Author Topic: Autoblocker unban thread  (Read 65334 times)

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
Re: Autoblocker unban thread
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2013, 01:32:12 pm »
Hi I was banned about one year ago for the auto blocker, I cant remember the exact dates but I am sure it was between August and November 2011, I used it on and off for about 1 week maybe totalling about 2 to 3 days worth of it. I am very sorry and I feel in barest and shamed of what I have done and would love one more chance to play a mod I enjoyed so much.

Nessaj: You lied in your first unban post (2-3 hours use :rolleyes:) but given you've been banned for a long time, this new story checks out, and your autoblock use is in the lower end of the scale, sure, you get another chance. Unbanned.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:01:01 pm by Nessaj »
R.Hardy

Offline Shakesbeer

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Professional lazy bum
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2013, 07:19:08 pm »
Hey,

I was banned well over a year ago (post #5) for using autoblocker, the truth is I started using it when I discovered C-RPG because of the higher level of skill involved in comparison to vanilla. Ever since discovering autoblocker I practically always had it running in the background. How stupid do I feel, now I realize I barely touched warband ever since I got banned. my CRPG playtime made up over 50% of my warband playtime. However, after the ban I completly withdrew from cheating in M&B (for the few hours I could still force myself to pickup the game).
Since then I played some M&B:WFaS which I enjoyed but none of the features could give me the satisfaction that CRPG gave me. I hope you could find it in your heart to give me another chance and with it, a reason to boot up this old gem again. I promise you will not hear a bad word about me again.

I hope you will accept my apology.

-Shakesbeer

Nessaj: Like the truthful post, but you have too many detections, sorry. You'll have to get a fresh account, then you're welcome back though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:49:53 pm by Nessaj »
Dear developers,
Rock is OP, paper is fine.

-Yours faithfully, Scissors

Offline saga164

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2013, 03:52:51 pm »
I was ban.I know,i was wrong.I use the game bug.But i will correct .unban,please!
(英语水平不是很好只能说这些)=(My English is not good)

Nessaj: Please write your character name.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 08:51:16 pm by Nessaj »

Offline saga164

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2013, 04:37:52 am »
my Name is 164

Nessaj: There is no characters named '164' or 'Saga' in the ban list. Are you perhaps referring to a clan/personal c-rpg server ban?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:38:26 am by Nessaj »

Offline saga164

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2013, 09:45:13 am »
I was ban in the webpage.I can not buy anything.

Nessaj: I checked. You are not on any Global or European ban lists. Maybe try the technical help section, post screenshots of your issue.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:04:03 pm by Nessaj »

Offline saga164

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2013, 04:44:46 am »
You see this.

Nessaj: You've set the screenshot as your Avatar, I cannot read it. Upload the screenshot to a website, such as http://www.Minus.com then link its URL (address) with this command:
Code: [Select]
[img]http://i5.minus.com/iQCvJ8rfvx86h.jpg[/img]The URL in the above Code is just a placeholder. You must use the one that your uploaded image/screenshot will get.

Alternatively go post in the Chinese forum.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 01:31:39 am by Nessaj »

Offline saga164

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2013, 09:06:33 am »
Thank you for your help.

Offline saga164

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2013, 02:44:42 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  You see

Nessaj: Send me a personal message by clicking here and we will try to resolve it privately.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 04:13:04 pm by Nessaj »

Offline ChuckyX

• Beggar
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2013, 08:23:18 pm »
Hi there, i used autoblocker a couple of times i believe a few years ago, was wondering if i could get an unban as i have a big urge to play cRPG again. I promise never to break the rules again. thanks for your time, ChuckyX.

- Character names are Chucky0, ChuckyX and chucky0378

Nessaj: Unbanned.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:16:39 pm by Nessaj »

Offline ChuckyX

• Beggar
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2013, 02:06:35 pm »
hi i cannot private message you as it is saying the captcha is wrong everytime even though it is not.

Offline volheim

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2013, 02:14:11 am »
I got banned awhile back, maybe around a year or so, and I used the autoblocker for maybe a little more then a week and it was only light use.  I really did enjoy this mod and hopefully you can look up my username (Volheim) to help verify that it was only light use because I really miss playing this great mod.  Sorry for not having the full information because it did happen awhile ago.  I also tried sending private messages but I also had problems with the captcha.

Nessaj: It was indeed lightweight. Unbanned.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 12:19:27 pm by Nessaj »

Offline Epic_Wariior

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2013, 05:37:58 pm »
I was told to post here to try and get unbanned, as far as i can remember though i never autoblocked or never downloaded a program for it so =/

Offline Thanatos

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2013, 10:15:45 pm »
I was banned over 2 years ago. I had forgotten why but now I remember it was because of an autoblocker issue. There were 2 waves of autoblocker usage, the first wave where I got banned and then a few months later there was another wave. By then I had stopped playing Warband all together. If I recall what happened over 2 years ago, I used it for around a week or maybe a few days more than a week (which I doubt). I used it for a few hours at a time (6 or less, I don't think I ever played more than 5 or 6 hours straight any given day, probably more like 3 or 4). If anything, it might be due to being AFK on the duel and DTV servers (back when DTV existed).

edit: clarified story more.

Nessaj: The account you're posting from is not listed in the Global ban list (auto blockers) nor the European one. Are you an NA player?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:52:02 am by Nessaj »

Offline Burl

• Beggar
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2014, 05:58:24 pm »
Hey, I was banned around a year and a half ago for autoblocking. I think I may have used it for around a week (very lightly) in the area of August - November. It's been quite a while and I'm honestly unsure. The account this ban was on had a character named Cobwell. Thanks for your time :)

EDIT: To clarify, I made this account because my other one is irretrievable, due to being banned. I hope to be back to playing soon!

Nessaj: I checked, very light use is true, just at the threshold though. Unbanned. 1 strike policy applies to your account. Message me if you need to retrieve any characters to a specific account.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:46:05 am by Nessaj »

Offline frederik3211

• Beggar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Frederik
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2014, 09:30:55 pm »
Hi...
I used the autoblocker about 2-3 years ago for 8-11 days and got banned.. I did not even know that this thread exitsted and i were just really sad  :cry:
But i really want to get unbanned, this is only my fault and i have no excuses what so ever.. Well me being dumb is not an excuse is it? Lol.. :-)
Also sorry for the bad english   :oops:
Nickname: either DrunkRaper or Drunk..?

Nessaj: You have too many detection's on your account, sorry. Feel free to return with a fresh account though.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 10:43:20 am by Nessaj »