Author Topic: Banned from EU_cRPG_7, for spawning I imagine.  (Read 879 times)

Offline john_pullinger

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boreal_V, John, Dogtanian, Lexor, Cobalt, Toissonador, Flip_it and Sir_Arn, poor Sir_Arn.
Banned from EU_cRPG_7, for spawning I imagine.
« on: October 09, 2011, 12:30:10 pm »
Hello mateys. I've never been banned from an official server before so forgiv me please if I'm doing this wrong.

Just a minute ago I joined EU_cRPG_7 for a nice small-scale battle, there were four players and it had the lowest ping on my list, seemed like a good choice.

Until I got inside. Where I saw a naked guy on a horse larking about and his enemy standing still at the end of the round, the last two chaps left. Fair enough, he's inviting the other person to do fisticuffs, I thought. It went on for a while and I began to have my doubts, then the naked guy got kicked and the next round started.

Action at last!

Or not. As someone initiated a ban poll on me about five seconds after I spawned. Naked Guy had come back in by this time and together with the only other remaining player, they provided the 66% necessary to ban me.

I was doing nothing wrong, there was no server message at the beginning indicating any obscure rules I needed to comply with (if naked horse-riding with fists is kosher then I'm pretty sure I was, too), and I can only assume that the poll was for a trivial reason or to troll.

T_sgt_DevilBox is the only name I remember from the server, I see he's active in this section of the forum so I trust he will act as my witness. My player's name was Dogtanian, this occurred at about 11:25am GMT Saturday 9th October.

EU_cRPG_7 is an official server and I believe I was banned unjustly. How long does a polled ban last for, please? As I intend to play on this server in future.

Kind regards,

-John

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Banned from EU_cRPG_7, for spawning I imagine.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 01:21:53 pm »
dude u shouldnt ask to get unbanned,  u should ask to get those little leeching mofos banned
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline john_pullinger

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boreal_V, John, Dogtanian, Lexor, Cobalt, Toissonador, Flip_it and Sir_Arn, poor Sir_Arn.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 01:46:19 pm »
Really quite strange, it happened again. I just logged back in and immediately after spawning was poll banned.

But this time I was prepared enough to take a couple of screenshots, we like those:

Sorry if these stretch the board, not sure how to resize them.

Surely this can't be normal though. Why am I being banned, is it just trolling?

A perplexed and irritated,

-John

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 02:05:27 pm »
Poll bans last for 1 hour and cannot be removed by admins. But don't worry, those guys are being dealt with.

Offline zDevilBox

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: zDevilBox
  • IRC nick: zDevilBox
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:06 pm »
I too the fan to play small fights
I play with fps 15, on еу 1 I can not play because of it
I am as usual guilty =(

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 03:15:46 pm by zDevilBox »
The winner of the Official cRPG 5v5 EU Tournament I

Offline zDevilBox

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: zDevilBox
  • IRC nick: zDevilBox
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 03:19:42 pm »
Why me banned?
Tell at least time bans
  :(
The winner of the Official cRPG 5v5 EU Tournament I

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 04:04:06 pm »
You, STR_Melendil and STR_Misterio poll banned 11 other players who disturbed your ~1.5h long leeching for the simple crime of joining the server. If you wish to get unbanned you will have to write an essay on the topic  "Why griefing is wrong", convincing us you regret your behaviour and won't repeat it.

If you have problems understanding english, contact Nebun and he will explain what you have to do. You can write your essays in russian if that's easier.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 06:14:39 pm by Punisher »