Author Topic: [HG] Order of the Holy Guard - NA  (Read 55983 times)

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: [HG] Order of the Holy Guard - Open to Applicants
« Reply #315 on: October 31, 2012, 09:47:49 pm »
I look forward to speaking with this new recruit soon.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #316 on: October 31, 2012, 09:51:44 pm »
Tournament Updated

(click to show/hide)

*cough* shielders *cough*

Offline Dalfador

• Marshall
  • Renown: 898
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the White Stallion
  • Game nicks: Dalfador
« Reply #317 on: October 31, 2012, 10:02:52 pm »
*cough* shielders *cough*

if you're talking about me, i was a 2 hander at that time
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maybe some day they'll call us heroes.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #318 on: November 01, 2012, 12:39:19 am »
+5
It was in the middle of the night after a harsh winter storm that had left deep freshly fallen snow on the ground. Himmelsberg Monastery gleamed ominously in the moonlight as Tojo approached, tired from his long journey, but relieved that it was at its end. The Monastery gate guard shifted uneasily as Tojo came within shouting distance and called out " Who goes there?". Tojo glanced up and waved knowing his limited understanding of this new lands language would not get him access to the castle. Instead, he decides to play mute until he can speak to the Archon in private. The guard hearing no answer from the stranger approaching calls out out again "In the name of the Holy Guard reveal thyself!", he listens for a returning answer, but Tojo remains silent. Now close enough to be viewed by the light of the Monastery's torches, Tojo takes a knee before the gate and gestures the sign of the cross in the air then points towards the Monastery's entrance. The guard notices the strange armor and weapon the mysterious visitor is carrying and  remembers the Archon's words from early in winter "... and those who are assigned to guard duty are to keep watch for a special guest he has traveled very far to reach us and I am expecting him to arrive within the week." Most of the guards had given up hope when two weeks had passed and there was no sign of the visitor, the rest dismissed his appearance to the freezing winter storms or groups of bandits preying on travelers soon after. Yet, here was the foreigner kneeling before Himmelsberg Monastery his tattered and torn cloak whipping around him in the arctic wind. The guard grins from eye to eye and shouts "We thought you were a gonner for sure!" he gives the signal to raise the gate, "Come warm thyself by the the hearth before ya freeze solid!". Upon entering Tojo is greeted by another guard "Hail traveler, welcome to Himmelsberg Monastery. The Archon has been expecting you for some time, please come with me". The guard leads him into the great hall where Tojo can see a lone figure kneeling before an altar in prayer. Tojo waits with guard for a moment in silence, he gazes at the altar and instantly recognizes the symbol he saw in his dreams, the cross. The Archon glance back, aware of another presence in the Hall. The guard steps forward to announce the visitor " Your Holiness, here is the traveller from afar you have been awaiting". "Thankyou, you may leave" the Archon replies " Come Tojo join me in prayer..", Tojo approaches the altar in awe the crucifix seemingly radiating a holy aura. Transfixed by the beauty of his vision come to reality, he kneels beside the Archon and bows his head in reverance to the holy altar. The Archon watches knowingly, he speaks "You have seen the face of God, haven't you?" Tojo finally looking up gestures to his head and then to the altar and replies in his foriegn accent "God hasu found me, I am hisa serventu." Shifting to face the Archon Tojo kneels upon one knee and raises his sword in offering to the Archon, and says "To serveu you is to serveu God". Smiling the Archon raises Tojo's blade and begins to swear him into servitude of the Lord.

Offline Calford

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HG_Vicar_Vlanear, HG_Female_Animal_Hybrid
« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2012, 12:48:41 am »
+1
No he's not. You're going to fucking fight wether you like it or not.

One, do you really think you can force me do something, that I have clearly no interest in doing, I'm giving my position to Kalack, because he actually wants to participate.

and Two, Don't pull that tough guy shit on me, where the hell do you get off thinking you can talk to me like that?

(click to show/hide)

Vlanear, Vicar of the Holy Guard

Offline Calford

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HG_Vicar_Vlanear, HG_Female_Animal_Hybrid
« Reply #320 on: November 01, 2012, 01:02:33 am »
It was in the middle of the night after a harsh winter storm that had left deep freshly fallen snow on the ground. Himmelsberg Monastery gleamed ominously in the moonlight as Tojo approached, tired from his long journey, but relieved that it was at its end. The Monastery gate guard shifted uneasily as Tojo came within shouting distance and called out " Who goes there?". Tojo glanced up and waved knowing his limited understanding of this new lands language would not get him access to the castle. Instead, he decides to play mute until he can speak to the Archon in private. The guard hearing no answer from the stranger approaching calls out out again "In the name of the Holy Guard reveal thyself!", he listens for a returning answer, but Tojo remains silent. Now close enough to be viewed by the light of the Monastery's torches, Tojo takes a knee before the gate and gestures the sign of the cross in the air then points towards the Monastery's entrance. The guard notices the strange armor and weapon the mysterious visitor is carrying and  remembers the Archon's words from early in winter "... and those who are assigned to guard duty are to keep watch for a special guest he has traveled very far to reach us and I am expecting him to arrive within the week." Most of the guards had given up hope when two weeks had passed and there was no sign of the visitor, the rest dismissed his appearance to the freezing winter storms or groups of bandits preying on travelers soon after. Yet, here was the foreigner kneeling before Himmelsberg Monastery his tattered and torn cloak whipping around him in the arctic wind. The guard grins from eye to eye and shouts "We thought you were a gonner for sure!" he gives the signal to raise the gate, "Come warm thyself by the the hearth before ya freeze solid!". Upon entering Tojo is greeted by another guard "Hail traveler, welcome to Himmelsberg Monastery. The Archon has been expecting you for some time, please come with me". The guard leads him into the great hall where Tojo can see a lone figure kneeling before an altar in prayer. Tojo waits with guard for a moment in silence, he gazes at the altar and instantly recognizes the symbol he saw in his dreams, the cross. The Archon glance back, aware of another presence in the Hall. The guard steps forward to announce the visitor " Your Holiness, here is the traveller from afar you have been awaiting". "Thankyou, you may leave" the Archon replies " Come Tojo join me in prayer..", Tojo approaches the altar in awe the crucifix seemingly radiating a holy aura. Transfixed by the beauty of his vision come to reality, he kneels beside the Archon and bows his head in reverance to the holy altar. The Archon watches knowingly, he speaks "You have seen the face of God, haven't you?" Tojo finally looking up gestures to his head and then to the altar and replies in his foriegn accent "God hasu found me, I am hisa serventu." Shifting to face the Archon Tojo kneels upon one knee and raises his sword in offering to the Archon, and says "To serveu you is to serveu God". Smiling the Archon raises Tojo's blade and begins to swear him into servitude of the Lord.

Awesome post man!

"To serveu you is to serveu God" i dunno Something about this made me smile,
(click to show/hide)
A great touch
Vlanear, Vicar of the Holy Guard

Offline Roland Vant

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HG_Initiate_Roland_Vant, Aria_Vant, Rindaer
« Reply #321 on: November 01, 2012, 05:03:41 am »
Hindel has informed me that he's not interested in this tournament.

Move me on up to the next round.  :?

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #322 on: November 01, 2012, 05:19:24 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

After swearing Tojo into the Order, Elindor insisted Tojo take some rest from his journey, and to join the other members in the barracks (finding Genric and Vlanear outside, he specifically orders them to make sure the foreigner finds his way around alright).  As he watches this new recruit walk towards the barracks he thinks to himself how he had recently gotten a letter from another warrior from far off lands - another whom had seen the vision of the Cross and had been led to reach out to him from across the lands.  "...if it is your will, Lord." he said, glancing back at the Cross in the sanctuary before heading to the barracks himself. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 03:15:57 pm by Elindor »
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline genric

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 01, 2012, 05:55:02 am »
+1
ARTANIS was speaking to Vlanear when the strange looking man walked toward them with the archon beside him
     "show the new recruit around and make him feel at home, first he needs to sleep though" The archon spoke with authority and artanis could only obey. Artanis nodded to him and bowed slightly

"as you command Archon" Then he faced the new man, his strange armor and unique face was of interest but he saved his inquiries for another day

"Welcome to the order" Artanis put his hands together in prayer and bowed to the new member " I am Artanis, and this" he motioned to Vlanear " Is Vlanear " he paused and looked to the new recruit so he may introduce himself
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2012, 12:49:01 am »
+1
Tojo bowed at the waist and introduced himself, he then pointed towards the east and added, "from the land in the sea". Artanis and Vlanear looked at each other in disbelief. They had heard tales of such a place, a land surrounded by the ocean with strange warriors and traditions, but had never ventured that far in their travels. Tojo could tell they would like to here of how he came to the Monastery from such a far away land, however he was exhausted from the last leg of his journey and wanted nothing more than a warm bed to sleep for the night. "I will tellu you my storyu, but now I sleep..." said Tojo, Vlanear and Artanis both nodded understandingly and led Tojo to his quarters...

to be cont.

Offline Dalfador

• Marshall
  • Renown: 898
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the White Stallion
  • Game nicks: Dalfador
« Reply #325 on: November 02, 2012, 04:30:08 am »
TOURNAMENT UPDATED

(click to show/hide)

Also since Hindel absolutely REFUSES to fight in the duel server Tojo will be taking his place in the tournament to defend Hindel's honor.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 04:43:56 am by Dalfador »

Maybe some day they'll call us heroes.

Offline SteelFalcon

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Oda Nobunaga, Hykima, Tirnian, Fjarn, Madina, Tetsugai
« Reply #326 on: November 02, 2012, 05:14:55 am »
+1
While I am greatly saddened to have witnessed the death of Red Lotus, I am overjoyed that I have been accepted into this new brotherhood. Guiscard son of Oda is ready to fight, and die, beside this Order.
“You seem to be under the misconception that if you perform one brave deed, that alone makes you a samurai. Well it doesn't! You let that one act of loyalty convince you of your righteousness. The more convinced you became, the more harm you caused yourself and everyone else.”
~Miyamoto Musashi
"Duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
~Robert Jordan

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 02, 2012, 05:21:58 am »
Welcome, son of Oda to the Holy Guard....I bought and bled beside your father proudly...and will be proud to do the same with you.

Make yourself at home, visit our armory, and join us on the field!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 05:52:18 am by Elindor »
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline genric

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 02, 2012, 05:40:20 am »
Huzzah for all those new to the order.

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 02, 2012, 05:56:22 am »
+1