Author Topic: Champions of Calradia - HoN mod for Warband  (Read 416 times)

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Champions of Calradia - HoN mod for Warband
« on: November 17, 2012, 08:44:47 am »
+3
As some of you are interested in playing other mods from time to time, and having played this one for a little while in the Alpha testing stages, I thought to pass it on.

The developer, Jez, the guy who originally created Nord Invasion that I'm sure a couple of you have played, has just released it to the wider community and asked to get the word out, I'm obliging.

A quick overview, it's a HoN style game, DoTA, LoL, something like that. This is a Warband version, join a group/search for a game through the website and get put into a game with five other people. From there you choose your class, each one being good at something with different abilities. For example, "The Trickster" is an assassin type character who is able to throw knives and teleport to that location, can move quickly and has 4x damage when stabbing an enemy in the back but can only wield a dagger & has very weak defence.

Once in a game, you have to take down three towers, and then the trebuchette to win the match. Very much like the LoL games.

Anyway, it's quite a good laugh with a couple of people on teamspeak so you might as well check it out.

If you're feeling generous, use the "referral" link: http://championsofcalradia.com/try-it/d0a15ca1
otherwise: http://championsofcalradia.com

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:48:26 am by Tennenoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are