Author Topic: Whats your favorite movie  (Read 128 times)

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Whats your favorite movie
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »
title says all,

mine are saving private ryan,star wars and ironsky
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite movie
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:45:50 pm »
Those choices are so horribly narrow. Good titles('cept Iron Sky), maybe, but all of those are block busters. Watch some classics!

Personally for me, 2001 - A Space Odyssey(hard to watch though, but thoroughly intriguing), Star Trek I, A Clockwork Orange, Enemy Mine, of course the first Star Wars movies, No Country for Old Men, Pandorum, Sunshine, Moon, Apocalypse Now(and the redux version), The Hills Have Eyes, Seven Samurai, Titanic(don't judge), Ghost in the Shell - Standalone Complex(anime movie from 90's, mindfuck stuff), Full Metal Jacket, The Flags of our Fathers, Letters from Iwo Jima(last two are must-see's) and lastly Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

Lots of sci-fi, but I love all good movies. :wink:

Also, selecting one is impossible!
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your favorite movie
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:49:27 pm »
there was an movie, its an very old (maybe before 1ww? dunno) it was something about bismarck very good one

and now you come with classic

and yeah about full metal jacket i forgot, hes hilarious. pashendale, the lost batallion are also good movies
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill