Author Topic: [_the_Grey] Grey Order  (Read 56625 times)

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
Re: [_the_Grey] Grey Order
« Reply #285 on: October 14, 2014, 12:36:40 pm »
I won't give you any numbers, but we have more active guys than seven. We could siege Uxkhal or Praven if we wanted to and we might at some point. Suno looks more tempting though :wink:

Harpag, it's hard to get us to hate you when it's only a game for us and you're the enemy we need and love :oops:

You can always speak a lot
I also can tell that when I like and the time is coming I will destroy our frends drz.
And now? I make drz so scare, don't I? So pls first attack us and the write something.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #286 on: October 14, 2014, 12:53:31 pm »
Don't lie grandmom your kalmars minions can't catch him. Or why you don't attack me? Becouse 20:00 isn't prime time anymore? And for sure you can raped 15 unarmed villages at the same time but what you only have like 7 active guy that moving with some gear on the map. So if you like to show us how strong you are ton start siege sunk or uxhal or praven. And don't give up if the first try don't work( btw we will have lot of fun in the defend)

No he was really fast when standing on Uxkhal for 13,5 hours straight - we just couldnt keep his pace!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen

20:00? His battle versus Squall hadnt even started by then, counting CET.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #287 on: October 14, 2014, 01:23:00 pm »
No he was really fast when standing on Uxkhal for 13,5 hours straight - we just couldnt keep his pace!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen

20:00? His battle versus Squall hadnt even started by then, counting CET.

Im Danior? Yeah i dont know in witch timeszone you life but the only real one is Germans timeszone. So yeah my battle end on bevor 20:00

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #288 on: October 14, 2014, 01:37:20 pm »
+2
Im Danior? Yeah i dont know in witch timeszone you life but the only real one is Germans timeszone. So yeah my battle end on bevor 20:00

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2611

The battle ended 21:34 CET, the first time we could have attacked would have been 22:34 CET which we chose not to do as it would most likely have been reinforced and we'd have a late late 1.8k vs 1.8k battle on our hands.

After your battle Yesterday you ran into a fief before the 1 hour cooldown to hide from us until it was too late for us to attack anymore.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #289 on: October 14, 2014, 05:35:47 pm »

Think MrK helped clear your headache now

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2014, 10:51:18 am »
+4

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #291 on: October 17, 2014, 02:28:21 am »

Offline Gojkov

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Vi victa vis
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey_Order
  • Game nicks: Gojkov
« Reply #292 on: October 18, 2014, 05:44:16 pm »
+3
Hello everyone :)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #293 on: November 12, 2014, 10:40:41 pm »
TS - 5.101.113.118

Offline 22nd_deprav

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd
  • Game nicks: 22nd_deprav_the_skald
« Reply #294 on: November 12, 2014, 10:43:32 pm »
+2
Hey guys !

I was talking with one of your member during DRZ's castle attack today, I sadly don't remember his name and it wasn't really easy to discuss with the deaths spamming my chat log ;D

So basically, I was hinting the commanders to change their "strategy" - which basically was climbing the siege tower and jumping into a crowd of maul spammers with plate armors - for a less absurd and self-devastating one : keeping the siege tower charge but dividing the crowd of plated maulers by threatening them with multiple ladders/entry points scattered around the walls of the castle to make them defend other spawn points. One of your member replied that there was no point and that's not the way strategus battles work.

I hear that strategus is mainly about money grinding and OP gear spam, and that battle was most likely a loss battle from the start, but that doesn't mean Strategy is out of the picture, Strategy ALWAYS is a part of the picture and as what I proposed wasn't the usual way of leading a siege attack it sure would have been a greater threat for the defending army and the damages caused to them would have been greater.

I made 2 quick paint drawings to explain what I was trying to point out :

What was actually happening, attackers were focused on the siege tower + 2 points on front side of the castle, but so were the defenders. It was impossible to pass the amount of plated maulers stacking in one place with a very short distance to run from their spawning points to attacked areas :

(click to show/hide)

What should be done, multiplying hypotethical entry points to force defenders to spread on the castle walls, dividing their main force/group to even the numbers at the siege tower entry point. Even if the alternative ladders/entry points would be suicidal "missions" with a very low chance of success, the fact that it weakens their main group is a beneficial counter part. And as some side attackers might breach through for a few minutes their defense would be shaken.

(click to show/hide)

You could even push the idea further to build another spawn point to fake a greater threat on the other side of the wall to divide their force even more. The material cost is higher, but that's something to plan ahead and would be greatly compensated.

There, hope you guys consider this for future siege so it's less of a one way slaughter when commanders say "Jump in" ;o

cheers !
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 10:47:14 pm by 22nd_deprav »
Max characters: 400; characters remaining: 354

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2014, 12:27:13 am »
+2
Proszę mi dać zdjęcia Illuyanka. Będą płacić złotem. 1v1 w Tibia również.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2014, 06:10:10 pm »
+2
Hey guys !

I was talking with one of your member during DRZ's castle attack today, I sadly don't remember his name and it wasn't really easy to discuss with the deaths spamming my chat log ;D

So basically, I was hinting the commanders to change their "strategy" - which basically was climbing the siege tower and jumping into a crowd of maul spammers with plate armors - for a less absurd and self-devastating one : keeping the siege tower charge but dividing the crowd of plated maulers by threatening them with multiple ladders/entry points scattered around the walls of the castle to make them defend other spawn points. One of your member replied that there was no point and that's not the way strategus battles work.

I hear that strategus is mainly about money grinding and OP gear spam, and that battle was most likely a loss battle from the start, but that doesn't mean Strategy is out of the picture, Strategy ALWAYS is a part of the picture and as what I proposed wasn't the usual way of leading a siege attack it sure would have been a greater threat for the defending army and the damages caused to them would have been greater.

I made 2 quick paint drawings to explain what I was trying to point out :

What was actually happening, attackers were focused on the siege tower + 2 points on front side of the castle, but so were the defenders. It was impossible to pass the amount of plated maulers stacking in one place with a very short distance to run from their spawning points to attacked areas :

(click to show/hide)

What should be done, multiplying hypotethical entry points to force defenders to spread on the castle walls, dividing their main force/group to even the numbers at the siege tower entry point. Even if the alternative ladders/entry points would be suicidal "missions" with a very low chance of success, the fact that it weakens their main group is a beneficial counter part. And as some side attackers might breach through for a few minutes their defense would be shaken.

(click to show/hide)

You could even push the idea further to build another spawn point to fake a greater threat on the other side of the wall to divide their force even more. The material cost is higher, but that's something to plan ahead and would be greatly compensated.

There, hope you guys consider this for future siege so it's less of a one way slaughter when commanders say "Jump in" ;o

cheers !
oh hey there, you must be new to strategus
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline 22nd_deprav

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd
  • Game nicks: 22nd_deprav_the_skald
« Reply #297 on: November 14, 2014, 07:00:22 pm »

daahhaha, yeah kinda. I didn't give 2 craps back then, haven't touched crpg or anything near it for 2 or 3 years. That doesn't change the fact strategy is always a thing to considere and jumping into a crowd of maulers isn't pinpoint strategy ;o
Just like chess : to get the king you need to weaken your opponent by provoking reactions, you don't rush your pawns and pieces straight to the ennemy's king, it's just an assured loss if you do so.

But yeah, strategus makes no sense and it's fundamentally unbalanced so I guess all the things I've said are barelly appliable.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 07:08:37 pm by 22nd_deprav »
Max characters: 400; characters remaining: 354

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2014, 11:13:13 pm »
+1

Thats what i told him too D:
Its nice to think about it, but other tactics than going front and zerging stuff down is never gonna work.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2014, 02:12:40 pm »
İs there anybody live in Bydgoszcz?