Poll

In your opinion, what is the Fallen Brigade known for?

Archer squad.
Squad tactics.
Trolling.
Cat pictures.
Back stabbing.
Homosexuality.

Author Topic: [Fallen]The Fallen Brigade (Recruiting EU/NA)  (Read 298563 times)

Offline Savaris

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • recovering shit stain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC, Probably
  • Game nicks: Savvy
Re: [Fallen]The Fallen Brigade (Recruiting EU/NA)
« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2011, 08:39:46 am »
lol I leave my immaturity when I am not with people and I try to be as adult as a 15 year old can be with more sophisticated older people (I have learned my lessen)
Have you seen my bodkin?

Offline Smiling Daemon

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2011, 12:11:45 pm »
1st post updated, reworked the RECRUITMENT SECTION. from now on we employ some basic testing period for new members. its valid starting from today for all those that haven't been accepted as full fallen members yet.

RECRUITMENT
We are recruiting both EU and NA players. We offer fun, organized gameplay, events, tournaments, permanent effort to make the clan better. We expect you not to be pro player spending life for the clan, but you should be basicly active knowing what the clan is doing etc.  If you want to apply to get into our clan, these are the things you should do:

1 - Reply to this thread that you are interested in joining and put some info about you that you think is important
2 - Go to http://fallenbrigade.org and create there a new account - the account name should be in the format of your future desired fallen name, aka "Fallen_Something"
3 - Wait for your account to be activated (this lasts from couple of minutes to 1 day). If it lasts longer than there is something wrong and you need to remind yourself in this thread.
4 - After your forum account is activated, go to "Forum for New Members" section on our forums and read there 4 stickied threads that will tell you exactly how to join.
5 - In general we employ a short testing period for new members - during this time you should prove that you are mature, you value teamplay over soloing etc (all the very basic stuff). This testing period also serves in the opposite way - it will tell if you like gaming with us or not so you can make a final decision if you want to join our clan or not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Baldr

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Baldr?
    • View Profile
    • BALDR
  • Faction: Baldr
  • Game nicks: Baldr & Balder
  • IRC nick: Baldr damnit!
« Reply #332 on: April 04, 2011, 08:08:53 pm »
I like killing things but even better then killing things is when people flinch when they hear my horse... well the flinch and the blood that follows.. that and their deaths... yes I think enjoy the last part best... well not the death part, but when they beg; yes, yes that is my favourite part that and when they die...

I would like to try out, I like to fight things and I hate the DRZ so in joining Fallen I can combine both hobbies.

I am the most cowardly fighter in-game (with a hint of insanity) HA and Shielder  :twisted:

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2011, 08:10:28 pm »
Hello, read the instructions in the Recruitment paragraph in the first post of this topic and follow them.

Offline Baldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Baldr?
    • View Profile
    • BALDR
« Reply #334 on: April 04, 2011, 08:17:26 pm »
I did...?

*edit*
Reply to this thread that you are interested in joining and put some info about you that you think is important
Go to http://fallenbrigade.org and create there a new account - the account name should be in the format of your future desired fallen name, aka "Fallen_Something"
Wait for your account to be activated (this lasts from couple of minutes to 1 day). If it lasts longer than there is something wrong and you need to remind yourself in this thread.

...so what did I do wrong?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:19:23 pm by Baldr »

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 04, 2011, 08:33:40 pm »
You did nothing wrong.

Go to "Forum for New Members" section on our forums and read there 4 stickied threads that will tell you exactly how to join and your trial period will begin.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #336 on: April 04, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »
I did...?

*edit*
Reply to this thread that you are interested in joining and put some info about you that you think is important
Go to http://fallenbrigade.org and create there a new account - the account name should be in the format of your future desired fallen name, aka "Fallen_Something"
Wait for your account to be activated (this lasts from couple of minutes to 1 day). If it lasts longer than there is something wrong and you need to remind yourself in this thread.

...so what did I do wrong?

you did only wrong that you reminded yourself before 1 day period :o)
if administrators are online, it can take really minutes, if they for example play football or get drunk every wednesday, it can last longer
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #337 on: April 04, 2011, 09:27:47 pm »
lol - im falling for it
you should rather start to play with us instead of falling on stupid april jokes man :P
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #338 on: April 04, 2011, 09:39:13 pm »
I like killing things but even better then killing things is when people flinch when they hear my horse... well the flinch and the blood that follows.. that and their deaths... yes I think enjoy the last part best... well not the death part, but when they beg; yes, yes that is my favourite part that and when they die...

I would like to try out, I like to fight things and I hate the DRZ so in joining Fallen I can combine both hobbies.

I am the most cowardly fighter in-game (with a hint of insanity) HA and Shielder  :twisted:

What if Fallen and DRZ are allies in future? Could you overcome your burning desire to slaughter them?

you should rather start to play with us instead of falling on stupid april jokes man :P

Ahh yes well I would but I need to find a new place to live first!

U know i havent played a pc game for months now? It's a big life changer. I've started jogging regularly and doing press-ups in tv adverts in my bid to get fit while trying to join the army lol
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:42:20 pm by RandomDude »

Offline Baldr

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Baldr?
    • View Profile
    • BALDR
« Reply #339 on: April 04, 2011, 09:50:23 pm »
What if Fallen and DRZ are allies in future? Could you overcome your burning desire to slaughter them?

Well unless you ask me to hold their hand I'm fine :P

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2011, 10:02:52 pm »
its not the first april anymore ^^

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #341 on: April 04, 2011, 11:04:07 pm »

SOUNDS LIKE THE FALLENS HAVE A PLAN

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 04, 2011, 11:53:06 pm »
SOUNDS LIKE THE FALLENS HAVE A PLAN

OH NOES IT'S LEAKED NOW WE'RE DOOMED. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE :(

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #343 on: April 05, 2011, 12:15:34 am »
"Do you smell that? :oops:", "What :?:", "I smell conspiracy :shock:"

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #344 on: April 05, 2011, 12:19:33 am »
I am a DRZ spy, I think we established this the very first time someone asked "Who are you?," and then again when it was established that I spoke Russian.

Or maybe I am a Spy from someone else, pretending to be from DRZ?

Or maybe I am a spy from The Fallen pretending to be a spy from somehwere else that way if a real spy joins us then he will feel safe to talk to me since he knows that I am a spy, then I can feed the real spy false information and later asassinate him and reveal him to the ENTIRE WORLD BWHAHAHAAHAHHA cough cough wheeeeze....

I want a cookie.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.