Poll

Vote my essay.

1. Once a cheater, always a cheater! Still banned!
2. Cool Story, Bro! Still banned!
3. Solid, he is still young, give him a second chance. Unban.
4. Well written, he learned from his mistakes. Unban him!
5. Wonderful! He'll be a better Player now! Unban him!

Author Topic: [Unban Essay] Forgive me for something that can not be forgiven.  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Zuba

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
@Admin:

(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well, there are different individual approaches regarding the ways to achieve set goals. The ethical and right way is to perspire and to maintain perseverance in the competitive race. Yeah, but the other way is by adopting a short cut and following the immoral ways to reach a conclusive stage. The later one seems to be fruitful in short term gains. But the long terms effects of such cheating methods are extremely disastrous. All of us feel the temptation to cheat at some point in life. And sometimes we even do.
Is it not ironic that we, being more intelligent, must cheat in order to get what we want, while the less intelligent animals live honestly and in the process often get bullied by us?

But to their dismay, the aftermaths of cheating are far more harmful and long lasting than the individual might have calculated. Cheating might help you but it results in lowered self esteem of the cheater. As, his conscious would always keep reminding him that these scores are not real. He also looses the sense of accomplishment. The real joy and mirth of success is elusive to him and he only pretends to be happy...

"Once fell in the trap of unethical performance, individuals find it extremely hard to break the cycle!"

"In this modern world of ours, many people indulge in cheating to get what they want."

"Hard work might take a bit longer time to show the brightness but cheating fades the shine forever."

Every player, it seems, has her own definition of what specifically constitutes cheating in a particular video game. The conflicting opinions about the definition of cheating are a source of confusion for many players, contributing to the ethical ambiguities surrounding video game cheating. The differences between online and offline games also figures into our analysis of cheating, since offline cheating does not affect the game experience of other players.

What about hacking to make your attacks stronger against other players? Or what about just playing the game in a unique way that the game developer did not intend? How far is too far and where should the line be drawn? What is the significance of stretching the boundaries of games, as gamers often do? When does the experience stop being a game ... ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's why people are cheating.
Now, I just wanna say sorry. There's nothing more that I can do.

Well, I tried to write an poem at first. But the result was ... pretty bad! but I'll show you the ending of it.
(click to show/hide)

Yes, I can only sit and wait and hope you can forgive me then.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I'm not english!
I'm still learning english at school and I hope everything is understandable.

I wrote this Essay in german (my motherlanguage) and translated it with google Translator.
Then I've made the pictures (with GIMP) and corrected the grammar. Should be long enough for someone like me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:11:23 pm by Zuba »

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: [Unban Essay] Forgive me for something that can not be forgiven.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 03:19:58 pm »
I like it because you are german.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 04:12:07 pm »
Well made, sounds personal, hope it`s honest!

Voted 3 because I`m not quite shure about it and the strange colors are disturbing.
Still think he deserves a 2nd chance (Others got 4 or more chances).
He`s also still at school so he can`t be too old and is hopefully able to learn from this.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2373
  • Infamy: 359
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 04:38:15 pm »
Are you an autoblocker?

If you are, die in a fire.

Have no sympathy for autoblockers and people who use 3rd party software to gain advantage in video games.

But you'll probably get another chance because person who is in charge cares more about insults and jokes on his account than about actual cheater scum, like you are.

Your age really doesn't matter, nor your sex or any other personal information.

To repeat myself, using autoblocker for longer than an hour in my book is equivalent of rapist, murderer and cannibal combined, just translated in online gaming terms.

Offline Zuba

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 04:48:12 pm »
I like it because you are german.

Thanks. It's hard to write an essay in another language.

Well made, sounds personal, hope it`s honest!

Voted 3 because I`m not quite shure about it and the strange colors are disturbing.
Still think he deserves a 2nd chance (Others got 4 or more chances).
He`s also still at school so he can`t be too old and is hopefully able to learn from this.

Thanks. And yea, I think I should change these colors.
EDIT: Alright. Edited. Hope it's better now.
Are you an autoblocker?

Have no sympathy for autoblockers and people who use 3rd party software to gain advantage in video games.

But you'll probably get another chance because person who is in charge cares more about insults and jokes on his account than about actual cheater scum, like you are.

To repeat myself, using autoblocker for longer than an hour in my book is equivalent of rapist, murderer and cannibal combined, just translated in online gaming terms.

Yes, I used auto-block for a few days. I can understand you.
I propably would think the same, but "rapist, murderer and cannibal", ... really?

Could someone move this topic to the others "Unban essays", please?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:20:12 pm by Zuba »

Offline Plavor

• Baron
  • Renown: 83
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Yoshis are dragons, not dinos!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Plavor
  • IRC nick: Plavor
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 05:18:41 pm »
Cool Story, Bro! Still banned!

This.

Everyone deserved a second or even a third chance, but no autoblockers.

Sry.

Offline Ego_HRE

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire / Coalition
  • Game nicks: Ego_HRE
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 05:19:28 pm »
Are you an autoblocker?

+1

Offline Zuba

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 05:38:12 pm »

Everyone deserved a second or even a third chance, but no autoblockers.

Sry.

No problem. A permaban won't kill me. But here are enough auto-blockers, who got a second chance. I think I deserved that too.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 05:51:53 pm »
No problem. A permaban won't kill me. But here are enough auto-blockers, who got a second chance. I think I deserved that too.

Okay... thought you did exploit bugged mechanics or so but that? Autoblocker?!

You dont deserve anything then, if you get a 2nd chance it`s just an act of
greatness, you poor young boy, nothing you deserved in any way.

EDIT: And editing your essay to make it better in some peoples eyes just shows your poor...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 06:14:31 pm »
A lot of people used auto blockers and so many they made the autoblocker unban thread. You posted there first zuba but removed it? why is that? Was it because you wanted to make it a more personal apology? or did they reject your in the unban?
If you are sincere and don't have any other history of griefing then I feel you should be unbanned and allowed the play again.
But if they told you that you are permabanned or you have a bad history on the site I say farewell to you sir and good riddance.

As a side note I would gladly trade you my American tongue for your German Knowledge. How I miss the father language of my ancestors.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2565
  • Infamy: 1391
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 06:21:55 pm »
or did they reject your in the unban?

No, they didn't. You'll see admin comment in red letters bellow his post, when they finally make a decision.

Offline Zuba

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 06:37:32 pm »
Okay... thought you did exploit bugged mechanics or so but that? Autoblocker?!

You dont deserve anything then, if you get a 2nd chance it`s just an act of
greatness, you poor young boy, nothing you deserved in any way.
Are you an autoblocker?

Alright. Seems I've done my best.
But thanks for showing up the true face of this community. Is it really so hard to stay professional? Okay, permaban me. I would stop playing cRPG, because of this negativity anyway. I don't wanna be unbanned and play with guys, which are not able to write an constructive criticism.

No problem: Let's start insulting each other, instead of speaking in a normal conversation. To be brainless and dumb could be funny!
Sorry, wanted to be nice, but I will not allow that someone humiliates me. Thanks for saving me from this Community.

A lot of people used auto blockers and so many they made the autoblocker unban thread. You posted there first zuba but removed it? why is that? Was it because you wanted to make it a more personal apology? or did they reject your in the unban?
If you are sincere and don't have any other history of griefing then I feel you should be unbanned and allowed the play again.
But if they told you that you are permabanned or you have a bad history on the site I say farewell to you sir and good riddance.

As a side note I would gladly trade you my American tongue for your German Knowledge. How I miss the father language of my ancestors.

I removed it, because i worite this essay. I though the community would be nice enough and understand me. Okay, it was a mistake. One more thing I learned ... getting banned could make you very clever.

Well, seems like you're the only one who isn't instantly raging:

Auf Wiedersehen, Leute! Hat mir Spaß gemacht mit diese Mod zu spielen (ca. 300 Stunden laut Steam). An alle die mich einigermaßen verstehen können: Finger Weg davon! Diese Community ist nicht das, was sie auf den ersten Blick ist, wie ihr hier sehen könnt. Falls ihr euch doch dazu entscheidet dieses Spiel zu spielen, dann Finger weg von den hacks und haltet euch schön aus dem Chat raus, dann solltet ihr normalerweise keinen Ärger bekommen.
Da ich glaube, dass mich sowieso keiner versteht kann ich ja auch mal ein wenig agressiver werden. Aber nein. Sowas mache ich nicht  :wink:. Trozdem ist es einfach unglaublich wie schnell die Zündschnur dieser dummen Community durchbrennt. Kaum wird das Wort "Auto Blocker" in den Mund genommen werden die gleich mal alle wahnsinnig. ich hoffe die Hälfte verbrennt in der Hölle! Viel Spaß  :mrgreen:

Und an alle Deutschen hier: Ich schreibe das nur, damit mein Text möglichst lang wird ... aber die Meinung ist echt!

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:44:12 pm by Zuba »

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 07:10:25 pm »

Alright. Seems I've done my best.
But thanks for showing up the true face of this community. Is it really so hard to stay professional? Okay, permaban me. I would stop playing cRPG, because of this negativity anyway. I don't wanna be unbanned and play with guys, which are not able to write an constructive criticism.

No problem: Let's start insulting each other, instead of speaking in a normal conversation. To be brainless and dumb could be funny!
Sorry, wanted to be nice, but I will not allow that someone humiliates me. Thanks for saving me from this Community.

I removed it, because i worite this essay. I though the community would be nice enough and understand me. Okay, it was a mistake. One more thing I learned ... getting banned could make you very clever.

Well, seems like you're the only one who isn't instantly raging:

Auf Wiedersehen, Leute! Hat mir Spaß gemacht mit diese Mod zu spielen (ca. 300 Stunden laut Steam). An alle die mich einigermaßen verstehen können: Finger Weg davon! Diese Community ist nicht das, was sie auf den ersten Blick ist, wie ihr hier sehen könnt. Falls ihr euch doch dazu entscheidet dieses Spiel zu spielen, dann Finger weg von den hacks und haltet euch schön aus dem Chat raus, dann solltet ihr normalerweise keinen Ärger bekommen.
Da ich glaube, dass mich sowieso keiner versteht kann ich ja auch mal ein wenig agressiver werden. Aber nein. Sowas mache ich nicht  :wink:. Trozdem ist es einfach unglaublich wie schnell die Zündschnur dieser dummen Community durchbrennt. Kaum wird das Wort "Auto Blocker" in den Mund genommen werden die gleich mal alle wahnsinnig. ich hoffe die Hälfte verbrennt in der Hölle! Viel Spaß  :mrgreen:

Und an alle Deutschen hier: Ich schreibe das nur, damit mein Text möglichst lang wird ... aber die Meinung ist echt!

In der Hölle solln wer brennen? Wenn man an den Scheiß glaubt... Bei den ganzen hardcore-Christen würd ich sowieso lieber in die Hölle als in das, was die himmlisch finden.

Was erwartest du denn? Wer cheated muss leiden, ist nurmal so. Wenn du bei dem bisschen, mehr oder weniger seriösen, Shit schon einknickst, naja, dann viel Spaß in anderen Communities, CoD z.B. :D

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 07:37:37 pm »
Seeing as his profile is from 2011, and he apparently only used it for a few days, and he therefore stopped using it on his own and not 'cuss he was 'fraid he'd be perma'd, I guess I'll vote 2nd chance...
But TBH this topic don't matter, if he wasn't lying devs will unban him, if he is lying they'll perma his ass, either way, thread won't change shit.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 07:58:56 pm »
Just buy a new key, that's what the others did.

Personally, autoblockers I have little respect for. But you do seem sincere, so maybe you should get a new chance. How many days did you use it for? And why? Were you frustrated or did you just want an advantage?
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.