Author Topic: K R E M S  (Read 221714 times)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: [Krems] Burg Krems
« Reply #2670 on: April 01, 2015, 08:58:58 pm »
+8
I would apreciate some honnest answers.

Honest answer: you can't spell honest.

Rekt
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #2671 on: April 01, 2015, 09:01:23 pm »
+5
Honest answer: you can't spell honest. you are right but unfortunately of topic.

RektNo because argument was of topic.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #2672 on: April 01, 2015, 09:08:46 pm »
+8
Off topic not of topic.  :mrgreen:

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #2673 on: April 01, 2015, 10:18:38 pm »
+7
Imo 100% headshots over 200 meters is much worse than some anyway useless and skillless bundle of stickss hugging each other.   Beside from that, any sort of ranged sperglords and 13/1 lance arabian cav is even more killing the mod. Not bro coding. qgt

Dont know how you guys can believe that new players hate friendly players who want to hug them and who like to get spawnraped by some overall masterwork lvl 37 tryhards who only care about their k/d
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: April 01, 2015, 10:38:38 pm »
+6
Imo 100% headshots over 200 meters is much worse than some anyway useless and skillless bundle of stickss hugging each other.   Beside from that, any sort of ranged sperglords and 13/1 lance arabian cav is even more killing the mod. Not bro coding. qgt

Dont know how you guys can believe that new players hate friendly players who want to hug them and who like to get spawnraped by some overall masterwork lvl 37 tryhards who only care about their k/d
You might be right that other problems are worse. But this does not make Brocoding less of a problem.
To see this list of problems should even more encourage us to start solving the ones we can. Ballance and archery is a problem than can only be dealt with by coders. But Brocoding (or other behaviour) is something we as players can deal with. So instead of barking at the devs we could as well try to sort out what is in our reach. Specially you as a big clan have the power to influence your members in certain ways.

And yes everybody appriciates what your clan does for newbies. you help, you share, you help to overcome some of the frustration every noob will encounter.
But this can be achieved without Brocoding. give him all the help he needs when he is in your team (wich is 90% of the time because of banner) and  go somewhere else when you see him on the oposite team.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #2675 on: April 01, 2015, 10:41:24 pm »
+6
And yes everybody appriciates what your clan does for newbies. you help, you share, you help to overcome some of the frustration every noob will encounter.

This. Thank you. I already forgot which other things you mentioned, but this sentence saved my day. qgt qgh.  You can apply for free if you want + rank 6.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 01, 2015, 10:56:16 pm »
+6
You know what else isnt realistic medieval behaviour on the battlefield? Warping your limbs through each other every time you attack, jumping and spinning whilst you fight in plate armour, every melee engagement on the battlefield involving one of the fighters running backwards or pressing their body against their foe with their back fully leant over to try and hit them in the back whilst standing infront of them, stopping a thrust by holding your sword flat infront of it, stopping a greatsword with a tiny weapon, stopping any weapon from horseback with a tiny weapon and living to tell the tale.

Most of those are physically impossible, would get you burned for being a witch if you somehow did it, or just straight-up killed for fighting like a moron. What immersion has warband or cRPG ever had as a realistic medieval battle simulator? Warband had and still has many strengths, medieval or even physiological realism would not be listed amongst those.

As the community shrinks and shrinks the people who remain seem to have become more and more puritanical about immersion and all manner of other things that weren't really issues until the community became smaller, more insular and much much more demanding. Maybe players are just mad that the population is so bad atm, but there's nothing they can do about it so they blame something else instead to try and explain why they dont find the game so fun anymore.

Brocoding isnt a new thing, if this mod had a population then it'd be fine again, if it's stuck with the small population we have now then you either need to learn to live with people who have a different concept of fun, or make one final push to turn the servers into a tiny exclusive club where only people with the exact same outlook go to try and hone their 'lite skills.
Nothing personal Heskeytime, but since you admittedly don't play EU1 your opinion on this matter has no value to me. You keep interfeering in discussions that are simply of no interest for you.

This. Thank you. I already forgot which other things you mentioned, but this sentence saved my day. qgt qgh.  You can apply for free if you want + rank 6.
You really take that cheap exit?

Offline Nirvana

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krempie
  • Game nicks: Nirvana, Nirvanan, Crossvana, Shieldvana, NirvanHA
« Reply #2677 on: April 01, 2015, 11:56:15 pm »
+6
Fuma, i found the post that i got my -1
http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/fapocalypse/1755/
 :cry:

pogosan

« Reply #2678 on: April 02, 2015, 12:01:30 am »
+6

Offline Nirvana

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krempie
  • Game nicks: Nirvana, Nirvanan, Crossvana, Shieldvana, NirvanHA
« Reply #2679 on: April 02, 2015, 12:16:11 am »
+5
Upvoted it, don't cry.
Thank you kind sir. One day, ill have more renown than anybody else in this forum and show my dominance.  :evil:

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #2680 on: April 02, 2015, 12:18:15 am »
+7
You are saying you roleplay a guy that sees a friend in the enemies army and runs to him to hugg and greet him?
This is clearly reallistic medival behavior you are roleplaying there.

Knights were nobility so I wouldn't be suprised if they all go on wenches and mead tour before/after battle or during long siege... You know, group discounts and stuff like that.

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: April 02, 2015, 12:23:43 am »
+3
Knights were nobility so I wouldn't be suprised if they all go on wenches and mead tour before/after battle or during long siege... You know, group discounts and stuff like that.
I would't denie that. but would they during battle??

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #2682 on: April 02, 2015, 01:09:13 am »
+7
They couldn't show at battle on time becouse they're halted by guards for horse speeding while drunk ("It's +3 courser officer, it can't go any slower") and trying to smuggle village girls to camp.

When I play with clanmates round usually looks like this: hugging at spawn, rushing to battle with QQV, serious fight. When I meet Krems in opposite team I try not to engage them, maybe fast hug or nudge, then we go in oppostie directions.

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #2683 on: April 02, 2015, 01:30:05 pm »