Author Topic: Locking down your own fief to prevent an attack  (Read 12301 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Locking down your own fief to prevent an attack
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 10:59:40 pm »
Yeah I figured blackzilla was trying to con me, but at that point I didn't care who attacked the city because the battles were so unfun because of half the gear being unable to be spawned.

Blackzilla was schemeing to get a city or castle for months in Strat and he figured this was his shot, and hatched an entire plan with a_bear_irl, BADPLAYER, and whoever else to make peace with FCC, use Chinese as reinforcements, depose me from power. 

Bear is still mad that it didn't happen.

a bear irl: figures
a bear irl: honestly tho
a bear irl: had my plan worked
a bear irl: wed have been
a bear irl: in a better spot
a bear irl: 2 less wars
Smoothrich: no one evne knows who youare
Smoothrich: in SS
a bear irl: yeah that would have been a problem
Smoothrich: no one would join
Smoothrich: lol
a bear irl: but rohy could have been the leader idc about that
a bear irl: that much

Unedited unstaged current chat logs.  Blackzilla just ended up backing out of the plan after he realized him and Bear had no support.  Bear went so far as to join FCC when he raged that Blackzilla didn't keep a new faction for them two to get everyone to join, since Rohy made an entirely new Semenstorm faction and his cRPG clanmates all moved to that.

This was simply an opportunity an ambitious young Strat lord saw to sieze power and take over the clan in the middle of a war, and in fact there were no FCC armies around able to attack as far as I know.. why else do you think he got the attack in the first place?  Before that, FCC attacked within miliseconds every night after battles ended to keep it locked down permanently.

I suppose the "massive scam to own everyone" is more believable to Strategus enemies who feel wronged, but ask anyone in Ss about the bullshit of the past month with all the defections and no one trusting each other, or ask Arowaine who has been confused as fuck since we don't know what to tell him except "ya i'm trying to get it under control lol"
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 11:04:55 pm »
+2
Smoothrich was fief transferring with Blackzilla, Blackzilla was in turn going to troll Smoothrich by defecting for real instead of following Smooth's plans of just taking the fief over so FCC couldn't keep attacking it without anyone to manage gear but then decided not to because Occitan were going to attack or something?

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:57 pm »
+1
The problem with your argument is you are bringing in a bunch of third party excuses to muddy this up. And A) i love you smooth so i dont want any ill to come to you B) i believe that if its not against the rules, its fair game. But this is clearly against the rules, and it really screws over everyone against you. All the other nonsense you use to justify this is null because you crossed line, the fief was illegally transferred during a siege.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 11:24:46 pm »
Smoothrich was fief transferring with Blackzilla, Blackzilla was in turn going to troll Smoothrich by defecting for real instead of following Smooth's plans of just taking the fief over so FCC couldn't keep attacking it without anyone to manage gear but then decided not to because Occitan were going to attack or something?

None of this was "my plan", Blackzilla was trying to talk me into giving him the fief to start his new faction, and I stopped giving a shit and didn't want to bother fighting another buggy battle and was ready to surrender the thing.  I went along with whatever he was saying because the game was being too much of a pain in the ass to keep trying to handle anything and would gladly let it be someone else's problem.

BADPLAYER has been trying to grief Hero Party for weeks keep in mind, including drop hacking rosters, and intentionally turning people against each other to troll me.

My "plan" that I wasn't sharing with anyone was that I was sick of Strategus and was going to quit regardless, or at least take a prominent leadership position and was probably going to retire to the Occitan faction if Hero Party fractured, so I simply surrendered to some dude who attacked who I liked instead of grinding my teeth 2gether to defend a bugged messy city against a clan we were at legit war with.

I still don't plan on getting any of this land back or doing anything by the way, and nothing is stopping FCC from going back to sieging the city.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »
+6
I went along with whatever he was saying because the game was being too much of a pain in the ass to keep trying to handle anything and would gladly let it be someone else's problem.
Hmm...
Dude I've been getting shit  for the past 2-3 days about schemes and plotters and people either defecting entirely to FCC or w/e or having to be threatened/persuaded to stay... The infighting, betrayals, and griefing have been ridiculous, but I am used to it from LLJK so its rather normal to me.
Maybe given that both clans you've led imploded, were full of infighting, betrayals and griefing, and involves you threatening/persuading players to do things means you take this game a smidge too seriously?

This fief transfer was a blatant violation of the rules where you foiled an attack by "giving" it to a "person you liked" knowing it was against the rules, almost everyone but you is saying that by this point. Given your previous self-rightous claims of being only interested in "justice" I'm surprised you would stoop to such a thing.  :rolleyes:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 11:43:08 pm »
A third party faction attacked my city.  My options were to defend it and not have fun, or surrender and not care.  I chose surrender.  I didn't COMMAND him to attack in some plan, he told me he was attacking it as a new faction.

So what is it?  Is it illegal to not fight with a full roster against a Strat faction attacking you when the city is bugged to shit and gear doesn't spawn?  It just wasn't fun for anyone at that point.

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 11:59:39 pm »
Why haven't you just attacked the fief again? Or is it still being locked down?

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2013, 12:01:29 am »
+1
Wow strat is such a mess between this blatant cheating, the banning of FCC players with approaching armies by rival faction members, and that item glitch about to ruin the economy and not even a single dev comment on either issue. Not inspiring much confidence in their ability to pull off m:bg.

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:52 am »
Why haven't you just attacked the fief again? Or is it still being locked down?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2013, 12:08:56 am »
+1

kesh would know best, but... as a guess, it is because the 400k gold and piles of gear that we wanted to capture to help offset the cost of the lengthy and expensive siege have now been removed thus making it a far less appealing target.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2013, 12:11:26 am »
+1
Wow strat is such a mess between this blatant cheating, the banning of FCC players with approaching armies by rival faction members, and that item glitch about to ruin the economy and not even a single dev comment on either issue. Not inspiring much confidence in their ability to pull off m:bg.

Holy shit, Turboflex. The reason that no attention is being paid to the free mod that chadz/CMP made is because they are working on M:BG right now. As someone who "invested" in M:BG, I am glad that they are dedicated to working on the thing I paid for, even at the expense of the internet swords and horses game that I do hold so dear.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2013, 11:25:43 am »
Smoothrich for admin permaban FCC #YOLO #Swag
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2013, 07:12:19 pm »
+2

Seems the only way to get banned around here is be in FCC and well thats is all that is required

did get this much at least today

[13:08] <BaleOhay> my ban thread was closed. Can I know by who and why?
[13:12] <Tydeus> unsure
[13:12] <Tydeus> but
[13:12] <Tydeus> I can assure you we're still looking into the issue
Leader of BS

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2013, 08:29:45 pm »
Really low blow here, and if you actually are being sincere with your bullshit excuses? transfer the fief and gold to FCC, they earned it.

Unbelievable.... they earned it?  Really? They fought 4 battles, of which 3 battles against a defending army that had no access to Shields, Longspears to break ladders, ranged weapons, C-sites and ladders...  The only reason they didn't take larger loses is because they took advantage of this bug.

How exactly do they earn anything from attacking a bugged city is beyond me.  To earn it means you worked for it, and in this case the work was lessened by the crippling effect of the item bug. It sucks that these bugs happen, but the battles are currently not on the even playing field they should be.

The day VE takes Weyyah Caslte (if it happens) THAT will be earned...

The gold is still in the city, yet there's been no attempt to re-attack it in 3 days, now that the city defense has been fixed. Go back to attacking it if you feel confident about its capture - except this time the defense will be reflecting what FCC should have been facing every battle...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:36:43 pm by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2013, 08:51:18 pm »
how exactly does occitan pose any threat to your life? it is internet horsies. Are they going to send arowaine to your house to kill you? Maybe you should call the police.

how exactly does fcc pose any threat to your life???? it is a game. Are they sending matey and his friends crews to your house to kill you ??? maybe you should call the army :D cheers
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T