Poll

In your opinion, what is the Fallen Brigade known for?

Archer squad.
Squad tactics.
Trolling.
Cat pictures.
Back stabbing.
Homosexuality.

Author Topic: [Fallen]The Fallen Brigade (Recruiting EU/NA)  (Read 298600 times)

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
Re: [Fallen]The Fallen Brigade (Recruiting EU/NA)
« Reply #1500 on: September 23, 2011, 08:59:47 am »
I use imageshack, others prefer photobucket or some other site. Then press the button over the first smiley and put the link in that.
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:35 am »
PAGE 102

edit: D:

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #1502 on: September 23, 2011, 04:17:45 pm »
Not yet.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: September 23, 2011, 04:20:06 pm »
+1
Now?

CELEBRATE

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: September 23, 2011, 04:24:17 pm »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Wait...           Are we gonna do this for every page now?  :|

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: September 23, 2011, 05:08:22 pm »
Party every page!

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #1506 on: September 23, 2011, 11:19:19 pm »
Turns out I'm an Uncler Dolaner  :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #1507 on: September 24, 2011, 12:23:02 am »
Me too actually. Internet high-five!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #1508 on: September 24, 2011, 01:13:56 am »
+1
Please sign into our forums, there is an important thread in General Talk.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1509 on: September 24, 2011, 06:37:58 am »
Gawd what a lot of spam.  I suppose it shows your cheerful side, which does not seem appropriate for a fallen brigade.  Nasty irony would seem more appropriate than high spirited hi-jinx, but WTF do I know?  Anyways, I used to be part of a guild that used to be part of a guild called 'The Fallen'.  They dominated, then split up, beat each other into nothingness then resurrected as 'The Fallen Knights'.  But that was the guild I was a part of.  Same thing happened, we dominated, then were torn assunder from the inside and all fell apart.  Watching the One who did this to us and our world, several of us banded together as a mercenary group called the '13 Knights', not daring to accept the 'Fallen' tag, but letting everyone know our connection to this ancient past.  We started out honourable, trying to reclaim the past.  But that failed.  Gradually, battle by battle, we adopted the 'evils' of our Enemy.  The very bases of our guild, and, I must admit, of my leadership, fell to the wayside.  I starrted allowing witches and warlocks (aka hackers) into our alliances and throwing a blind eye- all that did was make us lose true and trusted allies, and even made us look suspicious.  And this is what destroyed us; us and all our allies.

Crushed by this experience, several of me and my knights just stopped gaming altogether.  We thought, 'how can you win when the enemy has all the money?'.  We had, in the past, won many battles thanks to brilliant strategies and the trust of many allies, but in that world 'money' was all that mattered (Cignare, if you're reading, I concede defeat in Miras).  But we had stopped.  We learned that good rarely prevails, and in order to succeed you must adopt the tactics of the wild animal, and show no mercy.  Money is power and power is every thing.

Then I found Calradia- or whatever this world is supposed to be a version of.  I must admit I suck at this game, tho I favour hybrids which would cause troubles.  Well the fact is is that I'm old, and my reflexes are slower.  Still, if I practiced this game (I started on Crpg, and with a couple months missed in between) and am now actually getting kills.  On native I did ok, which got me back here.  So, while my KD rate sux, I think I'll get better, plus I might get the old guild back together, who were always aware they were the progeny of 'the Fallen'.  We may not be the greatest players but we had other advantages.  We were all older, and we have money we could donate to servers and such.  Oh, and all NA.  I'm only in contact with a few, but perhaps we could pull the group together again.  We are all older, but we do not demand to be in battles (if we suck, sorta like I do right now), but if we could leave 13K attached (as a knightly order say, not a guild) we could do all we can to advance the clan.  All 13K ever asked was to disrupt the order and to ensure continuing warfare against all men.  Is that so bad?

With all humility and that sort of crap,
I am,
Bryggan
ex-master of the 13 knights
ex-Lord of Mohas
ex-defender of Neris
current arrow fodder of Calradia

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: September 24, 2011, 12:24:35 pm »

I'm a Troller :O

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #1511 on: September 24, 2011, 12:27:45 pm »
Lol, I'm an Accepter :D

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #1512 on: September 24, 2011, 12:29:35 pm »
Gawd what a lot of spam.  I suppose it shows your cheerful side, which does not seem appropriate for a fallen brigade.  Nasty irony would seem more appropriate than high spirited hi-jinx, but WTF do I know?  Anyways, I used to be part of a guild that used to be part of a guild called 'The Fallen'.  They dominated, then split up, beat each other into nothingness then resurrected as 'The Fallen Knights'.  But that was the guild I was a part of.  Same thing happened, we dominated, then were torn assunder from the inside and all fell apart.  Watching the One who did this to us and our world, several of us banded together as a mercenary group called the '13 Knights', not daring to accept the 'Fallen' tag, but letting everyone know our connection to this ancient past.  We started out honourable, trying to reclaim the past.  But that failed.  Gradually, battle by battle, we adopted the 'evils' of our Enemy.  The very bases of our guild, and, I must admit, of my leadership, fell to the wayside.  I starrted allowing witches and warlocks (aka hackers) into our alliances and throwing a blind eye- all that did was make us lose true and trusted allies, and even made us look suspicious.  And this is what destroyed us; us and all our allies.

Crushed by this experience, several of me and my knights just stopped gaming altogether.  We thought, 'how can you win when the enemy has all the money?'.  We had, in the past, won many battles thanks to brilliant strategies and the trust of many allies, but in that world 'money' was all that mattered (Cignare, if you're reading, I concede defeat in Miras).  But we had stopped.  We learned that good rarely prevails, and in order to succeed you must adopt the tactics of the wild animal, and show no mercy.  Money is power and power is every thing.

Then I found Calradia- or whatever this world is supposed to be a version of.  I must admit I suck at this game, tho I favour hybrids which would cause troubles.  Well the fact is is that I'm old, and my reflexes are slower.  Still, if I practiced this game (I started on Crpg, and with a couple months missed in between) and am now actually getting kills.  On native I did ok, which got me back here.  So, while my KD rate sux, I think I'll get better, plus I might get the old guild back together, who were always aware they were the progeny of 'the Fallen'.  We may not be the greatest players but we had other advantages.  We were all older, and we have money we could donate to servers and such.  Oh, and all NA.  I'm only in contact with a few, but perhaps we could pull the group together again.  We are all older, but we do not demand to be in battles (if we suck, sorta like I do right now), but if we could leave 13K attached (as a knightly order say, not a guild) we could do all we can to advance the clan.  All 13K ever asked was to disrupt the order and to ensure continuing warfare against all men.  Is that so bad?

With all humility and that sort of crap,
I am,
Bryggan
ex-master of the 13 knights
ex-Lord of Mohas
ex-defender of Neris
current arrow fodder of Calradia

No one is required to roleplay and no one roleplays on these forums tbh, so being cheerful is just being ourselves, rather than roleplaying our characters, lol.

Read the first post of this thread to get an idea if you already haven't, your post seems like an application but doesn't really make it clear. But yeah, follow the guidelines in the first post of this thread, all of your 13k members will have to apply seperately and if you all fit the bill, you'll all get accepted. But I don't know how far your "13 Knights" thing will go, the Brigade is based on a bunch of different people from different walks of life that for some reason or another have gone down a bad road, we don't exactly have groups or orders within the Brigade. But I'm sure Loki will speak to you on that subject and maybe some agreement could be made, I'm not the man to tell you to be honest.

Btw, your skill levels aren't of concern, we will train you :).

Me too actually. Internet high-five!

High five!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:37:23 pm by Leesin »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #1513 on: September 25, 2011, 10:47:07 pm »
+1

This is my way of saying: Pick me! me! me!

Also, more reasons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T9OxsRJeNc
More reasons?
Im the urban spaceman, just listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbLDI5lNdRQ

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #1514 on: September 25, 2011, 11:04:23 pm »
Go away of this thread or he will die

My fridge is my shield