Author Topic: Slot limit for attacking side  (Read 4294 times)

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
Re: Slot limit for attacking side
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 04:04:38 am »
+3
Uh, the probably increased it because the current limits were retarded and left tons of people out of the battle that wanted to participate. It almost certainly has nothing to do with helping clan one clan or shafting another.

chadz changes what he changes, and the people who try out the new stuff first ALWAYS get a raw deal, but its a beta so thats just how it goes. Just suck it up and deal with it. AI fiefs are just supposed to a speedbump, not the main opponent. The game is PvP not PvE.

We're almost a month in, anything that lets more people play and gets us to the part where we have wars faster is welcomed by me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:07:53 am by SPQR »
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2011, 04:43:47 am »
As for FCC: i was present at 2 battles in defence, and i've seen naked ppl runing around doing nothing half of the battle, yes there was a number of good NA players giving all their best to fight you off, but if u only count them it would feel like you had a lot more attackers then defenders. I don't know what you did with NA Kesh, but smells like bribery.
Increasing merc count would just let you take villages soo easy, that it would be too booring. I'm sure if you pay defenders well enough they will cut their own throuts.

I didn't go to LLJK battle and don't know how it went. But i'd suggest some EU admins to have a look at some of the NA battles.

HAHAHA somebody is butthurt and using lame excuses like cheating (you guys are the pros on that stuff not us).  No one surrendered, they tried hard, pushed toward our spawn, we just did better and only lost 342 even though we had 1/2 as many mercs.  The spawning naked was only at the very first spawn where a few people didnt spawn and then next life they spawned with armor.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:47:44 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 05:21:09 am »
+2
as usual in ur own world Kesh :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 05:31:20 am »
as usual in ur own world Kesh :)

The one where im not so high on my own ego that I need to accuse a clan of cheating because i did poorly in defending a neutral fief??

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 05:34:17 am »
+2
HAHAHA somebody is butthurt and using lame excuses like cheating (you guys are the pros on that stuff not us).  No one surrendered, they tried hard, pushed toward our spawn, we just did better and only lost 342 even though we had 1/2 as many mercs.  The spawning naked was only at the very first spawn where a few people didnt spawn and then next life they spawned with armor.
I killed many of you in your second attack and actually i need to confirm what nebun said. Too many people were running around naked (even if it was middle of the battle so it wasnt a equip bug). So in my opinion your acts in history ( like trying bribe a LLJK player to tk or not show up ) gives us understading the issue goes on NA. Probably u guys will find bugs and use them too. EU community usually reports those bugs.Kesh you are definitly exploiter please try to keep your words down and face with it.You are being a shameless , still exploiting and still whining what a dramaqueen =)

Also i must admit SPQR is right.Strategus is made to fight against each other so finishing these quick as possible and killing each other is more fun i guess.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 05:45:33 am »
+3
well kesh in both your attacks i had KD way better then urs on US ping :)))) first one 4to1 and second 2to1 )) so don't tell me how poorly i did defending a village :)

there was just not enough ppl defending it and most of them wasn't doing anything -
this got me writing here in the first place
when UIF looks at you

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 05:52:58 am »
+1
If you are ready to get your ass shot up again Nebun, you can always come over and fight against the sWalker some more...

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 05:59:46 am »
+1
If the fix has been ONLY an slot increase then it isn't balanced enough, if it comes with a small buff to troops and equipment for fiefs, then yes it is balanced. Villages should be more hard to take than they currently are, factions should have to properly equip their armies by crafting, trading and dealing. As it stood now (and still do) attackers can just spam troops with extremely low-end equipment, some not even bothering to craft shoes and headpieces. That should not be the way.

The battle today where Wolves attacked Uzgha or whats its name were the first actual proper village battle, and the village still didn't stand a chance given the various factors, and that was again with attackers using low-end equipment. Though in that battle the Village defenders had less actual in-game people than the attackers, around 30 on each team with a few less on defender.

The way to go:
  • Balanced Slots for Both Teams (so the battle won't end in zerging the spawns)
  • Buff troops or equipment for all fiefs in order to force people to spend more time crafting, trading, dealing etc.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline rubicon_crossed

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RubiconCrossed_BRD, Hedge_BRD
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 06:19:41 am »
+1
I'm pretty impressed with the outright lies you're trying to paint the FCC with.

Have a look for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR6uGXLaOcw

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 06:20:52 am »
I killed many of you in your second attack and actually i need to confirm what nebun said. Too many people were running around naked (even if it was middle of the battle so it wasnt a equip bug). So in my opinion your acts in history ( like trying bribe a LLJK player to tk or not show up ) gives us understading the issue goes on NA. Probably u guys will find bugs and use them too. EU community usually reports those bugs.Kesh you are definitly exploiter please try to keep your words down and face with it.You are being a shameless , still exploiting and still whining what a dramaqueen =)

Also i must admit SPQR is right.Strategus is made to fight against each other so finishing these quick as possible and killing each other is more fun i guess.

(click to show/hide)

I ignore arrogant tools that wriite stupid shit like this.  What basis do you 2 have for accusing a clan of cheating???  Seriously!!  I know both of you are so full of yourselves over your performance ona  silly video game, but really, you need to get your heads out of your asses.  NO ONE CHEATED, WE BEAT YOU STRAIGHT UP - DEAL WITH IT BRO!!

"EU community usually reports those bugs."  - rofl, DRZ was notorious for exploting the shit out of bugs and not reporting, half the EU clans got in deep shit for multi-accounting from 1 computer,  Cicero you are sucha  tool who just crutches on heavy armor and greatswords to do well and feed your silly e-peen.

Thank you Rubicon - you 2 need to watch the video and stop making shit up about our clan.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 06:24:19 am by Keshian »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 06:22:28 am »
fcc did not pay anyone to throw the fief defenses. We won the fights outright. In both battles we were outnumbered and out equiped. In both we got pushed back to our spawn points but were able to rally and win with pretty acceptable losses.

I know it would make you feel better about your own fights if it were true.

ohay
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 06:31:30 am »
+1
yeah watch that video.. Show me in it where you see the naked guys not doing anything. Pretty clear that it was a solid defense. Got a little scary for a minute but we fought back and won.
Leader of BS

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 06:35:32 am »
+1
As for Vayageg battle, they were naked at beginning due to a bug, then naked again when they ran out of armor and forgot to switch.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 02:51:49 pm »
lies :)) all lies :)))

i think there was only 3 players from EU :) all with positive KD in last battle, if there would be 70 good NA players fighting against you - you would never take the village :) or at list it would make it difficult for you
when UIF looks at you

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 03:14:29 pm »
+1
Did you watch the kywnn video?

Nebun wrote
As for FCC: i was present at 2 battles in defence, and i've seen naked ppl runing around doing nothing half of the battle..

So you were at Kywnn and seeing all the naked and randoms not fighting. Yet if you watch it you will see none of the crap you are claiming happened. Unfortunately no video of the second defense to prove you wrong twice. But I imagine since it is pretty easy to see that you were making it up for one battle you are likely having the same hallucinations during the second.
Leader of BS