Author Topic: [HG] Order of the Holy Guard - NA  (Read 56010 times)

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
Re: [HG] Order of the Holy Guard - NA
« Reply #510 on: April 23, 2013, 05:50:24 pm »
+5
Also, we need to lobby for this armor to make it in the next patch. It's like it's custom built for HG:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StormFaction

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Guard_Eryalus, HG_Igorrr
« Reply #511 on: April 23, 2013, 06:35:10 pm »
YES that armor looks so good

You can always count on old Beelzebub to throw the best LAN party, he eats children's dreams and shits out videogames.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #512 on: April 25, 2013, 08:48:10 am »
Phew you can keep the mw jarids, I am actually trying to get rid of my +1.

I have respeced to shielder/1h/cav build

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #513 on: April 25, 2013, 02:41:22 pm »
+1
Phew you can keep the mw jarids, I am actually trying to get rid of my +1.

I have respeced to shielder/1h/cav build

I'll be out of town through Sun anyway, so I put all my looms in armory if people want to play with them this weekend. Although I don't see them listed after I added them; perhaps a rank 9/10 needs to assign a daily fee (which can be zero) before they are available to the plebians?

Offline Draeth

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 8
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Order of the Holy Guard (R.I.P.)
  • Game nicks: Draeth
  • IRC nick: Draeth
« Reply #514 on: May 05, 2013, 05:34:10 am »

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2013, 05:38:01 am »
+3
You guys should all just come back, and we can all be siege buddies!

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 07, 2013, 07:22:47 am »
+1
Another loss on the battlefield had left Tojo cursing the false prophet who had handed him defeat at Nova Tismir.  He and Draeth along with his his personal guards made their ride back to New Yruma in somber silence as they tried to forget the losses suffered. Tojo was still confused as to how JesusChrist had managed to assemble an army of over one thousand men when Tojo's scouts had counted less than two hundred. Even with the combined army of Draeth our forces were only able to slay two hundred of his men. Perhaps the false prophet had more allies than was made known, usurpers of power were growing more common in Calradia by the day.  Tojo was feeling the pressure's of the war and began to doubt his so-called "allies" good intentions. However, there were a few honorable men left in Calradia, he just hoped he could side with them before it became to late...

Upon arriving in New Yruma, Tojo planned to have a serious discussion on the rising number of armies that were beginning to threaten his new homeland.

*end RP*

yea so war is breaking out and the people left on strat are planning to make some moves on the map. We would like to request gold, troops, and weapons if the resources are available

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #517 on: May 09, 2013, 07:21:07 am »
Another loss on the battlefield had left Tojo cursing the false prophet who had handed him defeat at Nova Tismir.  He and Draeth along with his his personal guards made their ride back to New Yruma in somber silence as they tried to forget the losses suffered. Tojo was still confused as to how JesusChrist had managed to assemble an army of over one thousand men when Tojo's scouts had counted less than two hundred. Even with the combined army of Draeth our forces were only able to slay two hundred of his men. Perhaps the false prophet had more allies than was made known, usurpers of power were growing more common in Calradia by the day.  Tojo was feeling the pressure's of the war and began to doubt his so-called "allies" good intentions. However, there were a few honorable men left in Calradia, he just hoped he could side with them before it became to late...

Upon arriving in New Yruma, Tojo planned to have a serious discussion on the rising number of armies that were beginning to threaten his new homeland.

*end RP*

yea so war is breaking out and the people left on strat are planning to make some moves on the map. We would like to request gold, troops, and weapons if the resources are available

The false prophet is buying troops and gear with cRPG gold, but our old HG allies do not need to stoop to these levels.

Your clan has been made a gift in Strat - Ayyike shall be your new homestead.

The Remnants and FCC welcome you back, brothers!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #518 on: May 09, 2013, 07:53:24 am »
+1
The false prophet is buying troops and gear with cRPG gold, but our old HG allies do not need to stoop to these levels.

Your clan has been made a gift in Strat - Ayyike shall be your new homestead.

The Remnants and FCC welcome you back, brothers!

That was true almost a month ago, when I bought a shiny army of 1800 men with some gold.  since then I have been trading and finding converts to aid me in my sincere endeavors.

HG has lost, but in defeat you may yet reach enlightenment. Repent, take in the holy spirit, see the light. Your castle and your village were split amongst the FCC vassals. They plunder your homes and rape your women while offering you the scraps. If you still do not see reason, consider that all your conflicts with me had nothing to do with FCC or any of the current alliances. Only froyo and the free peasants came to your aid. Did the Remnants or FCC once consider helping you? No, but did they turn against the free traders by mercing for me and mcdeath and then turn around once more to attack me.

My advice to you, take the fief and remain neutral like the free peasants. Don't become another dishonorable FCC vassal-clan.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #519 on: May 09, 2013, 08:53:22 pm »
+3
I hear anguish and confusion in the words of the false prophet - surely he does not fear the Holy warriors and their evil smiting powers?

HG and Remnants are long time allies and will remain so. Your sowing of evil shall not find root in these fields!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 10, 2013, 04:33:38 am »
+1
That was true almost a month ago, when I bought a shiny army of 1800 men with some gold.  since then I have been trading and finding converts to aid me in my sincere endeavors.

HG has lost, but in defeat you may yet reach enlightenment. Repent, take in the holy spirit, see the light. Your castle and your village were split amongst the FCC vassals. They plunder your homes and rape your women while offering you the scraps. If you still do not see reason, consider that all your conflicts with me had nothing to do with FCC or any of the current alliances. Only froyo and the free peasants came to your aid. Did the Remnants or FCC once consider helping you? No, but did they turn against the free traders by mercing for me and mcdeath and then turn around once more to attack me.

My advice to you, take the fief and remain neutral like the free peasants. Don't become another dishonorable FCC vassal-clan.

The FCC army may not be classically trained soldiers in the art of war, but as I see no fiercer warriors on the battlefield the HGuard has allied with them. The Free Peasants were a good people, they ruled themselves justly without a king, but could not defend themselves against an army backed by a kingdom. As for your question of my Faith, I see the light... its brightness burns the evil from the shadows of the land. Such shadows as Nova Tismirr where evil has made a home and warms itself beside a hearth. The Holy Guard is the cleansing instrument of the Lord Almighty may the disbelievers fear him, and his enemies be damned to Hell!!!

We have pledged our servitude to the Free Companies, and to the defense of our new home. May God's Grace shine upon us!

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #521 on: May 10, 2013, 10:37:06 pm »
+3
Just wanted to say you guys are badass and your RP's are awesome. Murder Boner is still better though.  :P

Offline Draeth

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 8
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Order of the Holy Guard (R.I.P.)
  • Game nicks: Draeth
  • IRC nick: Draeth
« Reply #522 on: May 11, 2013, 05:38:18 pm »
alright i handed the key to ayyike over to oda :)

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2013, 06:52:44 pm »
+3
Glad to have your continued support Dynamike! (and of FCC of course)

I see Oda has Ayyike in good hands...perhaps I will make my way down there....

Perhaps my sword needs sharpening...

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:18:33 pm by Elindor »
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline SteelFalcon

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Oda Nobunaga, Hykima, Tirnian, Fjarn, Madina, Tetsugai
« Reply #524 on: May 18, 2013, 08:19:10 am »
+3
Oda walked through the streets of Himmelsberg Monastery. Its once bustling alleys held nothing but frost and swirling eddies of wind. Snow blasted in from the high mountains and the elements themselves seemed to conspire to bring down the now desolate home. The Archon had gone into retreat in the icy mountains.  All the men and women of the guard were out in the world, doing good works and building something new. Only he and a few others, his dear Eastern friend Tojo, the fearsome but slightly mad brothers Eryalus and Draeth (inseparable yet always quarreling), and the mighty Killiam remained to maintain the monastery. Despite a helping hand from the oftimes visiting historian general, Hamilcar, and the new founded alliance with the men of the valleys (free men fighting impossible odds), Himmelsberg still seemed an empty husk compared to the liveliness it had once known.

As Oda strolled up onto the rampart he heard a familiar but long since lost noise: the rasp of leather on steel. Could it be an assassin? An enemy who had snuck into the keep? Whirling he drew his hand forged sword from its sheath on his hip and prepared himself for a  fight. A sword flashed down in a heavy overhead stroke and he barely managed to block it, all thoughts but survival left him immediately. He twisted his body in towards the wall on the stair, sliding his sword's blade into the crossguard of his opponent kicking out with his right foot and slapping aside the blade of his foe with a gauntleted hand he strove to drive his opponent down off the stairs. Seemingly impossibly his opponent dodged backward and used his free hand to slug Oda in the head, outreaching his leg and striking a heavy blow against his nose. Dazed and blinded by pain, Oda fell back against the stairs and, having dropped his sword, drew his razor sharp dagger, preparing to meet the end he know was coming. As he waited for the finishing blow he heard a low and familiar chuckle.

"Caught you off guard again old friend?" said the voice as the figure proffered a helping hand, a voice Oda now knew very well. Sheathing his dagger and spitting out  an oath, Oda grasped the proffered hand and pulled himself to his feet. "I do believe you're losing your edge!" said the man, and what a man he was! Tall and strong with a healthy and hearty face that beamed friendliness and yet somehow remained stern, the man was dressed in scale plated armor that clinked and rustled as he moved. The man sheathed his glowing sword and laughed heartily, "Its good to be back!" Oda smiled through his throbbing nose and said, "its good to have you back archon!"
“You seem to be under the misconception that if you perform one brave deed, that alone makes you a samurai. Well it doesn't! You let that one act of loyalty convince you of your righteousness. The more convinced you became, the more harm you caused yourself and everyone else.”
~Miyamoto Musashi
"Duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
~Robert Jordan