attack direction. Right under the normal one.

Do you have it checked as well?
This.

I had requested this feature, since i myself find using inverted attack dirs on horseback incredibly quirky.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
+1
Ah, I wondered why I was the only one complaining (at least from my PoV), maybe its because there was a way to circumvent this :P

Sorry about that! At least maybe Teeth and I now there is such an option now :mrgreen: case solved!