Author Topic: Master of the Field  (Read 684 times)

Offline Mouse

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Mouse, Nezumi, Maus
Master of the Field
« on: February 12, 2011, 08:04:20 am »
Some of you scrub map makers don't have master of the field entry points placed on your maps. It seems like most of you don't, in fact. Don't be scrubs. Put in master of the field entry points. If you didn't know what those entry points were, you had no business making maps and somebody deserves to be flogged while you watch. But I'll be nice to the whipping boy for now and just tell you: 67, 68, 69.

GO!

ADD THE F***ING MASTER OF THE FIELD ENTRY POINTS TO YOUR AWFUL MAPS RIGHT NOW YOU AWFUL SCRUB MAP MAKERS! ONLY THEN WILL I RESPECT YOUR OTHERWISE CREATIVE AND WELL-DESIGNED MAPS!

NOW!

Offline Airith

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • NA Community Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Among The Shadows
  • Game nicks: Airith_ATS, Solanar_II_ATS
  • IRC nick: Airith
Re: Master of the Field
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 09:30:36 am »
Some of you scrub map makers don't have master of the field entry points placed on your maps. It seems like most of you don't, in fact. Don't be scrubs. Put in master of the field entry points. If you didn't know what those entry points were, you had no business making maps and somebody deserves to be flogged while you watch. But I'll be nice to the whipping boy for now and just tell you: 67, 68, 69.

GO!

ADD THE F***ING MASTER OF THE FIELD ENTRY POINTS TO YOUR AWFUL MAPS RIGHT NOW YOU AWFUL SCRUB MAP MAKERS! ONLY THEN WILL I RESPECT YOUR OTHERWISE CREATIVE AND WELL-DESIGNED MAPS!

NOW!

Yes please guys, it's not that hard. Entry points 67, 68, 69. It's that flag pole that shows up when the rounds come to an end or no ones tied for too long. It's important to not spawn this in areas of the map that you don't want players to be in, so you place these 3 points to indicate where you would like it to. (Not applicable in siege)
And our time is flyin' see the candle burnin' low
Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old
~The Rover - Led Zeppelin