Author Topic: LLJK Civil War  (Read 14374 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: LLJK Civil War
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 08:44:16 pm »
+3
The one that just gave away the hard work lljk did crafting and trading.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 08:45:38 pm »
+3
Meh, I don't really mind Zealot and the typical trolls too much, I guess I was trolled easier then usual this week due to other concerns, but I've had the urge to attack Fisdnar for months though, and decided to get around to it as a last hurrah.  I told other clan leaders last week I was gonna step down, after waning interest for the past couple months.  I just wanted to make sure we didn't let our allies down too hard and got some good battles in and used up most of our troops.  Troops we probably wouldn't be able to replace because of our gross inefficiency and dysfunctionalism as a clan. 

Damug, just because you seem to be the only person who actually believes any of the shit they are saying, you do realize that whenever I asked you for help in crafting your valuable weapons, you told me you would prefer I died because Zealot didn't like me, and wouldn't craft gear for LLJK because I asked?  You are some infantile beta male who is having a permanent temper tantrum.  50 percent of our gear was looted at the start of the strat, all the high quality weapons were obtained by me or badplayer through trade with other clans, all of our armor was crafted by me and BADPLAYER, and goons provided at most 2 percent of weapons, probably less.  Badplayer and I have been micromanaging trade runs by ourselves for at least 4 months, literally going ourselves to fiefs to pickup and sell goods, because no one else could or would.

I asked if anyone wanted to assume Strategus leadership.  The only likely candidates said no.  So the random luck generator decided on Equity as being the new overlord (who is active you idiot, you just haven't seen him on because you stopped playing in the cRPG teamspeak, as did all the other traitors).  I would prefer Goate, but you all still have a chance to  fight to the death and decide on who will become the new leader.  Or you know, organize it yourself.  Cuz it's easy, right? :D
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 08:48:31 pm »
+2
(who is active you idiot, you just haven't seen him on because you stopped playing in the cRPG teamspeak, as did all the other traitors).
Literally everyone in the other ventrilo was almost always in the Teamspeak, with the exception of Damug and Zealot who you and Badplayer banned whenever they tried to get in.

Offline Lockt

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2012, 08:48:51 pm »
+2
Sparque is Sparque, PhantomZero is Theoden, and so fourth.

Who can I be in this convoluted metaphor?

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 08:49:44 pm »
and wouldn't craft gear for LLJK because I asked?
I crafted gear for LLJK any time someone other than you gave me money to craft with, I just never gave it to you.  I passed it all to Phantom, Slanted, or Nilstryfe.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2012, 08:51:39 pm »
Cuz it's easy, right? :D

You're so full of yourself, have you taken a step away from your keyboard yet and counted to ten yet? This is extremely funny, I love you Smoothy-pops (Not really).

Gimli because you're always shaving.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2012, 08:52:03 pm »
Literally everyone in the other ventrilo was almost always in the Teamspeak, with the exception of Damug and Zealot who you and Badplayer banned whenever they tried to get in.

?  I don't recall banning Damug or Zealot, ever.  I don't mind people thinking I am a pompous rapist, but there are a bizarre amount of flagrant lies.  At least use real material against me.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2012, 08:53:41 pm »
?  I don't recall banning Damug or Zealot, ever.  I don't mind people thinking I am a pompous rapist, but there are a bizarre amount of flagrant lies.  At least use real material against me.

Okay: Your voice sounds literally like the worst thing anyone has ever heard, and anyone who tells you different is lying to you. Also you look like a mix of Gollum and Wormtongue in real life, and your balding and have almost no hair left which is hilarious at your age. You also raped a fourteen year old, and probably have close to two thousand hours in cRPG alone, also you're a hipster.

I would be eating popcorn now, but I'm fat and grotesque and need to count my calories in order to lose weight.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:56:18 pm by Classical »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 08:58:28 pm »
+2
Can I be part of this roleplaying?

I'd consider rebuilding lljk myself but so many people have the urge to disrespect me for being a j4g it's not even worth it. Smooth you can't exactly say you were running strat for months on end all alone. I offered my services to you and completely disregarded them. I still like you but you're being a little bit self centered here.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 09:08:23 pm »
meh, you guys are shit, i don't mind bullshitting about the direction the clan went in, but just saying i'm ugly is pretty boring and no one is gonna be too entertained by it, or any of this really.  i'll probably ditch this thread now unless something makes me laugh, but geeze guys if someone wants to run the faction go ahead, i just said i don't want to anymore, i'm sure equity will fix the ranks.  i've always enjoyed strat and getting goons to have fun, but does it sound like any of these people are interested in having fun with crpg and strat?  welcome to goon clans folks.  or at least, this shitty one.  cyall later bundle of stickss

Offline nilstryfe

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • welcome! now give me your crates
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2012, 09:10:14 pm »
+2

To clarify, I'm Karl Urban

Meh, I don't really mind Zealot and the typical trolls too much, I guess I was trolled easier then usual this week due to other concerns, but I've had the urge to attack Fisdnar for months though, and decided to get around to it as a last hurrah.  I told other clan leaders last week I was gonna step down, after waning interest for the past couple months.

Why would you have wanted to attack a LLJK fief for months? Sparky and I did nothing but contribute, we ran our own goods, topped off towns, we even gave you a chunk of money so you could camp in the woods for a week in your failed attempt to leap out and shout boo at the Hospitalers. We have been loyal sons of Rohan, and you have been conspiring to attack us for months?

I asked if anyone wanted to assume Strategus leadership.  The only likely candidates said no. 

You demoted Phantom Zero, the true spiritual heart of LLJK right before you demoted everyone else and left the clan, you two faced sack of crud.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2012, 09:12:44 pm »
+1
cyall later bundle of stickss

Told you so.

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2012, 09:55:41 pm »
+3
Hi can I be the new leader of LLJK?

I'm not two-faced, I'm slim like the wind, I'm not a hipster, I don,t have too much of hours of play, I have a lot of hair!  and I don't sing!

cheers!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2012, 10:07:29 pm »
+1
i'll probably ditch this thread now unless something makes me laugh

oh dun worry smooty boi u makin me laf (and a bunch of my pals as well)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2012, 10:17:10 pm »
+7
This whole thread would make an excellent precursor to the second coming of Gaga.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.