Author Topic: Ban Request: Krask  (Read 712 times)

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
Ban Request: Krask
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:50:14 pm »
I was just playing NA1 and Krask TKed me for "being in the way".  In the screenshot you can see the TW before the TK and then him calling me a my old friend and telling me to get the fuck out of the way in the future.

(click to show/hide)
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Krask
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 02:02:00 pm »
He was shit talking certainly but i've blamed people myself that I accidently TK'd because well.. they got in the way.  So I don't think this is evidence enough that he was intentionally teamkilling you, because shit talking isn't really against the rules.  I mean he probably did, but I'd at most kick the guy for it if I saw it on the server anyways, so I am just gonna go with a warning for Krask and will punish him harsher if I see him breaking rules in the future.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 11:06:13 pm »
Are you fucking serious? Look at the logs.... 2 Teamwounds and TK.... calls Miracle a my old friend, he asks what it was for, then Krask him saying " Get out of my way in the future."

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 02:09:19 am »
The evidence is a bit flimsy and that is my honest judgement but upon investigating more and talking to another admin this guy has a bad history of intentionally team wounding even on EU servers so that gives the story much more credibility and I will upgrade the punishment here to a 2 day ban.  Keep a close eye on this guy in the future other admins because he seems like a bad troll and if caught in the act should be punished harshly.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 04:11:14 am »
Sorry about the lack of screens.  If you could have seen where this happened it would also add to the story.  I was killing people coming up some stairs while trying to tweet my KDR.  You can see why I was upset as this totally threw off my TIP(Tweet In Progress).
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 10:21:46 am »
Thought I'd add that Krask and his brother in crime Original_Don are both essay banned on EU for a lot of griefing and TKing.

Original_Don decided not to write an essay, Krask never commented on it.

Feel free to hit those guys hard if they keep doing the same stuff on NA.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 11:41:06 am »
OK thanks meow yes I saw that essay ban stuff from searching his username after Shik decided to look up his ban history and saw a bunch.  I have to take all these threads with a grain of salt because banning based on screens only can be tough decisions to make and I don't want to ban someone for what can be a misunderstanding but this guy definitely deserved it and no admin should hesitate to ban this guy to hell and back if he keeps it up.