Author Topic: Slot limit for attacking side  (Read 4329 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Slot limit for attacking side
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011, 09:11:15 pm »
+1
I think a guy form LL made the first video, whoever it was actually had a nice round for defense on strat.

I do not think anyone from our side was capturing on either fight.

Second fight was much like the first. Charge up hill to the town. Defense in the weeaboo looking armor. We fight it out a while and retreat back. They form a shield wall on the side of the hill and send out flankers.

Then they push. Pretty good fight in the little valley between the town and our spawn. We held our last hill and when time was right and tickets greatly in our favor charge and clean up.

I can honestly say we had nothing to do with how well or how bad the defense was formed or fought. Some good players on all sides. Huey was being our general in the second fight and he did a greta job. I attribute that mainly as the reason we had a better showing.
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2011, 09:16:24 pm »
+1
damn nebun, what do you have against us anyways? are you still that pissed off that we didnt roll over and die for you in last strat? let it go man. theres no benefit in antagonizing us as we are on the other side of calradia... love and peace nebun. love and peace.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2011, 10:35:01 pm »
+1
nothing Matey, except for last battle :)
however even if u agreed on giving up villages to eachother without much of a fight, its not my problem, i just pointed out how it looks... and if devs will be interested they will look into this problem

other then that, we not at war and I don't care
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 10:39:47 pm »
+1
As for FCC: i was present at 2 battles in defence, and i've seen naked ppl runing around doing nothing half of the battle, yes there was a number of good NA players giving all their best to fight you off, but if u only count them it would feel like you had a lot more attackers then defenders. I don't know what you did with NA Kesh, but smells like bribery.
Increasing merc count would just let you take villages soo easy, that it would be too booring. I'm sure if you pay defenders well enough they will cut their own throuts.

I didn't go to LLJK battle and don't know how it went. But i'd suggest some EU admins to have a look at some of the NA battles.

OH NO CONSPIRACY!

NA IS CHEATING! CHWAAAAAAAAAATIING! OMFGWTFBBQ!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:09:59 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2011, 11:44:42 pm »
omg fcc idiots.

Let me remind you smth

As I can see now, Raven attacking Saren village with near 60 slots available to accept. And I suppose everybody will attack AI villages like this.
So be sure, 2 weeks and almost all villages would be captured.
But only one thing that bothers me right now - WHY? Why is slot limit was increased now and so drastically???
Mercs lost their battle. So what now, everything must be done just not to repeat that situation again? The Union lost their village only because they were outnumbered. Wolves lost their first attack. Everybody were in the same conditions and it was hard to take villages. Not any more.
This really pisses me off.
If I will find some bugs and inappropriate things that make this game hard I will go to Mercs to complain, just only because it works really fast to change gameplay.

FCC trolls plz get out of this thread. You suck and can't win without filling def rosters with your puppets. deal with it.
 :lol:
Igni et ferro

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2011, 12:23:23 am »
Get banned already.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2011, 12:27:04 am »
omg fcc idiots.

Let me remind you smth

FCC trolls plz get out of this thread. You suck and can't win without filling def rosters with your puppets. deal with it.

So, the video you watched showing us beat a village full of people trying their hardest was an illusion that only Druzhina could decipher as they know so many NA players themselves.  You guys are really poor losers.  You win ("ignore DRZ cheating, we were finding bugs"), you lose ("they were cheating").  Maybe having all your clanmates give their leaders their cd keys should be ignored because you stopped just before the big banwave, but accusing others of cheating with no evidence of any cheating is childishly stupid and asinine and could only come out of the mind of a clan full of 12-year olds.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2011, 01:45:54 am »
i think its pretty hilarious that you are even pretending to believe we influenced the defenders in such a way. i also find it amusing since there were DRZ signed up for the first union village attack on the defender side... who both died repeatedly and retardedly until admins threatened to ban them.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2011, 06:45:26 am »
+2
omg fcc idiots.

Let me remind you smth

So last strat what does that say about you guys? Despite innumerable assaults, despite constantly locking down FCC with your little tricks for ages preventing reinforcements... Why did you not kill them?

If the FCC is so bad... This speaks volumes about DRZ.

Be careful about calling your foes worthless if you are unable to defeat them, lest you shine yourself in a light most incompetent.

Both DRZ and the FCC can handle themselves in a fight, we all know this. Stop acting like children.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 06:54:07 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2011, 10:23:53 am »
+2
PENIS!

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2011, 10:34:35 am »
+1
You know, this entire time, i thought strat was about engaging in diplomacy and fight wars with other PLAYER controlled factions, not the AI. Correct me if im wrong, dont see why taking an AI village should have to be incredibly difficult.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2011, 11:46:27 am »
+1
No, Kesh, I didn't watch that video. It's tooo boring.

I'll try to be more informative and less trolling.

1. FCC are good clan, one of the best NA\West EU so far
2. This thread is not about FCC and their ways of attacking villages
3. This thread is about limit of merc slots for attacking side
4. I didn't mean to make someone cry, just kidding, sorry
5. Peace
Igni et ferro

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2011, 12:07:03 pm »
why taking an AI village should have to be incredibly difficult.
Before changing slot limit we had several sieges
Union 3 succesfull attacks of 4
Mercs 0/1
Wolves 2/3
FFC 2/2
LLJK 1/1
DRZ 4/4
(may be I am a bit wrong)
We had about 15 sieges, 3 failed. 20%
What do you mean "incredibly difficult"? With proper organisation and preparations taking AI fief is quite an easy task.
On the other hand, if it is "incredibly difficult" for you to capture the village (with no organisation, just few scripts for hiring mercs and buying equip), then how can you fight with PLAYER controlled factions?
Igni et ferro

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2011, 12:37:22 pm »
Before changing slot limit we had several sieges
Union 3 succesfull attacks of 4
Mercs 0/1
Wolves 2/3
FFC 2/2
LLJK 1/1
DRZ 4/4
(may be I am a bit wrong)
We had about 15 sieges, 3 failed. 20%
What do you mean "incredibly difficult"? With proper organisation and preparations taking AI fief is quite an easy task.
On the other hand, if it is "incredibly difficult" for you to capture the village (with no organisation, just few scripts for hiring mercs and buying equip), then how can you fight with PLAYER controlled factions?

I never said it is incredibly difficult, what i meant is, it seems like the devs and so many other people WANT it to be incredibly difficult to fight the AI, with the increases to upkeep, the huge gold nerf, items being 4x more expensive, and now people complaining that attackers can have the same amount of people as defenders. All this just puts off faction vs faction game play. But hey, from what i have seen in the last strat, apparently Euros dont like fighting eachother, so maybe they like this PvE crap.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2011, 05:55:35 pm »
It's easy to take a village with similar rosters, as the first DRZ battle i participated in...