Author Topic: Not my problem  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Not my problem
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2012, 04:22:54 pm »
+1
Just don't argue with idiots, there's no point in it, it can only make you look like an idiot as well
Turtles

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2012, 04:27:45 pm »
I think its nice that Hetman gave him money back. It's more than i expected.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2012, 05:02:27 pm »
+1
Strategus (in factions) is all about the greater good.  It's communism and you pool your troops, resources, gold and equipment for the greater good of your faction.

Anders, yes this is strat is more important to have active members who are doing things (equipping small armies for trade), at the same time, this early on, it's still important to consolidate resources and have one or two "strong" armies who can either hold a fief, or go out on longer trade runs. 

This guy doesn't sound like he's cut out for a faction if he's only worried about his own self.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline n1emys

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • sraka_the_Grey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: sraka_the_Grey
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2012, 07:15:03 pm »
+1
hetman has so much kind-heart. he is to good for us, such righteous and pleasant.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:10:28 pm by n1emys »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 07:16:21 pm »
Yes Cicero you're right - I'm not worthy anymore, actually none of us is. I'm glad to see that you're so eager to win Strategos that you've decided to offer your hairy Turkish asshole to whole Grey Order in exchange for their alliance that would make your win possible cause honestly - at one point i was thinking about doing it myself but luckily now with your skills around they don't need unworthy noobs like me anymore.  :wink:
Combined with oKin's stepping down it means that now you are the one and only Holy Defender of the Polished Landscapes and judging by your posts - none could do any better at defending their interests and their flawless reputation. I am your humble admirer and If i may admit: I'm a bit jealous at you having all the fun for yourself.  :wink:
We are in UIF since we play strategus noob wtf i am trying to talk with a guy who got wiped by kapikulu

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2012, 07:50:50 pm »
For fuck sake what are you waiting from strategus ? Being a knight ? Being a Lord that saves his people ? go fuckin die nerd.

Strategus is the place where big factions rule just like medieval era.

King Richard : Gather around the troops Stand still staring into thin air magically having gold coins put into your pocket as long as you stay bored! We are going for crusade!

Lord Bla Bla : FFS richard i am not a fuckin bot
Fixed.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2012, 08:03:27 pm »
+1
noob wtf i am trying to talk with a guy who got wiped by kapikulu

Ah, good old Cicero, I completely forgot about your habit of running out of arguments (which is usually quite fast considering your zeka fakiri) and letting your wealthy imagination loose by "inventing" things that never happened. Usually i would of wasted my keyboard by replying to such nonsense and enlightening you with some facts that you probably never knew but due to your manic-psychotic nature & bad manners I'm gonna save myself the typing. Enjoy your Strat "victory" which will (naturally) come as a product of your immense tactical brilliance & unsurpassed fightingasskissing skills.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2012, 08:34:18 pm »
Ah, good old Cicero, I completely forgot about your habit of running out of arguments (which is usually quite fast considering your zeka fakiri) and letting your wealthy imagination loose by "inventing" things that never happened.

(click to show/hide)
poor gnjus can't even remember how his ass kicked out of desert even with our help =) You can't even say a word about strategus you are the only faction that kapikulu wiped from map =)

About harpag's ass ; we pretty understand being "friends" a bit different seems like your mature mind couldnt even understand it or maybe you can give us more advice with your Socrates RP

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2012, 09:17:51 pm »
Enjoy your Strat "victory" which will (naturally) come as a product of your immense tactical brilliance & unsurpassed fightingasskissing skills.  :wink:
Hehe. Are Cicero really asskisser or you're just raging? :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:23:02 pm by Firebrand »

Offline Mad_Mat

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Mad_Mat_The_Grey
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2012, 09:20:39 pm »
As it goes for Hetman, he is coolest leader you can get on Strategus. If ye don't want to work for faction, then why even join one? Oh, and if you want to run around alone, and play around like some kind of merchant, why Warband? Why not play some economic game, like freakin' Partician, or Guild? They are far better in this kind of stuff.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2012, 09:42:53 pm »
I'd say balance > realism for strategus too. The fun is onesided if it's zerging that wins. Yeah, that's what happened in RL, doesn't need to happen here though.
Apart from that in real-life, people actually cared about their independence and personal power and a mega alliances like in Strategus never existed. Then there was the internal turmoil and barely any centralized power. What we are seeing here has nothing to do with Medieval politics, it's the fucking Cold War except that there is no nuclear deterrence.

Ontopic: Hetman, you're a bundle of sticks. Someone joins your faction and brings stuff with him, he decides the faction is shit and leaves, you can atleast properly compensate him for what he gave you. Perhaps it's different in Poland though and you have to leave your wallet and clothes when you quit your job.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 01:00:47 am »
They would have taken Saren from him anyway. And how are you seriously comparing Strategus with work? It's meant to be played for fun and if you don't enjoy it, don't play it.

By the way, who's being a carebear now?
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2012, 01:23:14 am »
+1
They would have taken Saren from him anyway. And how are you seriously comparing Strategus with work? It's meant to be played for fun and if you don't enjoy it, don't play it.
wat, I'm illustrating the ridiculousness of Hetman's behaviour with a comparable situation in the real world.

Ofcourse they were going to take it anyway, but the fact that he gave it to them should make them atleast be decent enough to compensate him for the other stuff and not chase them of their land like he is some bandit. MW Rus Bows and loomed arrows are worth quite something at this stage.

By the way, who's being a carebear now?
There is a difference between forming a mega alliance and having decency.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2012, 01:30:53 am »
An anti-carebear is still a carebear.

And decency does not get you anywhere in Strategus, sadly. Fairness, to some very small extent, but no decency.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 01:45:05 am »

And decency does not get you anywhere in Strategus, sadly. Fairness, to some very small extent, but no decency.
You would fit nicely in Grey Order with your approach to Strategus. Apart from the Russians and the Polish people I think most people agree that there is a place for decency in Strategus. Sportsmanship, you know? Oh wait, you don't cause you're a dickhole and a sociopath. I'm so deeply sick of your posts on this forum that I am not going to bother anymore.

This really doesn't make you seem intelligent.