Author Topic: EU Strat battle from 09:12  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
Re: EU Strat battle from 09:12
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 01:25:35 pm »
i just can speak for myself atm
but i will suggest too put up an Vote  in SoA because i disslike cheating and support fairplay.

s1 gotta start i guess xD
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 01:32:19 pm »
I had a battle this morning( 7am with Turkish time) and when it is 7 am there was no battle. It is kept being in battle list but I couldnt enter it. Then I waited for 20 min and it didnt change( it was in the battle list when the time was 7.20 am ). Then I went to work. Now, I see it is gone and seems defender won the battle. The At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 03:19:59 pm »
+4
Okay then I wont attack you harry, if you "give me" the gear back, I will let you keep the trade goods and your troops+gear.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 03:51:44 pm »
+4
well for the fairplay :D
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 04:13:41 pm »
+7
Strat is a joke
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 06:43:07 pm »
+2
Holy crap, RL takes over for a day and I come back to find the powers of chadz and ivani4 have aligned to defend me in my absence  :shock:

EDIT : Seems there MAY be a deal in the making (I've not been on long) but I am moving to more neutral grounds between our lands, (NOTE I am not running home giggling with glee) if any 2k man armies appear on my ass then I will assume they mean to attack and leg it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 06:55:33 pm by Crob28 »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 07:10:58 pm »
+1
Ivani4 happens.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 03:04:45 pm »
+2
Whilst I agree this is a shitty situation, I think if you ask any decent sized strat clan, they will have a sob story similar to this. I have multiple, the most recent one being, after I locked down your army that failed the raid on Ismirala castle. I attacked you because I was the only one ready, I was bringing down troops and horses. Our reinforcements were only an hour distance away, and when they set off, strat froze for multiple hours, so we missed the reinforcement time, and lots 500 horses (mostly +3 destriers and a few +3 rounceys) and tickets. We would have outnumbered and outgeared you, and took all your gear if strat hadnt froze. We searched solutions and the reponse we got was: shit happens, suck it up. So we did, and we did the best we could, and killed 300 of your tickets with only horses.

My point is, while annoying and buggy, it has happened to everyone, multiple times in some cases, and a rollback has never been granted.

If you get a rollback, its only fair that we, and every other faction gets them too.

TLDR: Just because you are the first faction to go whining on forums about this sort of thing rather than taking it up on irc, it doesnt mean that you are the only faction that it has happened to.

My 2 cents.  :)
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 03:13:59 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

tl;dr

Strat is a joke
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 03:56:36 pm »
We got an auto loss.

Gonna roll it back since it was over 700 troops and a bucket load of  +3 gear and trade goods?

SoA_Resolute vs Nord_Rufio_pleaser_of_widows - Hide Details
- Battle time: 21.10., 09:12
- Battle duration: 01m00s
- Army size: 406 vs 708
- Battle result: 412 vs 707
- Winner: Attacker

Same thing happened to us, we attacked with a couple hundred troops versus 100 troop afk's in our territory, with the paused battle times we had nobody show up when the battlse actually took place, so we auto-lost against afk's with nobody signed up on the other side.

Sweet, go strategus.

Frustrating as hell to put so much time and energy into strategus to have issues like this set you back.  Guess I need to stop taking it so seriously.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:04:54 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 10:23:29 pm »
SoA have broken the written agreement and ran away at 4am in the night. The written agreement is here below in black and white for all to see. We are sorry to see it came too this after they let us wait all afternoon and evening until Shanks was home. We could of attacked and wiped them out due too the fact Shanks is the owner of Mechin which is where SoA keep their manpower so they would have been unable to reinforce SoA_Resolute in time for the battle because he was at work until 00:30 European time.

Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 10:27:00 pm »
In all fairness, at the time of logging on, there was no nord army in sight and I could have made it home, instead I waited as I was told there might be a deal, not justifying anything, just saying.

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 10:29:15 pm »
In all fairness, at the time of logging on, there was no nord army in sight and I could have made it home, instead I waited as I was told there might be a deal, not justifying anything, just saying.

Because he was waiting in the forest far enough away as agreed with Harry, he waited all day in the forest  :) Until you came online at about 8pm and we could agree to move closer.

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 10:31:13 pm »
I first checked strat at like half 5, the army wasnt in sight at that time, in fact the first thing I did was start heading home, but then I was asked to wait, and then a while later the army appeared slowly approaching, and then the massive clusterfuck of the talks began lol

EDIT : That I was a part of at least  :shock:

Offline Armitage_Shanks

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • One kind word, can change the World.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA & Krems!!!
  • Game nicks: Armitage_Shanks
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 05:01:53 am »
+1
SoA have broken the written agreement and ran away at 4am in the night. The written agreement is here below in black and white for all to see. We are sorry to see it came too this after they let us wait all afternoon and evening until Shanks was home. We could of attacked and wiped them out due too the fact Shanks is the owner of Mechin which is where SoA keep their manpower so they would have been unable to reinforce SoA_Resolute in time for the battle because he was at work until 00:30 European time.

Message sent 01/10/2012

Re: Hey Cootie :o)
Hey Polo,

Yeah  I hope you're well too!

Regarding SoA and Strategus, you must understand that your faction already made an agreement with the Nords.

You agreed to give up your lands in exchange for keeping Aldelen (which now have been traded for yet another fief) and free trade routes, plus being under our protection. In exchange for us not attacking and wiping you off the map :P

So that 3 people from SoA was fighting for our enemy (that includes you personally) at 3 AM in the night is a huge deal breaker. We had to fill our roster with half Americans and Canadians, while the Castle had almost full EU roster.

Therefore you a now considered enemies of the Kingdom and will be attacked upon sight by us and our friends.

Nothing personal of course :-P Just Strategus crap.

(I doubt we'll bother to move anyone out to attack your guys moving through as retaliation for helping our enemies, but it MIGHT happen. Just so you know. Kinda depends on whether we have anyone with our mounted defence armies awake to attack).

Feel free to drop me another PM if there's anything, you wouldn't happen to have Steam?

Best regards, (Cooties)

Sry I remembered it as a scroll and such, but here it is in black and white. The Nords declared war on SoA on the 1/10/2012.  Just to make it clear :)