Author Topic: Blacksmith looking for work  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Blacksmith looking for work
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:08:27 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Let me know if you need anything.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Blacksmith looking for work
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 11:38:16 pm »
+1
Sorry to break it to ya, but that's pretty low skill and also not the most useful items.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 11:54:01 pm »
Sorry to break it to ya, but that's pretty low skill and also not the most useful items.

really dude? let me see if you got anything to show off before you get to criticize me and besides if you have nothing related to the post then dont post shit!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 11:56:52 pm »
+3
Lordly Heavy Kuyak    34    61%    81

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 11:58:18 pm »
+1
really dude? let me see if you got anything to show off before you get to criticize me and besides if you have nothing related to the post then dont post shit!
(click to show/hide)

Didn't make a neat little picture like you. Can do it if you want to. What I have isn't really that special either. Decent stuff and loomed, but having les than 30 skill is actually pretty low.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline SquishMitten

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Mew, Kitty + many more
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 12:23:21 am »
+3
Khergit Lady Hat    39     62%    1

In memory of Merciless_Mew, member of Merciless, ruler of Istiniar

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 12:42:59 am »
(click to show/hide)

Didn't make a neat little picture like you. Can do it if you want to. What I have isn't really that special either. Decent stuff and loomed, but having les than 30 skill is actually pretty low.
'

Dude shut up with the trolling, people take heirlooms seriously when there only a few points difference and its not like a game changer or anything. Btw getting the crafting message is random so you got lucky that you got all this shit, but let me remind you something, I haven't gotten the crafting message for past 2 months if you continue to troll this shit you will just have enemies to not be able to craft anywhere. This post is for people that interested of what I can make for them not for you to shit over it to make yourself all greedy that's just being a fuckin pest. Go to hell and you will all do us a big favor.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:44:28 am by Algaroth »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 12:54:46 am »
+2
'

Dude shut up with the trolling, people take heirlooms seriously when there only a few points difference and its not like a game changer or anything. Btw getting the crafting message is random so you got lucky that you got all this shit, but let me remind you something, I haven't gotten the crafting message for past 2 months if you continue to troll this shit you will just have enemies to not be able to craft anywhere. This post is for people that interested of what I can make for them not for you to shit over it to make yourself all greedy that's just being a fuckin pest. Go to hell and you will all do us a big favor.
WOW! Chill your eggs, please!

All I did was trying to tell you that you shouldn't get your hopes up. Besides, while heirlooms aren't a big deal, considering that they have exactly the same price in strategus, why would anyone want you to craft with 15 skill a normal item, when they can get another one with 60+ skill to craft an heirloomed one? Sorry to break it for ya, but it actually does matter in strategus, since people want the most out of their gold. Also, after I tried to tell you to not get too hopefull, you answer me back all bitchy and shit, and I still tried to help you out by showing you my own mediocre crafting skill. Then you come with this ragepost? Stop being a bitch when someone tries to help you out. Seriously. Fucking annoying kids these days. Thinks themselves so special. I didn't troll or anything and you start raging at me? Seriously, grow up kid. How the hell am I "greedy"? Did I try to take your customers or something?

Holy living threes with dicks on! We got ourselves a whiny bitch! Here, I suggest you put this T-Shirt on. The right one should suit you:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Algaroth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 01:01:10 am »
WOW! Chill your eggs, please!

All I did was trying to tell you that you shouldn't get your hopes up. Besides, while heirlooms aren't a big deal, considering that they have exactly the same price in strategus, why would anyone want you to craft with 15 skill a normal item, when they can get another one with 60+ skill to craft an heirloomed one? Sorry to break it for ya, but it actually does matter in strategus, since people want the most out of their gold. Also, after I tried to tell you to not get too hopefull, you answer me back all bitchy and shit, and I still tried to help you out by showing you my own mediocre crafting skill. Then you come with this ragepost? Stop being a bitch when someone tries to help you out. Seriously. Fucking annoying kids these days. Thinks themselves so special. I didn't troll or anything and you start raging at me? Seriously, grow up kid. How the hell am I "greedy"? Did I try to take your customers or something?

Holy living threes with dicks on! We got ourselves a whiny bitch! Here, I suggest you put this T-Shirt on. The right one should suit you:
(click to show/hide)

60+ skill really? you must be blind the only top skill you got was 55 hahaha and dude learn to not take words seriously. you took it way over the top there and you think I'm a kid...plz go shove up your dick in your mouth to make you feel all bisexual inside.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:02:39 am by Algaroth »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 01:08:06 am »
+1
60+ skill really? you must be blind the only top skill you got was 55 hahaha and dude learn to not take words seriously. you took it way over the top there and you think I'm a kid...plz go shove up your dick in your mouth to make you feel all bisexual inside.
I like how you can't read.

I never said that I have good crafting skill. In fact, I called them mediocre. The thing is, there are WAY too many people around with much better crafting skill than you. And me. let's not forget that. So how about we stop acting like a little bitch? I mean seriously. Someone tries to be nice and help you and all, and you start insulting them? Yeah. I guess I must be the kid :(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:09:16 am by Zapper »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 01:31:44 am »
+3
cool free advertising

ITEM NAME                                         #     Discount   Strat gold per item
Masterwork Simple Sword           51    66%   18
Kettle Helmet                     29    59%   24
Rus Cavalry Boots                 33    60%    5
Lordly Heavy Kuyak                21    55%   93
Lordly Mail Gauntlets             19    54%   27
One Handed Battle Axe             21    55%   74
Klappvisier                       21    55%   74
Masterpiece Round Shield          13    50%   39
Masterwork Crossbow                9    47%  140
Lordly Heraldic Mail with Tabard   9    47%   83
Mighty Iberian Mace                6    43%   83

Leader of BS

Offline LastKaze

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LastKaze
  • IRC nick: LastKaze
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 01:40:05 am »
+2
Not to brag but...
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:31:04 pm by LastKaze »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 03:06:34 am »
+1

Let me know if you need anything.

Sorry but The blacksmith I'm currently with has lower prices and better gear, may want to get some more of the magic text before you start this business

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline xAKx

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AK, Presidente
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 03:19:43 am »
+1
Not to brag but...
(click to show/hide)
Give me the secret formula of crafting. PLZ

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 11:52:58 am »
+1
He is lucky as balls. That's about it. I have noticed that a lot of xbow players have quiet a lot of points. The other thing to note is that he probably have a shit load of hours up. Most of the people with 90+ crafting are over 1000 hours and have been rocking the same kit for most of that time. But then again you get guys like my mate that have multiple types of armour and weapons at different loom lvls that are also rocking 93 skill amusingly enough also in +3 Arbs.

I've heard crazy talk on the wind that it might be related to the amount of players on the server/whole dealio rocking the same build as you, hence the 15/21 xbow builds get it more because there are fewer of them, but if that is the case then how did I clear a whole gen of 15/18 with out a tick :/ I don't know what the magic word is but I sure would like to know, or just get 10 ticks in ten seconds, that would be nice also :D *crosses fingers before logging on*
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(