Author Topic: I can't Move!!!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
I can't Move!!!
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »
I am just outside jekala and no matter what i do i cannot get in to the city. I am from desert and i spend like 3 day going to there. And now here i am, just outside , but i press move my char to the town, white line appear, but nothing happen. I close the web, reopen in few hours. my char stilll stay in the same place. I am nearly at the edge near jekala and my friend is inside that town, i really need to get in but i cant. Please help!
There are two bastard that is blocking my way it seems..

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: I can't Move!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:31:40 pm »
click on the name of the town and in the menu on the left, there should be a link that says Enter Jekala! Click on that link and your character will move towards the town entrace and automatically go inside. Be warned, though you may be on top of the town itself already, you have to go to the exact pixel the entrance is located at to go inside, so it may take a while to enter the town.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 10:28:24 am »
click on the name of the town and in the menu on the left, there should be a link that says Enter Jekala! Click on that link and your character will move towards the town entrace and automatically go inside. Be warned, though you may be on top of the town itself already, you have to go to the exact pixel the entrance is located at to go inside, so it may take a while to enter the town.

i am trying to see if what you said will work

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 11:35:23 am »

it doesn't help, i think a guy is blocking my way, no matter what i do. (Move my char to somewhere or  press enter jekala or a village) my  character just wont move. I am sure he is blocking my way because my character is not moving at all, i also see the white line but nothing happen

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 05:03:37 pm »
it doesn't help, i think a guy is blocking my way, no matter what i do. (Move my char to somewhere or  press enter jekala or a village) my  character just wont move. I am sure he is blocking my way because my character is not moving at all, i also see the white line but nothing happen

Why don't you use the zoom feature and see if you aren't stuck on something. People can't block you unless you are attacked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 05:34:56 pm »
There's a very small possibility that the money you have on you isn't enough to pay the visiting fee and you got kicked out as soon as you got in. If you have less than 100 gold, couldn't hurt to try again. But I'm not sure what's causing the problem for you. Could you post a screenshot of yourself on the map?

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 07:45:04 pm »
There's a very small possibility that the money you have on you isn't enough to pay the visiting fee and you got kicked out as soon as you got in. If you have less than 100 gold, couldn't hurt to try again. But I'm not sure what's causing the problem for you. Could you post a screenshot of yourself on the map?

Please i got more than 2500 gold and i cannot move, no matter what i do my character just won't move.
PLEASE FIX THIS BUGS because i been wasting my whole life stucking at the same place.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 07:47:17 pm »
Any chance you are stuck on the other side of that river? Maybe try the bridge.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 08:16:20 pm »
Any chance you are stuck on the other side of that river? Maybe try the bridge.

i also try to move back, move to other places and see if it helps but it doesn't work. My character just stuck there forever and i dnt know what the hell is happening

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 08:32:50 pm »
Oh, I thought you were right outside the city. With that path, it's possible the river is in your way. Try moving directly away from it for a while and see if you move at all. On a side note, you chose one hell of a path to travel if the point of origin was the desert

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »
Oh, I thought you were right outside the city. With that path, it's possible the river is in your way. Try moving directly away from it for a while and see if you move at all. On a side note, you chose one hell of a path to travel if the point of origin was the desert

it doesn't help, i try to move back but my character is still stuck, please help!