Author Topic: [BAN] Aldo_The_Mercenary  (Read 458 times)

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
[BAN] Aldo_The_Mercenary
« on: August 18, 2012, 01:40:21 pm »
10 minutes Ago on EU4

Said player received a hit-knockdown-hit-kick-hit-knockdown-hit-kick-hit combo from me, rage banpolled me and left immediatly. Poll failed though.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: [BAN] Aldo_The_Mercenary
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 07:30:33 pm »
it says aldo was killed by someone else not you. I don't know if the admins can do anything since the ss is only the poll. Not him leaving after making it. SHowing him raging about the hits or saying the poll is because you are an idiot or anything. Without it looking more incriminating a poll is just a poll.
But it's up to the admins discretion.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 02:07:29 am »
As you can see, darkfox killed him. He was killed when he was knocked down by me. I dont know what data admins can pull out of the logs but if possible they will clearly see that he left the game a few seconds after making the poll. If it would have been a kick poll I wouldnt mind, they happen every day anyway and the effort to report everyone of them is not worth it. But as this a ban ragepoll, thus created in the most cowardliest manner, I dont see how this guy deserves not to get reported.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 02:22:54 am »
Screenshot of a chat log could be helpful.
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 03:03:49 am »
You wouldnt see anything there as nothing has been said, nor did there appear a death message because he disconnect when he was already dead. I should have screenshotted the scoreboard to show that hes no longer there with the active poll so you can see how much time has passed on the counter. Unfortunately I didnt think of this.