Author Topic: Not my problem  (Read 4405 times)

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Re: Not my problem
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 11:35:27 am »
+1
We are BORG BOT! Resistance is futile!
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 11:37:41 am »
+1
This is the problem with Polish and Russian gamers(the organised ones, not pub gamers), they have views and values that are completely skewed, for example thinking that leading an army of Polish/Russian bots make them great leaders.

A great leader is someone who listens to their "subordinates", doesn't become a megalomaniac after a few months of leading and is able to heed criticism. Not someone who acts like a self-entitled prick because they can.

Sure, what Hetman did was fair but not his attitude, that pissed me off too.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 11:38:45 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

a well mannered post right there.  all I ask for when people converse. yay.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 11:42:13 am »
+1
It is entirely viable to do stuff by yourself, whilst benefitting your clan in this strat, if you are willing to put some activity into strat. In fact, that is how you can benefit your clan the most in this strat.
But then, of course, it might be different, when you are in a clan of over9000 members/bots...

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 11:46:24 am »
+1
i'll just remember that as it is written in the thread's subject, I don't give a heck about this story, no need to go full hate of full love with me

a random guy asked me politely to post that here and so i did

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 11:46:58 am »
+1
well then i will remind you the fuckin simple rule of bashibazouks also same for grey order i think

"If you don't do anything for clan then u can't do anyshit in strategus battle too"

Simple ; its not the 1st rule of being a member.

You just used the chance olwen and everybody hates you nab

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 12:05:26 pm »
+6
Greys are Bandits in disguise and they're fulfilling their role-play perfectly: cheating & abusing the game, cheating & abusing their own members, cheating & abusing random people, acting like jerks whenever they get the chance, having poor intelligence when it comes to communication with people outside their circle, etc, etc, they own just about every quality that a medieval bandit should have, nothing wrong there so leave them be.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 12:08:38 pm »
+2
mmmm suddenly very tempted to raid the grey's carvans =)
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 12:19:56 pm »
Greys are Bandits in disguise and they're fulfilling their role-play perfectly: cheating & abusing the game, cheating & abusing their own members, cheating & abusing random people, acting like jerks whenever they get the chance, having poor intelligence when it comes to communication with people outside their circle, etc, etc, they own just about every quality that a medieval bandit should have, nothing wrong there so leave them be.
go back to gw2 and get level 80 then RQ

Its funny that u still got that grudge on grey order thats the spirit man!

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 01:18:31 pm »
+2
go back to gw2 and get level 80 then RQ

I'll leave that to no-lifers who level up to 80 in a few days time and then proclaim the game "boring" and "without content".  :wink:

Its funny that u still got that grudge on grey order thats the spirit man!

It's funny that you out of all people are talking about holding grudges against anyone in this game.  That's the spirit man ! :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 01:27:28 pm »
hahaha secret weapon of gnjus

calling "no lifer" anyone who is better than him =)

Just telling you the fun they have from game is no match with you also the skilz

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 01:50:34 pm »
+3
calling "no lifer" anyone who is better than him =)

Your obsession with "person A being better then person B" is truly unbelievable, I don't know in what way you measure these things but I'm certain that 95% of people who read this text will agree that we can call a person who levels a GW2 character from 1 to 80 in less then a week to be a no-lifer. How that makes him better then anyone in any way is beyond me, unless ofc you're talking about some instance that we non-Turkish mortals cannot comprehend.  :wink:

Just telling you the fun they have from game is no match with you also the skilz

If that's your (and their) idea of "fun" then i really don't regret passing it by.  Skills ? Yeah, i recon it takes a lot of skill to do what they've done in the past and what they're doing now, unfortunately i do not own such skills, you're perfectly right there but at least I'm not the only one lacking it.  :wink:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 02:38:28 pm »
lol classic gnjus but those are not worthy anymore =)

Ofcourse we are no lifer ofcourse and you the only mature guy here to tell us whats right and whats wrong =)

When i want to play i play , when i want to go out i go out its fuckin simple get used to it.Thats too fuckin old QQ Nolifer blabalbalbalbala and btw its so fuckin easy to level up 80 in 1 week didnt really take that much time even like if you play 2 day WvWvW u can easly get level 80 =)

Even if i would play 24/7 and get level 80 quickly i wont regret it because i wanted to do that and nobody can judge me especially not a fail mature role player =) The most retarted thing that u do is many people that i talked left GW2 because the end game is shit =)

Greys are having fun from game ; any of them simply better than panos and i didnt see any of them permabanned before =)

I remember your first times ; you should thank your fame  those last man standing in every map which is totally lower than any type of being nolifer =)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 03:19:52 pm »
+5
hehe Vovka would kick him out as soon as he'd start talking about what he wants to do on the map

you work for the 'glory of rome faction' so that it could create big battles and wars in which u can participate, if everyone will be running around mindlessly on the map doing what they think is right, the faction will fall apart in few days.

you really think u can work out how u can benefit the faction - better then Hetman and Harpag, who've been organizing clan and all his members for 2 years on strat?

to be able to do more then being troops crafter in a faction u need
1. be very active
2. do everything clan leader ask of u
3. earn respect and trust in time
and maybe you would lead armies one day :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 04:04:41 pm »
+5
Yes Cicero you're right - I'm not worthy anymore, actually none of us is. I'm glad to see that you're so eager to win Strategos that you've decided to offer your hairy Turkish asshole to whole Grey Order in exchange for their alliance that would make your win possible cause honestly - at one point i was thinking about doing it myself but luckily now with your skills around they don't need unworthy noobs like me anymore.  :wink:
Combined with oKin's stepping down it means that now you are the one and only Holy Defender of the Polished Landscapes and judging by your posts - none could do any better at defending their interests and their flawless reputation. I am your humble admirer and If i may admit: I'm a bit jealous at you having all the fun for yourself.  :wink: