Author Topic: (Resolved Ban-Request) KRN_Harasim  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Brucia

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(Resolved Ban-Request) KRN_Harasim
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:56:43 pm »
I just got banned by a group of noobs in the melee server. It was totally an illecit poll,but unlucky on thes server there were only noobs and GK_..._the_fast (that i'm sure he voted 2).
I request an unban and i'd like to request a ban for that noob,but unlucky he's so useless that i've forgot his name (was VRN_somethin if i don't wrong).

Things went in this way:i was saying that they were without honour and were bringing shame on the melee server with their gank on the last enemy, instead to give a duel like WAS usual in the melee server (i never insulted them,i simply said "you have no honour" and "you bring shame on this server", since the facts were clearly proving it). So one of the noobs get pissed from the truth and made the poll with this explanation "no help the team" (because after i've killed 1, i didnt hlped 3 of them to gank the last enemy, since i had just said that they had no honour for ganking last, and they got killed) and i get almost insta-banned with the 57% of "yes".Since it was so fast, and also because i believed that no one could ban someone else without any reasons, i couldn't neither take a screen of the log.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:06:13 pm by Thovex »

Offline Tiberias

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tiberias
  • IRC nick: Tiberias
Re: [Unban] random noobs poll
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 04:20:28 pm »
Checked the logs. Banned KRN_Harasim untill he explains himself here...

Offline Thovex

• Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: [Unban] random noobs poll
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 06:05:47 pm »
Locked till he makes his own unban request.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login