Author Topic: Attack on Emirin!  (Read 9351 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Attack on Emirin!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 10:43:04 pm »
+1
didnt anyone learn anything from last strat? never attack mercs in emerin when it seems impossible for you to lose.
+1

On a second not i think that chadz idea for a village attack was caped after 2 hours is good. Because do we really want to have those kind of fights ? i mean 4.700 troops to attack a fief a small village, i want the castles or town fights. not the small village ones. siege for town or castle is 4 hours still i presume. and really 4 hours is a bit much as well. just think if 2 castles was attacked at same time, 8 hours straight with gaming.. unhealthy

You might remember last strategus we played 11 hours straight all most. was a bitch so fights have to be maxed out at one point. village 3 hours just make same problem even bigger.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 10:45:03 pm by Gingerpussy »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 10:48:34 pm »
scaling should be in place for this kind of fights, and surely not 17 min limit like we had today
when UIF looks at you

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 10:52:54 pm »
I mean 4.700 troops to attack a fief a small village, i want the castles or town fights. not the small village ones. siege for town or castle is 4 hours still i presume.
Well, you defended that village with 4500 troops :D Altho can't really blame you for making a last stand.
Basicly it was two huge armies clashing against each other. And a poor lil village was unlucky enough to be chosen at the battle ground  :lol:

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 11:36:56 pm »
Well, you defended that village with 4500 troops :D Altho can't really blame you for making a last stand.
Basicly it was two huge armies clashing against each other. And a poor lil village was unlucky enough to be chosen at the battle ground  :lol:
Well DRZ decided to attack awell knowingly about yesterdays battle Templars vs Hre. So they knew before that time was against them

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 11:44:54 pm »
+1
Attack on Emirin was complete fail and bugged.

at about 17 mins into battle all attackers spawns dropped, there was no retreat message, just you lost flag message 10 of them one after another within split seconds.
there was no auto retreat text, or manual retreat text, there was no enemy at our spawn, because we had ppl at our spawn that seen this happen.
Results, lost 1500 tickets and all equipement.

Another majour issue is with timer:
we had 4700 troops, defence had 4500 troops, we was allowed 2hrs for this battle, which means we need to kill 38 enemies per minute, or it will auto retreat in 2hrs. Multiplicator is not working. We started rushing from the begining of the battle, constantly, right from the respawn, had absolutely no time for any tactics, and within 17 minutes we managed to kill 211 troops, which means about 12 tickets per minute, this makes it absolutely impossible to win without multiplicator or more time.
Again 12 tickets per minute we can kill, in constant rush, and we need to kill 38 per minute.

Please chadz fix timer and multiplicator, its impossible to play as attacker, already 2 messed up battles. Please rollback database or at list return troops and equip same as it was before attack, whatever is easiest. Please :(

Edit: This is the list of stuff that we lost, maybe it got all transfered to mercs or partly, but we don't have anything at the moment from equipment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-6YA4tch0bHyvO3IDJ4OzFZt1XsKaBbfW43hBlzzfWw/edit

So, you don't have any weapons? What happens if the Mercs attack the rest of that army?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 11:57:37 pm »
We let them go. The cheating hacking Mercs let there enemy go home, but seems they like to stay anyway.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2011, 12:02:01 am »
you didn't let us go, u can't take stuff from village to attack us with thats all
when UIF looks at you

Offline Bushido

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Just F*ck it. I'm poking myself...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RuConquista
  • Game nicks: Bushido
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 12:08:56 am »
you didn't let us go, u can't take stuff from village to attack us with thats all
Shitty Rammstein...
No offense.

Offline Bushido

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Just F*ck it. I'm poking myself...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RuConquista
  • Game nicks: Bushido
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 12:14:58 am »
 :D

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 12:28:30 am »
and why is Exhaustion 1860 minutes after battle? Quick march was yesterday. Why is it so huge?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 12:30:46 am »
Druzhina_Vovka
Equipment: 0 kg
Cargo: 0 kg (0 crates)
Quick March: Exhaustion will end in 1667 minutes. :P

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 12:38:44 am »
+1
Nebun, if this was a bug, it should be fixed. I'm sorry for you guys if you lost all your stuff because of a bug.

However, bringin up the HRE battle vs templar wolves etc is pure BS. They lost because they didnt take enough initiative, and their commander wasnt there to retreat (they chose the lame bracket cuz they thought they would get an advantage in amount of mercs cuz so many clans fight for them and so few for us, AND then your commander doesnt show up! This backfired on them so... nanananana), so their loss is all on them; the comparison is ridiculous.

Still, you attacked knowing that you wouldnt make it in time, so dont blame this solely on bugs. U set out to lose and you lost, get over it.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 12:44:54 am »
Still, you attacked knowing that you wouldnt make it in time, so dont blame this solely on bugs. U set out to lose and you lost, get over it.
2h for 3500 so it logical that for 4,5 it must be like 3-3.5h
but still 2h >>>>>>> 17 min what we had )))

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 12:51:40 am »
Ofc, i'm just saying that you would not have won that battle anyways. I never said or will say that it's ok to lose all your stuff due to a bug.

Hell, I just got mad for putting the 2 battles as 1 problem in the opening post and asking to rollback DB cuz of this. Cuz that would be outrageous. You lost due to an alleged bug/hax whatever (time will tell), we won because the other army was stupid.

Never had a problem with DRZ, in that entire alliance of yours, you guys seem like on of the most upright of them all, so i'm inclined to believe that there was an actual bug
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:56:34 am by Harafat »

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 12:57:28 am »
Ofc, i'm just saying that you would not have won that battle anyways.
  :P :P :P the most stupid things ^^
What will you feel if you woke up tomorrow to discover that all village belong to the Templar and chadz will tell you: Do not pay attentions guys, you would have lost anyway.  :P

This bug has stolen the pleasure of a good battle, for which many have spent time and effort. (check equipment list and count gold for all this stuff XD)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:59:42 am by Vovka »