Author Topic: A bounty has been made. "Kill The traitor Plague!"  (Read 3503 times)

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: A bounty has been made. "Kill The traitor Plague!"
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 03:38:33 am »
+1
Lol at Devestater -1ing all my posts hahahahaha

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 04:06:51 am »
+1
You got us Plague, hahahha. You took our stuff and ran with away cause you were scared, hahahaha. Were all super mad and your really calm, hahahahah. We are silly and you are not, hahahaha! Your really nice and were big meanie heads! hahahahah.

Did I do that right?  :rolleyes:

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 04:14:10 am »
You got us Plague, hahahha. You took our stuff and ran with away cause you were scared, hahahaha. Were all super mad and your really calm, hahahahah. We are silly and you are not, hahahaha! Your really nice and were big meanie heads! hahahahah.

Did I do that right?  :rolleyes:

Flawless!!!!!

lol i dont even care if you guys want to be mad or sad or whatever so be it but after this upcoming battle no matter what i have no bad blood but if u want to continue with ur threats and attacks ok then!

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 04:18:22 am »
+2
Flawless!!!!!

lol i dont even care if you guys want to be mad or sad or whatever so be it but after this upcoming battle no matter what i have no bad blood but if u want to continue with ur threats and attacks ok then!

See, You taught me more than your swing attack, which I still haven't mastered.. but no hard feelings after this.. You did screw over the entire clan by forcing this so we will need to have fun with it for a while longer with the bounty.. But as strat goes, there will more more drama with another issue soon to follow, that is certain!

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 04:24:32 am »
See, You taught me more than your swing attack, which I still haven't mastered.. but no hard feelings after this.. You did screw over the entire clan by forcing this so we will need to have fun with it for a while longer with the bounty.. But as strat goes, there will more more drama with another issue soon to follow, that is certain!

Haha and i didnt force anything i said what i would do and u decided not to trust what i said and it lead to this and u know thats true!!!!And this will be done and over in like 5 hours hahaha after the battle and as for the bounty system.........lulz

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 04:40:48 am »
+1
Do you not see how silly that seems? You tell us you will give everything back, but only after you get close enough to a faction you promised "Our" troops to? You could have kept everything minus a few troops but you said no, and went on to say you deserve what you were leaving with, and would give it back if we gave you 200k for a trade run you did while under our banner.. but we are to just trust you and that you will give it all back once you get far enough away that we wouldn't be able to stop you?

regardless, what's done is done. Its for others to either judge you for this, chalk it up to us over hyping an internal incident, or to just check in on the drama, which I'm sure 99% are at this point!  :mrgreen: