Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 129279 times)

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1515 on: October 11, 2017, 01:21:04 am »
+2
sup nigs
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #1516 on: October 13, 2017, 06:37:38 am »
+5
Was digging though my old stuff and found my HDD from my crpg days and saw this nipple banner that made me laugh

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Those were truly some autistic days boys.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1517 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:55 am »
+1
Just stopping by to say thank you for the good times

You guys are all solid people

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1518 on: October 21, 2017, 12:45:59 am »
+1
:DDDDDDDD

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #1519 on: October 23, 2017, 09:16:38 pm »
+2

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1520 on: November 05, 2017, 06:36:47 am »
+2
A real, paid job posting from a university near me. I should send them my resume and just a link to this website as proof of my experience, yeah?

"This is a part-time coaching staff appointment responsible for planning, organizing and managing all phases of the eSports program including recruitment and retention of quality student-athletes. Will foster and support the overall growth and maturation of the student-athlete.  Manage the eSports budget. This position is responsible for design and execution of practice and game plans, construction of season schedules and supervision of gamers. This person will also assist with the development of the eSports competition and practice venue. The successful candidate must be compliant with all rules, regulations, and policies set forth by League of Legends and Fontbonne University.

Includes other possible duties to be assigned by the Director of Athletics.

Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, plus two to three years experience coaching or playing League of Legends.

Preferred experience: Competitive League of Legends experience and knowledge of console and table top gaming."

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1521 on: November 05, 2017, 09:11:47 pm »
+2
A real, paid job posting from a university near me. I should send them my resume and just a link to this website as proof of my experience, yeah?

"This is a part-time coaching staff appointment responsible for planning, organizing and managing all phases of the eSports program including recruitment and retention of quality student-athletes. Will foster and support the overall growth and maturation of the student-athlete.  Manage the eSports budget. This position is responsible for design and execution of practice and game plans, construction of season schedules and supervision of gamers. This person will also assist with the development of the eSports competition and practice venue. The successful candidate must be compliant with all rules, regulations, and policies set forth by League of Legends and Fontbonne University.

Includes other possible duties to be assigned by the Director of Athletics.

Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, plus two to three years experience coaching or playing League of Legends.

Preferred experience: Competitive League of Legends experience and knowledge of console and table top gaming."

feel free to put me down as a reference b0ss.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1522 on: November 06, 2017, 01:18:45 pm »
+2
PhD Thesis: The Motivational Benefits of SpaceJam Remixes and Telling People They Are Bad

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: November 09, 2017, 07:24:51 pm »
+1
what does 3 years of league experience consist of

i have a 3 year old account that has 2 games played

hire me

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: November 27, 2017, 04:06:25 am »
+5
One of these days im going to blow my brains out

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 27, 2017, 07:16:22 pm »
send me nudes first

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: November 29, 2017, 01:27:07 am »
+3
Every morning i wake up is a mistake

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #1527 on: December 02, 2017, 03:46:35 am »
+1
Every morning i wake up is a mistake

suffocation no breathing

Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1528 on: December 02, 2017, 05:05:01 am »
+1
dont give a fuck if i
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 12, 2018, 07:54:58 am »
+20
A person can only be called sandman by a 16 year old kissless virgin so long before he loses his god dam mind.

I come into team speak I get berated. One time, and let me say I did fucking absolutely nothing, sugar just started yelling at me for a good 20-30 minutes in team speak. No one said a god dam word in my defence. He said things like you should kill yourself, you have accomplished nothing in your life, you only graduated community college, why are you so suicidal, youre a sand n*gger. And when I tried to defend myself klaus jumped in. No one tried to stop him or say something nice to me. 

And thats ok.

You should be allowed to say horrible things on the internet to people and they shouldnt let it bother them. That's what we've always done. Although we kinda let each other live their lives. I cant live life in frisia team speak. It's too fucking annoying.

Youre mostly all complicit. Arrowaine would speak up for me. Badoon would back me up. They were my friends and I miss them dearly.

I remember one time Carac came into our team speak. He saw a picture of me and started calling me a sand n*gger to my fucking face. He said that I was a dune cune, curry eater, camel jockey, etc. No one said a god dam word in my defence. No one said hey man lay off thats our boy. I banned him and pibb removed my admin. Some friends you fucks are. You were mostly all there.

I've faced a lot of racism in my life post 9/11. I found solace in the internet. I could be hidden. I didn't tell my internet clan my real name (original starcraft) for fear of being ostracized. But with you guys I thought I could at least stop hiding and be myself for a change.

So now I am going to tell you exactly what I think of all of you. Happy reading.

Sandersson - cut your hair and eat some protein. youre a white man living in a white mans world. get laid for christ sake. Also how the fuck could you think trump would be a good candidate. That is fucking beyond me. But my parents thank you for their tax cuts I suppose.

Daruvian - You are very nice to me for some reason. thank you

Mr Pink - you are just plain bad at video games and find fault in everything except your own abilities. You are very knowledgeable about video games and if I needed someone to explain the mechanics of a game or why this is better than that I would go to you. But for some reason or another that doesn't transition into actually being good at the game.

Eyrish - what the fuck is wrong with your accent? Why do you sound like someone broke all your teeth? Didn't you people like invent english? Holy shit. I was on a phone call to some irish fucks trying to get my grandmas internet working in london. Couldnt understand a god dam word.

Mr Pibb- Moving across country with your on again off again girlfriend is a terrible idea. Also one time I was in team speak. Chiken and pink came in. You all left the channel. Then pink and chiken spent a good 5-10 minutes talking shit about you. I wanted to record it but I was tired or high or some shit. I think they forgot I was in there. The term "sucks all the fun out of video games" came up more than once. I left the channel in disgust. But anyways. At least when you make fun of me i can tell it comes from a good place in your heart. And you never called me a sand n*gger so thank you.

Havelle - you are going to die of emphysema or lung cancer

Apollo - when i come into team speak and say hi you always at least sound happy to see me and say hi. Thank you. I would say something mean to you but you live alone and if you killed yourself i dont think anyone would notice.

This may come as a surprise (not really) but I've never really had white friends in my life. You guys are the first. And I guess you dont understand how racism can really hurt people because youre fucking white and never had to face it. You always just fit in. Well youre fucking weirdos so I dunno if you fit in but at least until you opened your mouths you fit in. Then I cant control what kind of autism pours out separating you from the normies.

And lastly sugar.
I was a straight A student in high school. I got a 2000 on my SATs. Think about that for a second. 1 in 4 college students flunk out their first year. You haven't accomplished shit. What qualifies you to talk about my life and how successful i am? And I'm willing to bet that you put up this tough guy bravado all the time and talk shit and make fun of people because youre vulnerable as fuck. I'll be ok. There are studies to prove it. Rich kids who dont graduate college are twice as likely to be debt free as their poorer peers (you) who graduate. I think you will change a lot when you fall in love for the first time and someone loves you back. At least I hope so because right now you are actually a deplorable human being.

Oh fuck I forgot mcdeath. You are great but you should not be around little children you creepy fuck why are you a teacher holy shit.