Author Topic: Accidantly buying items.  (Read 285 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Accidantly buying items.
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:46:52 am »
Hi guys I waited a few days to post this, at the time I thought putting any info about why I was still sitting in a castle in hostile territory would be a very bad idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently had the misfortune of having the web browser I was using (Firefox with Chorts eye candy) deciding that I wanted to buy a pile of gear.

I was selecting a list of gear to check out prices to work out whether I wanted to buy it out right or wait and craft it.

I left the tab open with about 45k of heavy armour, horses and pole arms. A couple mins later I click to change tabs from the buy tab to the faction tab. For some reason it started loading instead of just flicking to the tab, then the little "You have brought gear box" popped up. 45k gone, poof.

Remove everything before you change tabs. I've never had it happen before and I haven't tried to replicate it. All I can say is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 45k go on, all my plans ruined by a random intermittent pile of arse. It really should have an are you sure pop up :(

So be careful.

Good luck
Frank
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(