Author Topic: need help  (Read 744 times)

Offline zib0

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
need help
« on: September 25, 2012, 02:35:00 pm »
+1
Hello, im Shackle_the_Easterling, my little caravan was attacked by Fallen_ChopChop, i need marcanerys, please apply my side, i spend all my money for trading goods so we probably wont have any weapons :O, is there any option to buy equipment out of any village? or maybe some1 can give me some stuffs or troops, we r fighting near village Tash Kulun, near Narra city, please write here what u need, andthanks for help :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 02:42:28 pm by zib0 »

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
Re: need help
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 02:52:05 pm »
You were attacked, because you are trading in our lands without asking our permission. As a guest in our lands you should pay more attention to protocol.

Let this be a warning to all, factionless traders are welcome in our lands IF they ask permission first. After that permission is given we will provide you with a list of fiefs where to go and where not to. Anyone in our lands without this permission, trading in the wrong fiefs or annoying us, will be hunted down by our bloodhounds.

Offline zib0

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 03:21:47 pm »
+1
so i ll hunt ur faction as well

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 04:28:11 pm »
+3
You were attacked, because you are trading in our lands without asking our permission. As a guest in our lands you should pay more attention to protocol.

Let this be a warning to all, factionless traders are welcome in our lands IF they ask permission first. After that permission is given we will provide you with a list of fiefs where to go and where not to. Anyone in our lands without this permission, trading in the wrong fiefs or annoying us, will be hunted down by our bloodhounds.

This may sound a bit harsh, but all clans thinking this way are idiots. First: What do you declare as your land? Second: WHO do I ask? Third: There are many alliances consisting of more than one clan... WHO do I ask?

And if I ask every single clan who's territory I cross and wait for an answer I can stop strategus completely. Retarded...
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 04:41:24 pm »
+2
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/coalition-territory/

This land, you ask me, dont care about your troubles.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 04:53:55 pm »
+1
This may sound a bit harsh, but all clans thinking this way are idiots. First: What do you declare as your land? Second: WHO do I ask? Third: There are many alliances consisting of more than one clan... WHO do I ask?

And if I ask every single clan who's territory I cross and wait for an answer I can stop strategus completely. Retarded...

They are trying to control S/D in fiefs. Pissing me off. That precious S/D is making the big clans have sticks up their butts. 1 NA clan already locked down their borders and said no trading. I make tons of money just letting people buy and sell as they wish in my fief. Only prosperity is lacking and that will be fixed at some point.

If things like this continue, the small traders might just start avoiding lands entirely and go for trader friendly zones.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 07:01:14 pm »

1) Look at the diplomacy page, or click on the map, it tells you who is the lord of what fiefs, you should be able to decide where their land begins and ends (or what they are claiming). 

2)  You ask the people who control the territory.

3)  You ask the faction who controls the territory. 

In conclusion, these people aren't idiots.  S&D is very important, and I'd rather have our faction buying and selling to use our S&D than to make 5 or 10% off of taxes (which also take money away from our traders and put them into the fief, which we don't necessarily want).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 07:56:45 pm »
zib0, you should checkout the Merc's free trade zone around Dhirim, sounds like a good place for traders to work on the EU side.  You're always welcome in Nova Uslum on the NA side too, it's in the top northwest corner of the map.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/free-trading-area-of-dhirim/msg613727/#msg613727

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 08:53:51 am »
yeah its tough but communication is important for traders as well.
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4